Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How many treasures are hidden on TAW?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

How many treasures are hidden on TAW? Empty
PostSubject: How many treasures are hidden on TAW?   How many treasures are hidden on TAW? EmptyTue Jan 23, 2024 5:56 pm

Yesterday i came across with Phidal, never heard before. But also listed on TAW. Today i have seen a Kangaroo by Houghton Mifflin, never seen before. But with interesting figures for my zoo.

Crocodile Crocodile Crocodile Crocodile

I can not take a look every day, so i ask my how many is hidden there. Have anybody a few suggestions?

study study study study study study study study study

PLEASE

sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: How many treasures are hidden on TAW?   How many treasures are hidden on TAW? EmptyTue Jan 23, 2024 10:23 pm

Well ... Both of them are not really hidden for me, the Phidal series were documented by Rogervpg and the Houghton Mifflin series by me Laughing
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: How many treasures are hidden on TAW?   How many treasures are hidden on TAW? EmptyWed Jan 24, 2024 2:25 am

widukind wrote:

I can not take a look every day, so i ask my how many is hidden there. Have anybody a few suggestions?

Andreas I have been introduced to so many gems by Christophe, in his threads. Many are very old, lots of little known brands and then there are the latest models from Japan.

And also by Roger in his 1/32nd scale thread as he shows many different brands of the same species.
Being a mainly 1/32nd collector this is very interesting for me.

And in the trade/sale section you can sometimes see very interesting models there.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: How many treasures are hidden on TAW?   How many treasures are hidden on TAW? EmptyWed Jan 24, 2024 12:38 pm

In this hobby, the concept of treasure varies greatly from collector to collector. So, the only person who can know what is a treasure for you is yourself. I come across hundreds of them on the Toy Animal Wiki but most of those I'm sure they're not treasures for you.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: How many treasures are hidden on TAW?   How many treasures are hidden on TAW? EmptyWed Jan 24, 2024 5:34 pm

Roger wrote:
In this hobby, the concept of treasure varies greatly from collector to collector. So, the only person who can know what is a treasure for you is yourself. I come across hundreds of them on the Toy Animal Wiki but most of those I'm sure they're not treasures for you.

You know me. Yes we came across every day with treasures and after the years. And yes, many are not so much interesting. But this week i was surprised to discovered 2 ,"new" for me, interesting brands that are not new. How could it be. At the moment i search for monochrome figures (brands). And now i seen there are many many less known manufactures.

And Houghton Mifflin have a few interesting figures.

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: How many treasures are hidden on TAW?   How many treasures are hidden on TAW? EmptyWed Jan 24, 2024 5:35 pm

sunny wrote:
widukind wrote:

Andreas I have been introduced to so many gems by Christophe, in his threads. Many are very old, lots of little known brands and then there are the latest models from Japan.

And also by Roger in his 1/32nd scale thread as he shows many different brands of the same species.
Being a mainly 1/32nd collector this is very interesting for me.

And in the trade/sale section you can sometimes see very interesting models there.

Thank you. And i am here since years and so i knows many figures. For me are especially small brands with unique species interesting. The scale is not important,

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: How many treasures are hidden on TAW?   How many treasures are hidden on TAW? EmptyWed Jan 24, 2024 5:39 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Well ... Both of them are not really hidden for me, the Phidal series were documented by Rogervpg and the Houghton Mifflin series by me  Laughing

And i have one Phidal figure. So maybe by Houghton Mifflin that you dont show us the most interesting figure for me, the fish. Wink Wink Wink So maybe i have seen it here but dont recognice.

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: How many treasures are hidden on TAW?   How many treasures are hidden on TAW? EmptySat Jan 27, 2024 11:38 am

Indeed the fish wasn't so interresting for me so I didn't fish it Laughing
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: How many treasures are hidden on TAW?   How many treasures are hidden on TAW? EmptySat Jan 27, 2024 3:55 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Indeed the fish wasn't so interresting for me so I didn't fish it Laughing

Crocodile Crocodile Crocodile

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many treasures are hidden on TAW?   How many treasures are hidden on TAW? Empty

Back to top Go down

How many treasures are hidden on TAW?
Page 1 of 1