Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

De QUBE Spanish fighting bulls

Go down 
+3
widukind
Taos
MartinH
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

De QUBE Spanish fighting bulls Empty
PostSubject: De QUBE Spanish fighting bulls   De QUBE Spanish fighting bulls EmptyThu Aug 17, 2023 5:11 pm

De QUBE is a Spanish company based in Zaragoza. Recently, the company released a series of 10 figures of Spanish fighting bulls in two different molds and ten different color variations. It is a very young company with almost 4 years that focused on the distribution of CollectA brand figures. The six bulls that are now part of my collection are very similar in design and sculpting to models from Collecta. They are very detailed and simply beautiful. Each model also includes a small catalog with an overview of the bulls and their catalog number. They were launched on the market in 2019 and are part of the brand's Toro Bravo series.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: De QUBE Spanish fighting bulls   De QUBE Spanish fighting bulls EmptyThu Aug 17, 2023 6:15 pm

Good to see all the bulls together!I have some of these models but am hoping to get some more when I go to Spain next month.A lot of the shops only seem to stock a small number of these models.The only one shop that stocked them all was a wonderful one in Granada.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: De QUBE Spanish fighting bulls   De QUBE Spanish fighting bulls EmptyThu Aug 17, 2023 7:25 pm

Really good bull figurs. Seen on Teneriffa a few years ago

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: De QUBE Spanish fighting bulls   De QUBE Spanish fighting bulls EmptyThu Aug 17, 2023 9:24 pm

Very beautiful bulls. Are they similar in size to the CollectA cattle?

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: De QUBE Spanish fighting bulls   De QUBE Spanish fighting bulls EmptyThu Aug 17, 2023 10:03 pm

I adore these guys, wish they were more easily available! Congratulations.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: De QUBE Spanish fighting bulls   De QUBE Spanish fighting bulls EmptyThu Aug 17, 2023 10:06 pm

rogerpgvg wrote:
Very beautiful bulls. Are they similar in size to the CollectA cattle?

Yes they are :)

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: De QUBE Spanish fighting bulls   De QUBE Spanish fighting bulls EmptyThu Aug 17, 2023 10:42 pm

I've been considering to get one of these for a few years now. They're really beautiful and thanks for sharing yours. Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: De QUBE Spanish fighting bulls   De QUBE Spanish fighting bulls EmptyFri Aug 18, 2023 1:50 pm

Roger wrote:
I've been considering to get one of these for a few years now. They're really beautiful and thanks for sharing yours. Very Happy

The same for me! A walking one but It's uneasy to choose scratch

Thank you for sharing Martin Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: De QUBE Spanish fighting bulls   De QUBE Spanish fighting bulls EmptySat Aug 19, 2023 8:50 am

You´re welcome guys... I was waiting also for some time but when I saw them I had tohave them:)) They are amazing!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: De QUBE Spanish fighting bulls   De QUBE Spanish fighting bulls Empty

Back to top Go down

De QUBE Spanish fighting bulls
Page 1 of 1