Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Colección de toros de lidia (Spanish brave bulls)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JAMORI

Country/State : SPAIN

Colección de toros de lidia (Spanish brave bulls) Empty
PostSubject: Colección de toros de lidia (Spanish brave bulls)   Colección de toros de lidia (Spanish brave bulls) EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 1:40 pm

Hello friends!

In this my first intervention in our forum, I want to show you my last 10 acquisitions of animal figures, which raise my list to 721.

There are 10 “toros bravos” or “toros de lidia” (brave bulls), which I bought in the physical store of TRISOL, located in the Plaza de Chamberí in Madrid, which also has its own website: www.trisol.es

It is a collection of the Spanish brand DQB (De QUBE) of Zaragoza (web: www.deqube.es ), which combines two typical figure shapes of fighting bull in the indicated sizes with 5 skins ("pelajes" or "capas"):

- Forms: “Toro bravo trotando” (17 x 4 x 8.2 cm) and “Toro bravo embistiendo” (16 x 16.5 x 7.7 cm)
- Skins: "Zaíno" (black), "cárdeno" (ash color), "ensabanado" (white color), "pronghorn" (pinto) and "colorado" (reddish brown)

They are beautiful and of very good quality.

I have been told in Trisol that the DeQUBE brand intends to manufacture other elements of "Tauromaquia" (Bullfighting) as "picadores" with horses, the "Plaza de Toros", etc.

The "toro bravo" (brave bull) is a magnificent animal, descendant of the Uro, that exists by and for the " Tauromaquia ". If the "Fiesta" were to disappear, this beautiful animal would become extinct, as its breeding is very expensive and does not have its own natural habitat.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Colección de toros de lidia (Spanish brave bulls)   Colección de toros de lidia (Spanish brave bulls) EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 6:06 pm

Welcome here, that are beautiful bulls

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Colección de toros de lidia (Spanish brave bulls)   Colección de toros de lidia (Spanish brave bulls) EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 6:42 pm

Ohhh, good that Widukind saw your topic ! I must have been sleeping Sleep Embarassed

Welcome here !

Those are beautyful bulls !!! Thankyou for the links, - interesting Very Happy

Seems that you gave a nice , large collection ! What kind of animals do you collect ? I suppose you do not have 721 bulls Very Happy

JAMORI

PostSubject: Re: Colección de toros de lidia (Spanish brave bulls)   Colección de toros de lidia (Spanish brave bulls) EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 7:40 pm

Thanks for your welcome.

Nice to be among you

I have 2 more figures, which add up to 723, of which only 28 are bulls and of them only 16 fighting bulls.

The rest are varied animals of the usual known brands: Schleich, Papo, Collecta, Safari Ltd., Bullyland, Mojö, Maia & Borges, S & N Australia, ...

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Colección de toros de lidia (Spanish brave bulls)   Colección de toros de lidia (Spanish brave bulls) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 2:07 am

Jose, these toros bravos are surely very popular among us, Iberian people. Surely the bullfighting is not appreciated among most of us collectors but we also don't want to discuss it here. We all surely enjoy these animals and their figures and DeQube surely made two nice moulds. Your collection seems impressive, it is so unfortunate that we cannot see pictures of yor collection. Sad
You suggested these to be listed at Toy Animal Wiki. They're only 10 figures, easy work, my only problem is to translate it to English.

PostSubject: Re: Colección de toros de lidia (Spanish brave bulls)   Colección de toros de lidia (Spanish brave bulls) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 8:45 pm

Rogério, yes, you can see the pictures of DeQube's brave bulls in the "Catálogos" tab of the link above or, directly, in the link:

http://www.bibliotecaimagenes.com/CPApedro/DQB/FolletoTorosIinterior2baja.jpg

---------------------------
José Antonio
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Colección de toros de lidia (Spanish brave bulls)   Colección de toros de lidia (Spanish brave bulls) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 10:55 pm

JAMORI wrote:
Rogério, yes, you can see the pictures of DeQube's brave bulls in the "Catálogos" tab of the link above or, directly, in the link:

http://www.bibliotecaimagenes.com/CPApedro/DQB/FolletoTorosIinterior2baja.jpg

---------------------------
José Antonio

Jose, I know that link already, thanks! My problem was how to translate colors that are untranslatable. So, I decided to translate only the pose of the bull, I even avoided the use of the Spanish fighting bull as it is known in English and I preserved the toro bravo denomination that is nicer. A somewhat primitive page is now here waiting for pictures of any collector who gets them. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Colección de toros de lidia (Spanish brave bulls)   Colección de toros de lidia (Spanish brave bulls) Empty

Back to top Go down

Colección de toros de lidia (Spanish brave bulls)
Page 1 of 1