Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Comparison between brachiosaurus models (Schleich, Safari LTD, Bullyland, Papo)

Go down 
+2
widukind
Aurelien86
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurelien86

Country/State : France

Comparison between brachiosaurus models (Schleich, Safari LTD, Bullyland, Papo) Empty
PostSubject: Comparison between brachiosaurus models (Schleich, Safari LTD, Bullyland, Papo)    Comparison between brachiosaurus models (Schleich, Safari LTD, Bullyland, Papo) EmptyMon Jul 03, 2023 3:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hello,

Here, for fun, is a size comparison between several brachiosaurus models from different brands.
From left to right: Carnegie collection 1988 - Schleich 1994 - Bullyland 2004 - Schleich 2008 - Carnegie collection 2012 - Papo 2012

Do not hesitate to tell me which brachiosaurus models you would have liked to see in this comparison  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

See you soon !

Aurélien G.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Comparison between brachiosaurus models (Schleich, Safari LTD, Bullyland, Papo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comparison between brachiosaurus models (Schleich, Safari LTD, Bullyland, Papo)    Comparison between brachiosaurus models (Schleich, Safari LTD, Bullyland, Papo) EmptyMon Jul 03, 2023 6:55 pm

cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Comparison between brachiosaurus models (Schleich, Safari LTD, Bullyland, Papo)    Comparison between brachiosaurus models (Schleich, Safari LTD, Bullyland, Papo) EmptyMon Jul 03, 2023 9:46 pm

Aurelien, it is so nice to see them together and sorted chronologically. Maybe one of the Mojö's would go nicely together with these. What's your favorite?

PostSubject: Re: Comparison between brachiosaurus models (Schleich, Safari LTD, Bullyland, Papo)    Comparison between brachiosaurus models (Schleich, Safari LTD, Bullyland, Papo) EmptyTue Jul 04, 2023 8:38 am

Roger,
Thank you for your response. Indeed, these brachiosaurus have been classified in chronological order. For the Mojö model, I don't know if there is a figure whose scale is between 1:40 and 1:50. Would you have more information?

To answer your question, my favorite is the Schleich n°16402 from 1994. This preference is absolutely not objective, especially since this model looks more like a girafatitan.

And you, what is your favorite brachiosaurus?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Comparison between brachiosaurus models (Schleich, Safari LTD, Bullyland, Papo)    Comparison between brachiosaurus models (Schleich, Safari LTD, Bullyland, Papo) EmptyTue Jul 04, 2023 12:46 pm

It is hard to tell which is my favorite but maybe, if I had to choose one from your collection, I'd go with the Carnegie one.
I don't know the scale of the Mojö Fun but the Deluxe version seems to be quite big. It is actually also very beautiful. In this video review below you can see its size.

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Comparison between brachiosaurus models (Schleich, Safari LTD, Bullyland, Papo)    Comparison between brachiosaurus models (Schleich, Safari LTD, Bullyland, Papo) EmptyTue Jul 04, 2023 4:47 pm

Nice comparison Very Happy

Among them I also prefer the old Schleich and the Bullyland, probably due to nostalgia.

Now I only have one, the Safari 300229 Giraffatitan I love you
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Comparison between brachiosaurus models (Schleich, Safari LTD, Bullyland, Papo)    Comparison between brachiosaurus models (Schleich, Safari LTD, Bullyland, Papo) EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 2:00 am

The brachiosauros were imposing animals. All nice. sunny sunny

Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Comparison between brachiosaurus models (Schleich, Safari LTD, Bullyland, Papo)    Comparison between brachiosaurus models (Schleich, Safari LTD, Bullyland, Papo) EmptyFri Jul 07, 2023 6:29 pm

Thank you for these useful pictures! cheers cheers Papo is the one I prefer! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comparison between brachiosaurus models (Schleich, Safari LTD, Bullyland, Papo)    Comparison between brachiosaurus models (Schleich, Safari LTD, Bullyland, Papo) Empty

Back to top Go down

Comparison between brachiosaurus models (Schleich, Safari LTD, Bullyland, Papo)
Page 1 of 1