Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Collectors! I need your opinion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Evira

Evira

Country/State : Nederland

Collectors! I need your opinion Empty
PostSubject: Collectors! I need your opinion   Collectors! I need your opinion EmptyThu Nov 23, 2023 4:57 pm

Hello fellow collectors,
I’m in need of your help. I have an idea to start a business, but I want your opinion of this idea is something you’re interested in. If you have any suggestions or questions, let me know!
What I really like want to know:
  • What you like about it and why;
  • What you dislike or hate and why;
  • What you think can be better and why;
  • How much money you willing to spend on it and why;
  • What kind of figures you collect. (Horses, Birds, Dogs etc.)
  • What brand of figures you have/like. (Schleich, Papo, Bullyland etc.)
  • Any other feedback is welcome!

There is no good or wrong answer, I simply like to investigate and see if this idea will work.
So give me everything you got! Your voice is very much appreciated.
Feel free too reply under this post or send my a private message with your opinion.
Thank you in advance.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Have a nice day!
Back to top Go down
molla.nasreddin

molla.nasreddin

Country/State : Iran

PostSubject: Re: Collectors! I need your opinion   Collectors! I need your opinion EmptyThu Nov 23, 2023 5:37 pm

I collect wild life figurines. mostly mammals, birds and reptiles.
I don't like dinosaurs & fantasy creatures as they don't give sense to me.
Best brand for me is Papo because of high quality of colors & design, then collecta, schleich and safari ltd. unfortunately Mojo fun coudn't satisfy me!

Back to top Go down
Evira

Evira

PostSubject: Re: Collectors! I need your opinion   Collectors! I need your opinion EmptyThu Nov 23, 2023 7:38 pm

molla.nasreddin wrote:
I collect wild life figurines. mostly mammals, birds and reptiles.
I don't like dinosaurs & fantasy creatures as they don't give sense to me.
Best brand for me is Papo because of high quality of colors & design, then collecta, schleich and safari ltd. unfortunately Mojo fun coudn't satisfy me!

Thank you for your quick answer.
And what do you think of my bussiness idea? Would you like that?
Back to top Go down
molla.nasreddin

molla.nasreddin

Country/State : Iran

PostSubject: Re: Collectors! I need your opinion   Collectors! I need your opinion EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 5:06 am

Evira wrote:
Thank you for your quick answer.
And what do you think of my bussiness idea? Would you like that?

In my opinion mysterious boxes are not interesting for most of animal collectors. If you read comments they prefer to buy figurines after enough investigations to choose the best not to surprise themselves! Maybe it works for kids as gift
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Collectors! I need your opinion   Collectors! I need your opinion EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 6:05 am

I think this is a fun idea for collectors starting out or kids! For me personally I don't like mystery boxes because it could have figures I already have or something I'm not interested in.

I also don't collect horses, I only have a couple.

But for someone starting off collecting I think its a fun idea. Kids love mystery box surprises. I work at a toy store and anything that is a mystery surprise bag is always popular.

I also like the starter pack idea! Could be fun for someone starting off that maybe doesn't want to buy a large expensive Schleich set.

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Collectors! I need your opinion   Collectors! I need your opinion EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 10:29 am

All these are very fun ideas! I imagine that the Collection Fact Sheets will help you sell models because buyers get something extra and you will stand out among the competition. Some information about the horse breed and the history about the model would be interesting. I agree with others that the market for surprise boxes may be quite limited. Most people (children and adults) who already have several models would not like to take the risk of getting a duplicate model and they are usually looking for specific models. Most sales come from regular collectors rather than from people who just want to take a chance on something new. It's a similar thing with start-up boxes. It's a great, fun idea, but collectors only start once, and only some starting collectors would buy a start-up box, so I'd think the market is rather small. Just my two cents though Very Happy.

Evira

PostSubject: Re: Collectors! I need your opinion   Collectors! I need your opinion EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 11:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you all so much for your honest opinion. This is really helpfull. I will go back to the idea table and make adjustments.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collectors! I need your opinion   Collectors! I need your opinion Empty

Back to top Go down

Collectors! I need your opinion
Page 1 of 1