Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2023 Science and Nature models

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

2023 Science and Nature models Empty
PostSubject: 2023 Science and Nature models   2023 Science and Nature models EmptyThu Mar 09, 2023 1:45 am

Mini zoo has some new figures! I quite like the meerkat and orang, can't decide on the elephant from the angle...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: 2023 Science and Nature models   2023 Science and Nature models EmptyThu Mar 09, 2023 2:14 am

Hope they add something new from Australia!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: 2023 Science and Nature models   2023 Science and Nature models EmptyThu Mar 09, 2023 5:17 am

bmathison1972 wrote:
I hope so! They have had some great species to add to collectors in the past.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 2023 Science and Nature models   2023 Science and Nature models EmptyThu Mar 09, 2023 7:36 am

bmathison1972 wrote:

oh yes, i hope too

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 2023 Science and Nature models   2023 Science and Nature models EmptyThu Mar 09, 2023 2:38 pm

Well spotted Paige. It is always more exciting when the news are about the Australian Animals line but new models are always an excitment.
Maybe the meerkat
works nicely with the standard sized figures.

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: 2023 Science and Nature models   2023 Science and Nature models EmptyThu Mar 09, 2023 5:26 pm

That's my question for the meerkat. It looks to be a very nice model but I am curious how it scales with other modern brands.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 2023 Science and Nature models   2023 Science and Nature models EmptyThu Mar 09, 2023 6:48 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
That's my question for the meerkat. It looks to be a very nice model but I am curious how it scales with other modern brands.

It is announced as being 45 mm tall while a Schleich meerkat is slightly under 60 mm. If this data is correct, it will work nicely as a juvenile.

PostSubject: Re: 2023 Science and Nature models   2023 Science and Nature models Empty

Back to top Go down

2023 Science and Nature models
Page 1 of 1