Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms)

Go down 
+8
Taos
75senta75
Roger
Saien
Saarlooswolfhound
rogerpgvg
widukind
Hartmut
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hartmut

Hartmut

Country/State : Erkelenz/Germany

Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms) Empty
PostSubject: Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms)   Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2023 5:29 pm

This is my farmyard 4715 from britains and cowshed/barn 4721.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Or as corral 4715 with livery stable/barn 4720.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms)   Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2023 5:45 pm

Very nice

und willkommen aus Dresden

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Hartmut

Hartmut

PostSubject: Re: Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms)   Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2023 5:49 pm

Ja, danke. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms)   Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2023 6:05 pm

Looks great! I like the details like the weather vane and the pulley. Is the tractor from Britains? It must be a very old one.

Hartmut

PostSubject: Re: Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms)   Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2023 6:18 pm

Yes, it is Britains FORDSON SUPER MAJOR from 1961 - 1963.

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms)   Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2023 6:41 pm

Wow, superb old models/diorama. Thank you for sharing here.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Saien

Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms)   Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2023 8:03 pm

Beautiful diorama and models! cheers Applause

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms)   Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2023 8:23 pm

Welcome on forum, Hartmut!

It is a honor to see you participating actively in our community.
One of the things I enjoy about these farm buildings is that they seem to represent the elements as they are in the country of the maker. I'm not refering to these ones particularly but in general. We can also see the same tendency with the farm animal figures. they tend to be influenced by local breeds.

Hartmut

PostSubject: Re: Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms)   Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms) EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 9:17 am

Thank you for your comments. Then I show you the successor, it is Britains 4711.
1970- 1984.

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms)   Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms) EmptySat Feb 04, 2023 12:08 am

Hallo Hartmut! Herzlich willkommen auf STS! cheers
Welcome to STS sunny
It's really nice to have you here on STS and see these great photos of some rare farms from your really big and very impressive collection!

Hartmut

PostSubject: Re: Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms)   Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms) EmptySat Feb 04, 2023 11:06 am

Thank you Yvette,

I will do my very best.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms)   Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms) EmptySat Feb 04, 2023 12:48 pm

Another great diorama, complete and in a very good condition as well. Thanks, the Fordson is indeed very old. I am more familiar with the Massey Ferguson because my brother owned one as a child. We both loved the MF, because it was the same tractor as that of a farmer in our street.

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms)   Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms) EmptySat Feb 04, 2023 4:21 pm

It is wonderful to see how these sets developped, even the farm buildings need to be updated.
I hope Taylor, Chris and other Britains enthusiasts on forum can find this topic.

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms)   Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms) EmptySat Feb 04, 2023 5:01 pm

Wonderful see the old farm sets and the models as well!!I have the second farm base but its in the attic somewhere along with the Britain's stable base.I will need to try and get them down at some point!!

Hartmut

PostSubject: Re: Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms)   Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms) EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 6:26 pm

From 1984 to ca. 1998 the Britains farmyard 4711 had a different look.

Last edited by Hartmut on Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms)   Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms) EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 6:30 pm

cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms)   Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms) EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 6:58 pm

beautiful thermo plastic landscape! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms)   Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms) EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 7:20 pm

Is the later farmyard smaller? I liked the bridge in the earlier diorama, I wonder why they removed it.

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms)   Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 2:00 am

I enjoy how the fences change too. Some look wood, some metal, etc. These changes increase the collecting interest for sure. Since they are all at the same scale they might even allow some modularity. Thanks again for sharing and providing the availability, it is helpful. Very Happy

Hartmut

PostSubject: Re: Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms)   Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 7:24 pm

All farmyards are the same size. According to the farmyard 4711 came a new form with the number 4713.

In the series „little farmer“, it had a different order number. It was 40529.

Morek

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms)   Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 9:29 pm

Hartmut wrote:
From 1984 to 1998 the Britains farmyard 4711 had a different look.

I have this one as well…[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
A bit overloaded but I love it anyway:)
Back to top Go down
Hartmut

Hartmut

PostSubject: Re: Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms)   Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 9:39 pm

👍👍

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms)   Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 9:44 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers

Hartmut

PostSubject: Re: Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms)   Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms) EmptyWed Feb 08, 2023 5:12 pm

Morek wrote:
Hartmut wrote:
From 1984 to 1998 the Britains farmyard 4711 had a different look.

I have this one as well…[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
A bit overloaded but I love it anyway:)

In germany we call it „Massentierhaltung“ Laughing

Hartmut

PostSubject: Re: Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms)   Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms) EmptyWed Feb 08, 2023 5:28 pm

This farmhouse with farmyard is number 4712 from 1988 and 1989.
The zoo still had this number, a few years ago.

PostSubject: Re: Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms)   Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next