Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Member -Hello

Go down 
+5
landrover
Brandubh94
Saarlooswolfhound
widukind
Zachary
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Zachary

Zachary

Country/State : Zambia

New Member -Hello  Empty
PostSubject: New Member -Hello    New Member -Hello  EmptyTue Dec 05, 2023 7:01 pm

Hi guys! I'm a new member on STS I've been collecting since I was a baby but I decided to stop until this year where I've decided to resume my collecting passion so I don't really have much figures of big brands especially here where I live animal figures are scarce and hard to find so I don't have much but I am very happy with my collection.

Last edited by Zachary on Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

New Member -Hello  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member -Hello    New Member -Hello  EmptyTue Dec 05, 2023 7:51 pm

Warm welcome from Dresden / Germany

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Zachary

Zachary

New Member -Hello  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member -Hello    New Member -Hello  EmptyTue Dec 05, 2023 8:03 pm

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

New Member -Hello  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member -Hello    New Member -Hello  EmptyTue Dec 05, 2023 8:46 pm

Welcome here! We would all love to see your collection if you have the time to share it. :)

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Brandubh94

Brandubh94

Country/State : Ireland

New Member -Hello  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member -Hello    New Member -Hello  EmptyTue Dec 05, 2023 9:54 pm

Hello there! :) Definitely do show your collection sometime, I'd love to see it!
Back to top Go down
Zachary

Zachary

New Member -Hello  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member -Hello    New Member -Hello  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2023 2:54 pm

Thank you I will find time to share my collection
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

New Member -Hello  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member -Hello    New Member -Hello  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2023 10:02 pm

Welcome from Colombia, Where are you from ?

Zachary

Zachary

New Member -Hello  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member -Hello    New Member -Hello  EmptyThu Dec 07, 2023 9:17 pm

Thank you! I am from Zambia!
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

New Member -Hello  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member -Hello    New Member -Hello  EmptyThu Dec 07, 2023 11:48 pm

Welcome here Zachary! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zachary

Zachary

New Member -Hello  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member -Hello    New Member -Hello  EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 2:29 pm

Thank you Caracal !
Back to top Go down
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

Country/State : Germany

New Member -Hello  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member -Hello    New Member -Hello  EmptySat Dec 09, 2023 8:38 am

Another warm welcome from Germany! Great that you joined Zachary!
Back to top Go down
Zachary

Zachary

New Member -Hello  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member -Hello    New Member -Hello  EmptySun Dec 10, 2023 10:26 am

Thank you Katy !
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

New Member -Hello  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member -Hello    New Member -Hello  EmptySun Dec 10, 2023 9:49 pm

Now that I already have seen a part of your collection, it is time to welcome you from Portugal!
I enjoy the fact that you are in this hobby with passion even if you can't get the major brand figures. Maybe we can help you finding a few of them.
Being you from a country with so many remarkable African animals, is there a personal favorite?

sunny

Country/State : uk

New Member -Hello  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member -Hello    New Member -Hello  EmptyMon Dec 11, 2023 1:12 am

Hello Zachary, and welcome from Scotland to this wonderful place of collecting animal figures!
I grew up in a remote place in southern Zambia a long time ago! What part are you from?
And what are your favourite African/Zambian animals? Mine are the Hares, all the antelope species and subspecies - Steinbok, Defassa and Common Waterbuck, Impala, Lechwe, Duikers, Gnu/Wildebeest, Hartebeest, Topi, Tsessebe, Sable, Roan, Sitatunga, Bushbuck, Puku, Reed Buck, Yellow Backed Duiker, Eland, Zebra, Giraffe, Elephants, Tortoise, Chameleons, all the butterflies, - infact I love all animals! and it's like an inverted triangle for my favourites Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zachary

Zachary

New Member -Hello  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member -Hello    New Member -Hello  EmptyMon Dec 11, 2023 7:09 am

Thank you both,Roger and sunny! I really like African wild dogs and roan antelopes ! It's cool that you have grown up in zambia sunny!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

New Member -Hello  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member -Hello    New Member -Hello  EmptyMon Dec 11, 2023 8:04 pm

Interesting choices, roan antelopes are quite rare as figures and one of my most wished species. I would love Papo to do it in a similar style and size to their gemsbok. African wild dogs are also not very common, it is a mistery for me the reason why most of the famous brands never released one.

sunny

New Member -Hello  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member -Hello    New Member -Hello  EmptyTue Dec 12, 2023 2:30 am

thank you Zachary, and that's an interesting and wonderful combination - wild dogs and roan antelopes! have you seen them both in the wild?
Back to top Go down
Zachary

Zachary

New Member -Hello  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member -Hello    New Member -Hello  EmptyTue Dec 12, 2023 7:19 am

No I haven't seen them in the wild only in wild parks !
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

New Member -Hello  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member -Hello    New Member -Hello  EmptyThu Dec 14, 2023 12:18 am

Zachary wrote:
No I haven't seen them in the wild only in wild parks !

that's good that you have seen them then! by wild park do you mean something like Kafue National Park?
Back to top Go down
Zachary

Zachary

New Member -Hello  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member -Hello    New Member -Hello  EmptyThu Dec 14, 2023 1:15 pm

Not Kafue national park I haven't been there yet but other parks located around my area
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Member -Hello  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member -Hello    New Member -Hello  Empty

Back to top Go down

New Member -Hello
Page 1 of 1