Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Need help identifying this foal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thefaintsmile

thefaintsmile

Country/State : Canada

Need help identifying this foal Empty
PostSubject: Need help identifying this foal   Need help identifying this foal EmptySat Sep 02, 2023 5:26 pm

I got this Schleich foal second-handed and cannot for the life of me identify it. It looks identical to the Hannoverian foal 13818, but it's dark brown in colour instead of chestnut. It's marked 2016. I've been all over toyanimalwiki in the Schleich section looking for it, including in sets and exclusives, to no avail. Can anyone help out?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Need help identifying this foal   Need help identifying this foal EmptySat Sep 02, 2023 5:39 pm

Looks like the Mobile vet with Hanoverian foal 42370
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

thefaintsmile

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Need help identifying this foal   Need help identifying this foal EmptySat Sep 02, 2023 6:09 pm

Roger wrote:

Oh, looks to be correct! Cool! That set is missing from toyanimalwiki, hence why I never came by it. Thanks so much. :)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Need help identifying this foal   Need help identifying this foal EmptySat Sep 02, 2023 6:24 pm

thefaintsmile wrote:
Roger wrote:

Oh, looks to be correct! Cool! That set is missing from toyanimalwiki, hence why I never came by it. Thanks so much. :)

You're welcome! :) It is hard to get TAW updated with so many sets being released. If you have pictures of figures missing on TAW we would love to post them at the wiki. Very Happy

a6point62

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Need help identifying this foal   Need help identifying this foal EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 8:00 am

Its in our guide Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help identifying this foal   Need help identifying this foal Empty

Back to top Go down

Need help identifying this foal
Page 1 of 1