Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A5 catalogue 2024

Go down 
+5
landrover
Kikimalou
lucky luke
widukind
thomas-asa
9 posters
AuthorMessage
thomas-asa

thomas-asa

Country/State : Germany

A5 catalogue 2024 Empty
PostSubject: A5 catalogue 2024   A5 catalogue 2024 EmptyThu Jan 11, 2024 11:13 am

https://www.collecta.biz/en/e-catalogue
Back to top Go down
https://bully.asa-multimedia.de/My_Collection/Welcome.html
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

A5 catalogue 2024 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A5 catalogue 2024   A5 catalogue 2024 EmptyThu Jan 11, 2024 6:29 pm

Thank you

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

A5 catalogue 2024 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A5 catalogue 2024   A5 catalogue 2024 EmptyThu Jan 11, 2024 9:08 pm

Thank you so much . Very Happy
Magnificent Catalogue, a feast for the eyes! Rolling Eyes drunken bounce study
the most beautiful of all brands sunny flower
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

A5 catalogue 2024 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A5 catalogue 2024   A5 catalogue 2024 EmptyThu Jan 11, 2024 10:16 pm

Beautiful catalogue, it's nice to see old models near newcomers, we can see how CollectA improved its collection year after year.

Thank you for sharing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

A5 catalogue 2024 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A5 catalogue 2024   A5 catalogue 2024 EmptyFri Jan 12, 2024 12:05 am

Great ilustrations in this catalogue.

Thanks Thomas sunny sunny study study study

rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

A5 catalogue 2024 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A5 catalogue 2024   A5 catalogue 2024 EmptyFri Jan 12, 2024 5:12 pm

I find it interesting that the catalogue starts with prehistoric animals. Perhaps it suggests that that's the section that sells best.

Caracal

Country/State : France

A5 catalogue 2024 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A5 catalogue 2024   A5 catalogue 2024 EmptyFri Jan 12, 2024 11:50 pm

Thank you for sharing! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

A5 catalogue 2024 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A5 catalogue 2024   A5 catalogue 2024 EmptySat Jan 13, 2024 12:10 am

rogerpgvg wrote:
I find it interesting that the catalogue starts with prehistoric animals. Perhaps it suggests that that's the section that sells best.

The prehistoric figures have always been, since an early stage, the flagship of the brand. They have one of the largest ranges if not the largest and they have had a dedicated sculptor to the series. They made the same with horses, at a later stage, and they also gained reputation in this area but CollectA is still regarded mostly as a brand of dinosaurs.

Country/State : Luxembourg

A5 catalogue 2024 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A5 catalogue 2024   A5 catalogue 2024 EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 3:24 pm

Could it be that this is one of the most beautiful catalogues? Love those illustrations and the way CollectA represents their figures.

Interesting for people who collect (sub)species:
- the wild boar and the lynx are under the Asia-Category, so probably asian subspecies
- the hare is under the Europe-Category, so Lepus europaeus and not a jackrabbit (as often used)
- the rabbit is under the American-Category - so maybe a american species
- the barn owl seems to be a american subspecie
- the otter and beaver are european otter resp. beaver
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

A5 catalogue 2024 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A5 catalogue 2024   A5 catalogue 2024 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 11:45 am

Duck-Anch-Amun wrote:
Could it be that this is one of the most beautiful catalogues? Love those illustrations and the way CollectA represents their figures.

- the wild boar and the lynx are under the Asia-Category, so probably asian subspecies
- the hare is under the Europe-Category, so Lepus europaeus and not a jackrabbit (as often used)

That's interesting but likely the boar and the lynx as species which can be found both in Europe and Asia, just found an empty space in Asia as it happened with the Peregrine falcon which has an even wider distribution. Though, it has been suggested the boar and the brown bear to be Asian subspecies which is great.
The hare is marketed as a brown hare which is the common name for the European subspecies.
The rabbit is under Europe and not North America and it has always been identified as the European wild rabbit. The same for the barn owl, it is under Europe too and I think its heavy spotting works better for an European subspecies.
This otter is an European species,, it was the previous otter which was suggested to be a North American one and to be fair, it was a good suggestion.
The beaver we didn't know, so, since this catalogue distribution seems to be accurate, I think we can assum now it is an European one.

Country/State : Luxembourg

A5 catalogue 2024 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A5 catalogue 2024   A5 catalogue 2024 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 8:24 pm

Roger wrote:
Duck-Anch-Amun wrote:

That's interesting but likely the boar and the lynx as species which can be found both in Europe and Asia, just found an empty space in Asia as it happened with the Peregrine falcon which has an even wider distribution. Though, it has been suggested the boar and the brown bear to be Asian subspecies which is great.
The hare is marketed as a brown hare which is the common name for the European subspecies.
The rabbit is under Europe and not North America and it has always been identified as the European wild rabbit. The same for the barn owl, it is under Europe too and I think its heavy spotting works better for an European subspecies.
This otter is an European species,, it was the previous otter which was suggested to be a North American one and to be fair, it was a good suggestion.
The beaver we didn't know, so, since this catalogue distribution seems to be accurate, I think we can assum now it is an European one.

Off course the rabbit and barn owl are under Europe 🤦‍� sry, didn't realize they shared a half of the double page with north america^^

Yes, it is possible that they haven't enough space for the species so they put it under Europe. However I can think of one user who already argued about the wild boar being the asian subspecies. However can't remember who it was^^
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

A5 catalogue 2024 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A5 catalogue 2024   A5 catalogue 2024 EmptyTue Jan 16, 2024 1:30 am

Duck-Anch-Amun wrote:

Yes, it is possible that they haven't enough space for the species so they put it under Europe. However I can think of one user who already argued about the wild boar being the asian subspecies. However can't remember who it was^^

It was @Spacelab, please scroll to the pig section on his collection topic. study

A5 catalogue 2024 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A5 catalogue 2024   A5 catalogue 2024 Empty

Back to top Go down

A5 catalogue 2024
Page 1 of 1