Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Papo Red Fox and Comparison with Safari

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

Papo Red Fox and Comparison with Safari Empty
PostSubject: Papo Red Fox and Comparison with Safari   Papo Red Fox and Comparison with Safari EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 5:51 pm

Hi everyone!
Let me show you photos of my new addition: great Papo red fox with very small nose :)
Hope you'll like it Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Compare with Safari:

Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Papo Red Fox and Comparison with Safari   Papo Red Fox and Comparison with Safari EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 5:51 pm

I like the action in this model. Congrats!

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Papo Red Fox and Comparison with Safari   Papo Red Fox and Comparison with Safari EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 9:40 pm

As I told you, I have a preference for Papo fox, maybe the pose and delicate shape. Though, Safari red fox is also very nice. They can live very well together. Safari is surely based in a North American species while Papo is probably based in an European subspecies. Well, for sure not the subspecies we can find in my country but nobody released that one before. Very Happy

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Papo Red Fox and Comparison with Safari   Papo Red Fox and Comparison with Safari EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 10:07 pm

Roger wrote:
As I told you, I have a preference for Papo fox, maybe the pose and delicate shape. Though, Safari red fox is also very nice. They can live very well together. Safari is surely based in a North American species while Papo is probably based in an European subspecies. Well, for sure not the subspecies we can find in my country but nobody released that one before. Very Happy
I had an idea to buy Schleich fox cub, it would be perfect familly XD
Well, in Russia we have about 4 or even more subspecies of wolves, I don't remember exactly :)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Papo Red Fox and Comparison with Safari   Papo Red Fox and Comparison with Safari EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 1:32 am

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin wrote:
Roger wrote:
Well, in Russia we have about 4 or even more subspecies of wolves, I don't remember exactly :)

Yes, there are some red fox subspecies in Russia and also some other fox specieslike Arctic fox and Corsac fox. You also have some other canides like dhole, racoon dog, etc. Russia is a large country with a rich fauna as you surely know, remember your country is 186 times larger than mine! Laughing
Iberian red fox (Vulpes vulpes silacea), is not bright red as many others, so it will be easy to spot it if a brand decides to make it. Very Happy

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Papo Red Fox and Comparison with Safari   Papo Red Fox and Comparison with Safari EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 7:58 am

Roger wrote:
Roger wrote:

Yes, there are some red fox subspecies in Russia and also some other fox specieslike Arctic fox and Corsac fox. You also have some other canides like dhole, racoon dog, etc. Russia is a large country with a rich fauna as you surely know, remember your country is 186 times larger than mine! Laughing
Iberian red fox (Vulpes vulpes silacea), is not bright red as many others, so it will be easy to spot it if a brand decides to make it. Very Happy

Yeah Very Happy I dream how I'll travel in my country. But it is more expensive than go to other countries! Evil or Very Mad
Agree :)
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Papo Red Fox and Comparison with Safari   Papo Red Fox and Comparison with Safari EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 11:09 am

Both are really nice cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Papo Red Fox and Comparison with Safari   Papo Red Fox and Comparison with Safari EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 12:40 pm

Thank you :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Papo Red Fox and Comparison with Safari   Papo Red Fox and Comparison with Safari EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 12:09 am

[quote="Anasta SchwarzeWölfin"]
Roger wrote:
Roger wrote:

Yeah Very Happy I dream how I'll travel in my country. But it is more expensive than go to other countries! Evil or Very Mad

Well, unless you can visit easily a place that I always dreamed since a kid. I remember watching on tv, yet black & white, some important news from a place with wonderful onion shaped domes. I thought it was a kind of a magic castle of the most powerful people in this world. Laughing Later, with colored tv, I even got more impressed with these domes. Of course I am talking about the sumptuous domes of some orthodox churches mixed with other structures that you can find at Moskow Kremlin as you surely guessed. Very Happy

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Papo Red Fox and Comparison with Safari   Papo Red Fox and Comparison with Safari EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 4:30 pm

Roger wrote:
Roger wrote:
Roger wrote:

Well, unless you can visit easily a place that I always dreamed since a kid. I remember watching on tv, yet black & white, some important news from a place with wonderful onion shaped domes. I thought it was a kind of a magic castle of the most powerful people in this world. Laughing Later, with colored tv, I even got more impressed with these domes. Of course I am talking about the sumptuous domes of some orthodox churches mixed with other structures that  you can find at Moskow Kremlin as you surely guessed. Very Happy
It's so nice to hear it! You didn't see our parks in our days!.. I remember how we walked with my mom when I was liitle kid, it was so many any trash on the streets... Now it is almost clean and our region was improved in this summer. So it's almost, I think, paradise for me. But I want to see more nature: visit forests, wildlife sanctuary in different countries... :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Papo Red Fox and Comparison with Safari   Papo Red Fox and Comparison with Safari Empty

Back to top Go down

Papo Red Fox and Comparison with Safari
Page 1 of 1