Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thankful for- 2023

Go down 
+4
Roger
Joliezac
Caracal
Saarlooswolfhound
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jill

Jill

Country/State : USA

Thankful for- 2023 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thankful for- 2023   Thankful for- 2023 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2024 1:53 am

Roger wrote:
That's a proficuous 2023, Jill. I like very much the fjords but surely the most exciting is that you're complerting your sets of small figures. Since you're going for Play Visions now, I'm sure you will continue collecting for a very long time.. Wink
Thank you! Yes I think it will take me many years to track down all the Play Visions, and in fact I begin to doubt if some of the rarest figures will ever make it here, but that is part of the excitement really, the thrill of the hunt . . .

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
LOTS of great stuff here Jill! Congrats on everything, and that PV display is something to behold. Very Happy Love your contribution here!
Thank you! I really enjoy having them out!

sunny wrote:
such an impressive collection Jill, it's wonderful to see your line ups of Breyer horses, tiny cats and the other tiny models! glad to managed to complete your cat collection!
Thank you, the cat army is ever growing, haha!
Back to top Go down

Thankful for- 2023
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2