Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms)

Go down 
+8
Taos
75senta75
Roger
Saien
Saarlooswolfhound
rogerpgvg
widukind
Hartmut
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hartmut

Hartmut

Country/State : Erkelenz/Germany

Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms)   Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2023 6:13 pm

This is Britains Zoo. It also has the number 4712. But it was manufactured from 1968 to 1976.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms)   Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2023 8:57 pm

Wonderful zoo base!!

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms)   Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2023 9:04 pm

Lovely again. cheers

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms)   Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2023 6:12 pm

Very Happy Applause cheers sunny
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms)   Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2023 6:33 pm

What a fantastic collection you have! Beautiful farm house. If your farm gets too busy, you just need another one Very Happy. I don't think I have ever seen the Britains zoo in such a complete and pristine state. The seller with refreshments is completely new to me. The photos with the zoo show much more than just the zoo. Also a wonderful old version safari land rover, complete with the guide and tourist. They cost a fortune these days. And a box with horses and riders! What is the diorama to the right of it?

Hartmut

Country/State : Erkelenz/Germany

PostSubject: Re: Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms)   Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2023 9:34 am

I don't know the manufakturer of the seller with refreshments. It's not Britains, but goes well with it.

The diorama on the right is also from Britains. I'll show you later. Always calm, I'm only at the beginning of my collection.

Look here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And that's not all....

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms)   Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2023 10:58 am

Well, I knew your collection was impressive but even being warned, I am not sure I was ready and you're saying you're only at the beginning of your collection. Shocked
It is also absolutely wonderful the way you display it, some collections should be promoted to museum level and yours is surely one of them. cheers

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms)   Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2023 4:57 pm

Fantastic display!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms)   Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2023 6:09 pm

Applause Applause Applause Applause

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms)   Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2023 6:43 pm

This is simply awesome... what a superb display for a worthy collection.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms)   Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2023 11:58 pm

.. indeed! cheers cheers drunken
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms)   Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2023 9:53 pm

Great display. All these smaller dioramas together become a big one. Everything is so nicely displayed. Not too crowded, a joy to see. Britains was such a fantastic company. I don't collect them now, but I had a lot of the farm equipment in your display as a child. Happy memories!

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms)   Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 21, 2024 4:13 pm

Totally missed this topic! Love to see more photos of your collection!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms)   Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meine Bauernhöfe (My Farms)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2