Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Colección de Playvisions y Club Earth

Go down 
+2
Roger
Leoo Past
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Leoo Past

Leoo Past

Country/State : México

Colección de Playvisions y Club Earth  Empty
PostSubject: Colección de Playvisions y Club Earth    Colección de Playvisions y Club Earth  EmptyThu Jun 23, 2022 8:33 pm

Con felicidad les comparto mi coleccion de animales de Playvisions y Club Earth poco a poco la coleccion va creciendo hoy acabo de conseguir la hiena rayada no fue facil pero ya casi termino los animales

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Colección de Playvisions y Club Earth    Colección de Playvisions y Club Earth  EmptyThu Jun 23, 2022 10:06 pm

Congratulations for getting the striped hyena, it is a wonderful model. It is nice too see how much joy you have seeing your collection growing. Very Happy

Leoo Past

PostSubject: Re: Colección de Playvisions y Club Earth    Colección de Playvisions y Club Earth  EmptyThu Jun 23, 2022 10:13 pm

Gracias la verdad no tenia idea de estas marcas hasta que comence a comprar y vi su calidad y ahora que estan creciendo me siento feliz y espero poder encontrar mas o alguien que me pueda vender mejor
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Colección de Playvisions y Club Earth    Colección de Playvisions y Club Earth  EmptyThu Jun 23, 2022 10:34 pm

Leoo Past wrote:
Gracias la verdad no tenia idea de estas marcas hasta que comence a comprar y vi su calidad y ahora que estan creciendo me siento feliz y espero poder encontrar mas o alguien que me pueda vender mejor

Play Visions and Club Earth have many wonderful little figures. Many members have a lot of fun completing their sets. You might also like K&M figures, the oldest bulks and tubes have a similar concept. You'll need a lot of patience because some of them are really rare but I believe you will be able of finding most of them. If you open a complete wish list of what you're looking for, I am sure some people will help you.

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Colección de Playvisions y Club Earth    Colección de Playvisions y Club Earth  EmptyThu Jun 23, 2022 11:40 pm

Please Leoo Past, write in English. This is an English-speaking forum. If you don't understand English please use an automatic translator (not perfect, but always better than writing in another language).

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Birdsage

Birdsage

Country/State : United States/Texas

PostSubject: Re: Colección de Playvisions y Club Earth    Colección de Playvisions y Club Earth  EmptyFri Jun 24, 2022 5:19 am

I would like some better pictures of the fishes.
Back to top Go down
Leoo Past

Leoo Past

PostSubject: Re: Colección de Playvisions y Club Earth    Colección de Playvisions y Club Earth  EmptyFri Jun 24, 2022 5:44 am

Hell yes look at barracuda and tuna [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Leoo Past

Leoo Past

PostSubject: Re: Colección de Playvisions y Club Earth    Colección de Playvisions y Club Earth  EmptyFri Jun 24, 2022 5:45 am

An apology was of course
Back to top Go down
Birdsage

Birdsage

PostSubject: Re: Colección de Playvisions y Club Earth    Colección de Playvisions y Club Earth  EmptyFri Jun 24, 2022 4:20 pm

The Toy Animal Wiki needs a photo of the tuna.
Also, that tuna is on my wishlist. It looks like you like carnivores. If you’re not that interested in fish, I can trade you one or a few Play Visions mustelids for it; I have extras.

Last edited by Birdsage on Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leoo Past

Leoo Past

PostSubject: Re: Colección de Playvisions y Club Earth    Colección de Playvisions y Club Earth  EmptyFri Jun 24, 2022 4:28 pm

Of course, in fact, I'm thinking of changing the tuna and the barracuda, if it would be fine, you can still send me photos of the ones you have extras.
Back to top Go down
Birdsage

Birdsage

PostSubject: Re: Colección de Playvisions y Club Earth    Colección de Playvisions y Club Earth  EmptyFri Jun 24, 2022 4:32 pm

I have all of them except the skunk (which is no longer a mustelid). Take your pick![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Black-footed Ferret
African Clawless Otter
Marbled Polecat
Tayra
American Badger
Wolverine
Ratel
I guess I maybe could have the barracuda too, but it doesn’t interest me as much as it doesn’t have pelvic fins.
Back to top Go down
Leoo Past

Leoo Past

PostSubject: Re: Colección de Playvisions y Club Earth    Colección de Playvisions y Club Earth  EmptyFri Jun 24, 2022 4:35 pm

Hey, just a question about mustelids, do you have repeats? Apart from the fish I have repeated the cheetah and the caracal
Back to top Go down
Birdsage

Birdsage

PostSubject: Re: Colección de Playvisions y Club Earth    Colección de Playvisions y Club Earth  EmptyFri Jun 24, 2022 4:44 pm

Those mustelids are repeats; I accidentally ordered 2 sets, so I have 2 of each (except the skunk, which I don't have) plus one extra otter that I bought separately.
I guess I'll take the cheetah in addition to the tuna, but not the barracuda.

Last edited by Birdsage on Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leoo Past

Leoo Past

PostSubject: Re: Colección de Playvisions y Club Earth    Colección de Playvisions y Club Earth  EmptyFri Jun 24, 2022 4:49 pm

they would be the polecat and the ferret
Back to top Go down
Birdsage

Birdsage

PostSubject: Re: Colección de Playvisions y Club Earth    Colección de Playvisions y Club Earth  EmptyFri Jun 24, 2022 4:50 pm

Deal! That’s for the tuna and cheetah.
Back to top Go down
Birdsage

Birdsage

PostSubject: Re: Colección de Playvisions y Club Earth    Colección de Playvisions y Club Earth  EmptyFri Jun 24, 2022 5:01 pm

The howler monkey is also on my wishlist, but I assume that you’re not interested in trading that.
Back to top Go down
Leoo Past

Leoo Past

PostSubject: Re: Colección de Playvisions y Club Earth    Colección de Playvisions y Club Earth  EmptyFri Jun 24, 2022 6:34 pm

De hecho si tendrás el búfalo rojo o el del cabo o leopardo o león ???
Back to top Go down
Leoo Past

Leoo Past

PostSubject: Re: Colección de Playvisions y Club Earth    Colección de Playvisions y Club Earth  EmptyFri Jun 24, 2022 6:34 pm

In fact if you will have the red buffalo or the cape or leopard or lion???
Back to top Go down
Birdsage

Birdsage

PostSubject: Re: Colección de Playvisions y Club Earth    Colección de Playvisions y Club Earth  EmptyFri Jun 24, 2022 6:36 pm

Sorry. I have the Cape Buffalo, but only one. I should be able to get a second one in the near future, though that will have to wait.
Back to top Go down
Leoo Past

Leoo Past

PostSubject: Re: Colección de Playvisions y Club Earth    Colección de Playvisions y Club Earth  EmptyFri Jun 24, 2022 6:52 pm

Do you have something else repeated? or something that is not so much that you like maybe one piece for another like I have one. only howler monkey can I change it for another
Back to top Go down
Birdsage

Birdsage

PostSubject: Re: Colección de Playvisions y Club Earth    Colección de Playvisions y Club Earth  EmptyFri Jun 24, 2022 6:53 pm

Actually, on second thought, I WOULD trade you the Buffalo that I have assuming that I can get another one.
Back to top Go down
Leoo Past

Leoo Past

PostSubject: Re: Colección de Playvisions y Club Earth    Colección de Playvisions y Club Earth  EmptyFri Jun 24, 2022 6:55 pm

So, do you want the tuna, the cheetah and the howler monkey?
Back to top Go down
Birdsage

Birdsage

PostSubject: Re: Colección de Playvisions y Club Earth    Colección de Playvisions y Club Earth  EmptyFri Jun 24, 2022 6:56 pm

Yes. That’s a deal!
Send me a private message with your address.
Back to top Go down
Leoo Past

Leoo Past

PostSubject: Re: Colección de Playvisions y Club Earth    Colección de Playvisions y Club Earth  EmptyFri Jun 24, 2022 7:02 pm

go go camera you're already
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Colección de Playvisions y Club Earth    Colección de Playvisions y Club Earth  EmptyFri Jun 24, 2022 7:19 pm

Big congrats for this beautiful P.V. collection! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colección de Playvisions y Club Earth    Colección de Playvisions y Club Earth  Empty

Back to top Go down

Colección de Playvisions y Club Earth
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next