Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2024 Breton Stallion

Go down 
+6
George
Katy Leven
Katarzyna
Kikimalou
Roger
Ponies and Paint
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Ponies and Paint

Ponies and Paint

Country/State : United States

2024 Breton Stallion Empty
PostSubject: 2024 Breton Stallion   2024 Breton Stallion EmptyThu Feb 08, 2024 5:30 am

This fella just arrived, so I though I'd share my thoughts on him. 

Firstly, his paint job. My camera does make him out to be much darker than he actually is, but his shading is lovely. His mane and tail are a bit darker than in the promo image, but I don't mind. And his hooves are painted correctly, so that's a win in my book.

His pose is also quite nice. See Schleich, you don't need to have all four hooves on the ground for a model to be stable. He is not a tippy boy, which is nice, and none of his legs are warped or in weird positions. He almost look like he's trotting over poles. 

Overall, I do really recommend this guy. He's my favorite of the new 2024 CollectA.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGmpQ1jSAGOKIAO2OggjmMA
Ponies and Paint

Ponies and Paint

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Breton Stallion   2024 Breton Stallion EmptyThu Feb 08, 2024 5:31 am

Back to top Go down
Ponies and Paint

Ponies and Paint

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Breton Stallion   2024 Breton Stallion EmptyThu Feb 08, 2024 6:33 am

Okay, so I found out that Schleich saddles do not fit this guy. However, riders and bridles do. So I outfitted him in a western bridle with a western rider. He does look quite nice with a rider on him.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Breton Stallion   2024 Breton Stallion EmptyThu Feb 08, 2024 11:05 pm

Looks really nice to me. I like the pose, the arched neck, the way those flanks are sculpted, the breed choice and even the color. Do you think you can show a comparison picture with the Clydesdale stallion?
I hope you continue to report these new horses with your beautiful pictures. Very Happy

Last edited by Roger on Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Breton Stallion   2024 Breton Stallion EmptyThu Feb 08, 2024 11:12 pm

This Schleich horse is a CollectA Rogério Palmface Laughing

And I agree it is a wonderful horse. I love you

Your pictures are really nice Ponies and Paint cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Breton Stallion   2024 Breton Stallion EmptyThu Feb 08, 2024 11:26 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
This Schleich horse is a CollectA Rogério Palmface Laughing

Thanks Christophe, I was not supposed to edit my pathetic post but I think it makes no sense and does not contribute to the topic. Let me try to save it a little. Wink pale Wink

Ponies and Paint

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Breton Stallion   2024 Breton Stallion EmptyFri Feb 09, 2024 1:46 am

Here's the Brenton compared to the Noriker Mare. I will say that he is pretty average size wise(for CollectA drafts)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Breton Stallion   2024 Breton Stallion EmptyFri Feb 09, 2024 12:08 pm

Thanks for these great comparison photos. They act nicely together and both represent very interesting breeds. They're relatively known but not commonly replicated.

Katarzyna

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Breton Stallion   2024 Breton Stallion EmptyFri Feb 09, 2024 1:54 pm

He's my fav too! He looks as good as on promo photos, thank you for your pictures. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Breton Stallion   2024 Breton Stallion EmptyFri Feb 09, 2024 5:52 pm

Oh he looks very handsome! Such a lovely model, I just love drafters! CollectA has definitely made a good job on him.
Thank you for showing him!
Do you know if he is much smaller than CollectA's Percheron mare?
Back to top Go down
Ponies and Paint

Ponies and Paint

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Breton Stallion   2024 Breton Stallion EmptyFri Feb 09, 2024 7:42 pm

I have her in storage, but I'm guessing that she isn't much bigger than him. She and the Noriker are super close in size, and he is the the same size as the Noriker, so I don't think he'll be much bigger than her. And yeah, CollectA produces the best draft horses on the market in my opinion.

Back to top Go down
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Breton Stallion   2024 Breton Stallion EmptyFri Feb 09, 2024 8:39 pm

He's so good, even better than in the promo photo, I think! Love the face, with the grey skin and pinked muzzle lined up well. And a nice quality touch that the mane is shaded into the body colour, not plain blonde applied over the top, and also means there's less risk of getting one with overpainting onto the neck - a pale colour hand-painted mane always puts so much responsibility on the factory worker's careful hand!

MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Breton Stallion   2024 Breton Stallion EmptySat Feb 10, 2024 10:36 am

He looks really good. As a fan of drafts I can say he´ll be a member of my collection for sure. Thank you for these photos :)

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Brandubh94

Brandubh94

Country/State : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Breton Stallion   2024 Breton Stallion EmptySat Feb 10, 2024 11:20 am

He's so powerful and chunky looking, looks great too with good posing and colouration.
He's likely going to be added to my wishlist now seeing that.
Back to top Go down
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Breton Stallion   2024 Breton Stallion EmptySat Feb 10, 2024 11:42 am

Ponies and Paint wrote:
I have her in storage, but I'm guessing that she isn't much bigger than him. She and the Noriker are super close in size, and he is the the same size as the Noriker, so I don't think he'll be much bigger than her. And yeah, CollectA produces the best draft horses on the market in my opinion.

Thank you!

I just always think that the Percheron mare is their biggest horse model and therefore wanted to know how small he is in comparison.

I would definitely agree that CollectA makes the best drafters at the moment. I like nearly everyone of them I love you
Back to top Go down
Saien

Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Breton Stallion   2024 Breton Stallion EmptyFri Mar 08, 2024 2:54 pm

Amazing model cheers I mainly collect draft horses, so this one will definitely be added to my collection sunny

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Breton Stallion   2024 Breton Stallion EmptyThu Mar 14, 2024 8:51 pm

Oh my, he looks gorgeous!!! Thank you @Ponies and Paint for these wonderful photos and comparisons!! He is definitely on my wish list!! In Germany he is not available yet. Announced for Mai or June/July... bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Breton Stallion   2024 Breton Stallion Empty

Back to top Go down

2024 Breton Stallion
Page 1 of 1