Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

POCKET BOX ANIMAL - DIORAMAS (1 and 2)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stripedhyena

Stripedhyena

Country/State : Spain

POCKET BOX ANIMAL - DIORAMAS (1 and 2) Empty
PostSubject: POCKET BOX ANIMAL - DIORAMAS (1 and 2)   POCKET BOX ANIMAL - DIORAMAS (1 and 2) EmptyFri Apr 07, 2023 7:51 pm

I recently became aware of a collection that, as far as I know, was published only in Italy under the name POCKET BOX ANIMAL. There are two series and a third called Pocket Box Animal FAMILY. They are miniature figures, in the style and size of the Safari Ltd mini charms. The curious thing is that some of the molds seem to come from a collection of promotional figurines that were sold with the Mulino Bianco products, that were also published in Italy in the 80's or so.
Here are the dioramas that were used to promote the figures of the collection...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: POCKET BOX ANIMAL - DIORAMAS (1 and 2)   POCKET BOX ANIMAL - DIORAMAS (1 and 2) EmptyFri Apr 07, 2023 8:51 pm

cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: POCKET BOX ANIMAL - DIORAMAS (1 and 2)   POCKET BOX ANIMAL - DIORAMAS (1 and 2) EmptyFri Apr 07, 2023 10:50 pm

Another very interesting information. You love the Latin market and it is good to see someone giving his voice to these illusive series.

PostSubject: Re: POCKET BOX ANIMAL - DIORAMAS (1 and 2)   POCKET BOX ANIMAL - DIORAMAS (1 and 2) Empty

Back to top Go down

POCKET BOX ANIMAL - DIORAMAS (1 and 2)
Page 1 of 1