Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dogs marked DF and a number, anyone knows the brand?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Dogs marked DF and a number, anyone knows the brand? Empty
PostSubject: Dogs marked DF and a number, anyone knows the brand?   Dogs marked DF and a number, anyone knows the brand? EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 10:10 pm

This picture is not mine but I was asked about these dogs. They're marked DF and a number. These particular ones are marked 18, 19 and 23.
It might be a large series of dogs. The Westie is similar to the CollectA model and the size is close to the famous Schleich Westie. If anyone as more information I would love to know. Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Dogs marked DF and a number, anyone knows the brand?   Dogs marked DF and a number, anyone knows the brand? EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 11:18 pm

Intriguing! The westie does look a lot like the CollectA, but that's all that I can offer.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Dogs marked DF and a number, anyone knows the brand?   Dogs marked DF and a number, anyone knows the brand? EmptySat Dec 09, 2023 9:23 pm

Thanks Paige, it is just slightly smaller than the CollectA model.
Let's hope someone has information about these models.

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Dogs marked DF and a number, anyone knows the brand?   Dogs marked DF and a number, anyone knows the brand? EmptySun Dec 10, 2023 10:10 pm

Completely snowed under with school at the moment but had to jump in here as I definitely do recognise these dogs! Very Happy
They are by Defa Toys I think? As part of their Defa Lucy series, which I think was based on a fashion doll- so potentially these dogs are the accessories that sometimes come with these sorts of dolls?
Either way it's fun to watch lots of these dog topics that are coming up now, even if I'm limited on time to reply as much as before sunny The Westie is lovely!
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Dogs marked DF and a number, anyone knows the brand?   Dogs marked DF and a number, anyone knows the brand? EmptySun Dec 10, 2023 10:16 pm

Bonnie wrote:
Completely snowed under with school at the moment but had to jump in here as I definitely do recognise these dogs! Very Happy
They are by Defa Toys I think? As part of their Defa Lucy series, which I think was based on a fashion doll- so potentially these dogs are the accessories that sometimes come with these sorts of dolls?
Either way it's fun to watch lots of these dog topics that are coming up now, even if I'm limited on time to reply as much as before sunny The Westie is lovely!

Oh Bonnie, I'm so happy you are here! Very Happy
Thanks for telling what they are, I will try to find more information about these figures. :tstudy:

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Dogs marked DF and a number, anyone knows the brand?   Dogs marked DF and a number, anyone knows the brand? EmptyTue Dec 12, 2023 8:49 pm

Yes,would agree with Bonnie.I seem to remember seeing the Westie as a dolls accessory a while ago.

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Dogs marked DF and a number, anyone knows the brand?   Dogs marked DF and a number, anyone knows the brand? EmptySat Dec 16, 2023 12:36 pm

Thanks Taylor, I can find info about these dolls but unfortunately not the dogs.

PostSubject: Re: Dogs marked DF and a number, anyone knows the brand?   Dogs marked DF and a number, anyone knows the brand? Empty

Back to top Go down

Dogs marked DF and a number, anyone knows the brand?
Page 1 of 1