Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SCHLEICH 2025 predictions

Go down 
+6
MansoBoricua
Fellow21
a6point62
Tupolew Tu-154
Ponies and Paint
jtoddthree@gmail.com
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jtoddthree@gmail.com

Country/State : Round Rock Texas

SCHLEICH 2025 predictions  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH 2025 predictions    SCHLEICH 2025 predictions  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2024 11:22 pm

Katy Leven wrote:
I've looked through my "wishlist" from last year to see how many of my wishes were fulfilled.
Well Wildlife wise Schleich hasn't made anything from my wishlist but I'm still rather pleased at least with the Armadillo.
Therefore Schleich has released most of the "returner" horse breeds I predicted/wished for last year.
Bayala was of course a miss but it's also rather difficult to predict anything for fantasy.
I'm very pleased though that Schleich released a Galloway calf, which was probably one of my biggest wishes for the releases this year.

After the quick balance, here come my wishes for 2025.

Wild Life:
Well nothing really changes here.
I still would love to see a Wildebeest family, a Wisent family, a Yak family and a Musk Ox family.
And I am still waiting for the Dromedary calf.
Additionally it would be awesome if they released cubs for their Jaguar, Snow Leopard, Cougar and Lynx just as release a new Leopard or black Panther (female or gender less please), an Ocelot or a simple Wild cat.
It would be also nice to see some more Antelopes, new snakes and a calf for their buffalo.
Something like a Coyote (with a puppy), a new and less cartoony Fennec fox and an African Wild dog (also with a puppy).
And of course some new owls and some other birds would be nice additions as well.

My hopes for Schleich aren't too high but I think that they are making some progress towards improvement in the last two years.

Farm World:
More of these little trios!
This year's sheep look awesome and I've seen someone suggesting goat friends, which I would love to see. Pig friends, duck friends, calf friends, cat friends and dog friends would be just as welcomed.
For dogs:
Still the same thing with puppies. Additionally I would love to see German hunting dog breeds, an Irish Setter, Irish Wolfhound, Welsh Corgi, New Foundlanders and a Chow -Chow.
For cats:
Something better than this year's would be already wonderful. I would love to see a Norwegian Forest cat, a Russian blue or a Highland straight.
For cattle:
After we got a Galloway calf this year I would love to see a Galloway bull to have the family complete. Same goes for the Jersey cow this year, I would really love to see a calf and a bull for her.
As a new breed I would love to see a Zebu family.
More rabbit, goat and sheep breeds would be cool as well.

Horse Club (or horses in general):
I think that it's really sad that they only released a Mangalarga Marchador stallion and not a whole family. From what I know this breed is rather popular in the real world but super underrepresented on the toy market. Please Schleich give him a nice mare and foal.
The Sorraia stallion and Percheron mare would be also happy to get a family.
For new breeds:
I still want an Irish draft/Irish Sporthorse family. Another two breeds that  were almost complete ignored by the toy market and it would be awesome if Schleich could make a nice family.
New Pony breeds like Highland ponies, Lewitzer ponies and American miniature horses would be good additions to the line just as a Marwari family and another German Warmblood breed like Württemberger, Westphalian Warmblood or Bavarian Warmblood.
For remakes:
New Camargue horses, an Ardennes family and new Morgan horses would be awesome, just as a new Fallabella family.

Snakes like
Emerald tree boa
Rock python
Russel viper
Copperhead
Death adder

Antelopes
Addax
Impala
Topi
Blue wildebeest bull

Monkeys
Douc langur
Baboons
Vervet
Uakari
Spider monkey 🐵
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH 2025 predictions    SCHLEICH 2025 predictions  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 02, 2024 5:30 pm

A pantelosaurus

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH 2025 predictions    SCHLEICH 2025 predictions  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 02, 2024 11:04 pm

Prehistoric mammals and not only from ice age.

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH 2025 predictions    SCHLEICH 2025 predictions  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SCHLEICH 2025 predictions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2