Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Safari LTD 2024 ?

Go down 
+4
Roger
molla.nasreddin
Saarlooswolfhound
Loustic
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Loustic

Loustic

Country/State : France

Safari LTD 2024 ? Empty
PostSubject: Safari LTD 2024 ?   Safari LTD 2024 ? EmptySat Nov 11, 2023 9:45 am

Hello,
I found this on the brand's official website. I don't know much about this brand, but it seems to be what's new for 2024 :)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
https://messchleich.jimdo.com/
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Safari LTD 2024 ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD 2024 ?   Safari LTD 2024 ? EmptySat Nov 11, 2023 4:04 pm

They actually just announced these for 2023 but many probably won't be available until 2024. Safari is still having production issues.

Sadly we may not get 2024 announcements until mid to late next year.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
molla.nasreddin

molla.nasreddin

Country/State : Iran

Safari LTD 2024 ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD 2024 ?   Safari LTD 2024 ? EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 5:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I don't know whether this gray parrot of safari ltd is released or not! maybe it's for 2024. I can't find it online
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Safari LTD 2024 ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD 2024 ?   Safari LTD 2024 ? EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 6:06 pm

The grey parrot is not available yet. Safari Ltd doesn't follow the traditional habits regarding release dates.

Megaptera

Country/State : Germany

Safari LTD 2024 ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD 2024 ?   Safari LTD 2024 ? EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 6:56 pm

Very sad, that such a great company like Safari still has so much trouble caused by Corona. I hope that they will stay strong.
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

Safari LTD 2024 ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD 2024 ?   Safari LTD 2024 ? EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 7:15 pm

On the dinosaur toy forum a Safari member said the rattlesnake and axolotl *should* be here before 2024 but the other things not released yet (parrot, shark, Everglades toob, dinosaurs etc) aren’t expected til early 2024

Also keep in mind it’s only really Schleich that delivers everything at once. CollectA typically has winter and summer releases, but it varies. Papo releases things all throughout the year (we still don’t have the Einiosaurus, and only a month or so ago did I manage to get the last of the 2023 extant animals from Papo). So it isn’t just Safari that releases things throughout the year.

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

Safari LTD 2024 ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD 2024 ?   Safari LTD 2024 ? EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 2:22 am

Megaptera wrote:
Very sad, that such a great company like Safari still has so much trouble caused by Corona. I hope that they will stay strong.

Not corona. It's mismanagement. Papo, Schleich and others don't have these problems.

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Safari LTD 2024 ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD 2024 ?   Safari LTD 2024 ? EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 2:38 am

Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:
Megaptera wrote:

Not corona. It's mismanagement. Papo, Schleich and others don't have these problems.

I really don't appreciate this kind of comment. I have tremendous respect for what the Safari Ltd brand has been doing over all these years, enduring until today as a small family business that has a genuine love for what they produce and doesn't easily succumb to the dictatorship of easy profit, unlike almost all companies these days.

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Safari LTD 2024 ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD 2024 ?   Safari LTD 2024 ? EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 3:44 am

Tupolew Tu-154, I think that is quite the assumption. Safari has done a lot for the collecting world and continues to produce high quality models. If you look closely at the business practices of other brands, Papo has had the worst track record so far of models being announced but never actually made it to production. CollectA and Papo both use a similar strategy of releasing models periodically through the year instead of all at once like Schleich. And as the only big American company around I think they compete with other brands (mostly European) just fine. Please temper your commentary. Schleich is perhaps the worst comparison one can make as they are not anywhere in the same production situation as any other brands. They are the absolute king as far as availability, though many argue the quality isn't always there. But that is not the topic of discussion here.

From the rep on ATF/DTF Safari has made these announcements for 2023 releases recently because they only just got the finalized prototypes back. This member has been kind enough to also share rough estimated updates for when the models will be for sale on their website and they are trickling in. A handful of models come in every few weeks so things are coming around! Things just take time.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

Safari LTD 2024 ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD 2024 ?   Safari LTD 2024 ? EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 4:45 am

Roger wrote:
Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:
Megaptera wrote:

I really don't appreciate this kind of comment. I have tremendous respect for what the Safari Ltd brand has been doing over all these years, enduring until today as a small family business that has a genuine love for what they produce and doesn't easily succumb to the dictatorship of easy profit, unlike almost all companies these days.

I like what Roger said here, but you have to admit, now that 2023 is coming to a close, Schleich, CollectA, and Papo announced their usual volume of figures and all have been released (Papo peppers their releases throughout the year and I think as of now everything is out, but I might be missing an item or two that aren't of personal interest). Schleich and Papo have already announced very typical lineups for 2024 and CollectA is nearly done with theirs.

Safari is defiantly having more of an issue, I hate to admit it. NOW, what that is, i am not sure, and I dare not speculate. I am sure it is NOT mismanagement. They are a smaller operation, which could have something to do with it. Also, it's possible being an American company could play a role (longer shipping times, customs issues, etc. associated with products produced overseas). I am sure Safari is doing their very best, and in the end you know you'll get a great products from them.

EDIT: I forgot, Mojo has been quiet. Have their 2023 items come out? Mojo takes the longest to get to the US so I am not even sure.
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

Safari LTD 2024 ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD 2024 ?   Safari LTD 2024 ? EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 6:20 am

bmathison1972 wrote:
Roger wrote:
Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:
Megaptera wrote:

I like what Roger said here, but you have to admit, now that 2023 is coming to a close, Schleich, CollectA, and Papo announced their usual volume of figures and all have been released (Papo peppers their releases throughout the year and I think as of now everything is out, but I might be missing an item or two that aren't of personal interest). Schleich and Papo have already announced very typical lineups for 2024 and CollectA is nearly done with theirs.

Safari is defiantly having more of an issue, I hate to admit it. NOW, what that is, i am not sure, and I dare not speculate. I am sure it is NOT mismanagement. They are a smaller operation, which could have something to do with it. Also, it's possible being an American company could play a role (longer shipping times, customs issues, etc. associated with products produced overseas). I am sure Safari is doing their very best, and in the end you know you'll get a great products from them.

EDIT: I forgot, Mojo has been quiet. Have their 2023 items come out? Mojo takes the longest to get to the US so I am not even sure.

Still waiting on the Einiosaurus from Papo... I think that's it though. Haven't seen anything for Mojo for 2024. All their 2023 figures have been released (although I buy them from Australia so not sure if they are in the US yet).

Safari still makes high quality figures and I'm more than happy to wait a bit longer for their models.

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Sponsored content

Safari LTD 2024 ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD 2024 ?   Safari LTD 2024 ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Safari LTD 2024 ?
Page 1 of 1