Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Animal Paradise Sphynx Cat Comparisons

Go down 
+2
sunny
Saarlooswolfhound
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Animal Paradise Sphynx Cat Comparisons Empty
PostSubject: Animal Paradise Sphynx Cat Comparisons   Animal Paradise Sphynx Cat Comparisons EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 11:08 pm

The pink one has 2 different color eyes.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

With some relatives

And other brands for idea of scale (BIG)

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: Animal Paradise Sphynx Cat Comparisons   Animal Paradise Sphynx Cat Comparisons EmptyMon Jun 26, 2023 12:18 am

very nice models Paige! I like their expressions and the front on view the best.
They are Big as well!
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Animal Paradise Sphynx Cat Comparisons   Animal Paradise Sphynx Cat Comparisons EmptyMon Jun 26, 2023 12:23 pm

cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Animal Paradise Sphynx Cat Comparisons   Animal Paradise Sphynx Cat Comparisons EmptyMon Jun 26, 2023 6:44 pm

I love them! I like the detail of the odd eyes, since the pale pink cats would probably be white if they had fur, and many white cats have at least one eye diluted by the gene.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Animal Paradise Sphynx Cat Comparisons   Animal Paradise Sphynx Cat Comparisons EmptyTue Jun 27, 2023 5:54 pm

Very detailed Sphynx cat, I showed them to my three cats and they've since disappeared... Incomprehensible, isn't it? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Animal Paradise Sphynx Cat Comparisons   Animal Paradise Sphynx Cat Comparisons EmptyWed Jun 28, 2023 11:06 pm

I don't agree with Christophe's cats and I find them really cool. Laughing

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Animal Paradise Sphynx Cat Comparisons   Animal Paradise Sphynx Cat Comparisons EmptyWed Jun 28, 2023 11:24 pm

Thank you everyone!

Maybe your cats didn't like the "stink eye" these sphynxes have? Laughing It is quite the glare.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Animal Paradise Sphynx Cat Comparisons   Animal Paradise Sphynx Cat Comparisons EmptyThu Jun 29, 2023 8:38 am

No they just tell us " No skinheads allowed here" Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animal Paradise Sphynx Cat Comparisons   Animal Paradise Sphynx Cat Comparisons Empty

Back to top Go down

Animal Paradise Sphynx Cat Comparisons
Page 1 of 1