Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All my guinea pigs

Go down 
+2
widukind
Taos
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

All my guinea pigs Empty
PostSubject: All my guinea pigs   All my guinea pigs EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 5:09 pm

Here they all are. Smile
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

widukind

Country/State : Germany

All my guinea pigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: All my guinea pigs   All my guinea pigs EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 5:52 pm

What brand are the figures in the second pig

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

All my guinea pigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: All my guinea pigs   All my guinea pigs EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 6:00 pm

Andreas-they are from left to right in photo 2
Bullyland
ELC
Kaiyodo
Wild Republic
Bullyland
Papo.
Smile

widukind

Country/State : Germany

All my guinea pigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: All my guinea pigs   All my guinea pigs EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 6:54 pm

Taos wrote:
Andreas-they are from left to right in photo 2
Bullyland
ELC
Kaiyodo
Wild Republic
Bullyland
Papo.
Smile

Thank you

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

All my guinea pigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: All my guinea pigs   All my guinea pigs EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 7:28 pm

Is the black one in the first photo a bully? Great group!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

All my guinea pigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: All my guinea pigs   All my guinea pigs EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 7:45 pm

I don't have a Guinea pig yet. I loved the Papo one when Kristie showed it but with so many Papo figures in my wish list, I don't dare to put one more. affraid

widukind wrote:
What brand are the figures in the second pig

Andreas, I love your question. Laughing pig

Taos

All my guinea pigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: All my guinea pigs   All my guinea pigs EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 8:01 pm

Paige-the black one is indeed a Bully.
I have always kept guinea pig-when I was younger I used to breed them-I had a number of different breeds-at present I have a group of 11 of which the majority have come from rescue centres.

Admin
Roger

All my guinea pigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: All my guinea pigs   All my guinea pigs EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 12:03 am

Taos wrote:
Paige-the black one is indeed a Bully.
I have always kept guinea pig-when I was younger I used to breed them-I had a number of different breeds-at present I have a group of 11 of which the majority have come from rescue centres.

Are figures identifiable to breeds? I didn't know those creatures had breeds too. Laughing The Papo model looks different from the others, do you think it is made after a recognizable breed?

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

All my guinea pigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: All my guinea pigs   All my guinea pigs EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 8:11 pm

Great to see all these comparisons of small domestic animals. I used to have guinea pigs when I was a very small child. I have an old photo of one eating pancakes with me Very Happy.

Taos

All my guinea pigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: All my guinea pigs   All my guinea pigs EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 10:54 pm

Roger-Yes,there are guinea pig breeds. Smile The Bullyland models do represent certain breeds and the Papo does as well.Most of the other models are of the standard short haired guinea with is either American/English depending on where you are. Smile

Admin
Roger

All my guinea pigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: All my guinea pigs   All my guinea pigs EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 11:31 pm

Thanks Taylor, that's great to know. They're still just a few to split in breeds on TAW but certainly something to do in the future. We still have the sheep being worked, next goats and probably chickens. affraid

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

All my guinea pigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: All my guinea pigs   All my guinea pigs EmptyTue Jan 09, 2024 8:36 am

Nice tribe Taylor 🤗
Since Rogério already send the good jokes about it 🤭 I will only ask if there is one you consider as a wild Guinea pig among them?
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

All my guinea pigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: All my guinea pigs   All my guinea pigs EmptyTue Jan 09, 2024 10:34 pm

Roger,no problem.I look forward to the goats and chickens!
Christophe-The models are all domestic guinea pigs.In photo 2 the second model on the left-ELC tube model-is physically close to what a wild guinea pig looks like but the colouring is all wrong!

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

All my guinea pigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: All my guinea pigs   All my guinea pigs EmptyTue Jan 09, 2024 11:36 pm

Thanks for your answer Taylor Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

All my guinea pigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: All my guinea pigs   All my guinea pigs Empty

Back to top Go down

All my guinea pigs
Page 1 of 1