Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boer Goat comparison

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

Boer Goat comparison Empty
PostSubject: Boer Goat comparison   Boer Goat comparison EmptySun Dec 31, 2023 6:16 pm

All my Boer goats.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
And nicely made Boer Goat copies
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Boer Goat comparison   Boer Goat comparison EmptySun Dec 31, 2023 9:03 pm

That's a breed asking for a page on TAW but so few figures of goats are breed identified. I think besides the Boer and Angora, others are all generic. Something to study after sheep and to check if it worth to open goat breed pages.
curiously, my only Boer goat figures are a family of Schleich Boer goats and I have them for a long time already.

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Boer Goat comparison   Boer Goat comparison EmptySun Dec 31, 2023 9:08 pm

Yes Roger,would be interesting to see if we can get a goat breed section up and running.Most as you say are generic but I have a few breeds in mind for some models. Smile

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Boer Goat comparison   Boer Goat comparison EmptySun Dec 31, 2023 9:25 pm

I love those mini boers. :)

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Boer Goat comparison   Boer Goat comparison EmptyMon Jan 01, 2024 11:21 am

Taylor, I will devote some time to sheep before moving to goats but I might open a goat breeds discussion topic later and see what we can do about it. Regardless of being just a few breeds, I think it is interesting, f. i., to see these Boer goats all grouped in their own page.

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Boer Goat comparison   Boer Goat comparison EmptyMon Jan 01, 2024 4:57 pm

The Papo Boer goat is my only domestic goat and I like it so much Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Boer Goat comparison   Boer Goat comparison EmptyMon Jan 01, 2024 10:18 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
I'm surprised for your choice, I thought you would go for the CollectA Jacob sheep instead. Wink

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Boer Goat comparison   Boer Goat comparison EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 12:25 pm

Roger wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
I'm surprised for your choice, I thought you would go for the CollectA Jacob sheep instead. Wink

Rogério, the CollectA isn’t a Boer goat, it is even not a goat 😂
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Boer Goat comparison   Boer Goat comparison EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 12:52 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Roger wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

Rogério, the CollectA isn’t a Boer goat, it is even not a goat 😂

lol! I was needing a good laugh, and it's even more enjoyable when it's with one of my own ridiculous nonsense. I just listed the sheep breeds on TAW, and now I've decided that one of them is a goat. I hope you and the sheep forgive me.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Boer Goat comparison   Boer Goat comparison EmptyWed Jan 03, 2024 6:00 pm

Nice figures

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boer Goat comparison   Boer Goat comparison Empty

Back to top Go down

Boer Goat comparison
Page 1 of 1