Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich British Shorthair comparison

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

Schleich British Shorthair comparison Empty
PostSubject: Schleich British Shorthair comparison   Schleich British Shorthair comparison EmptySun Feb 18, 2024 7:48 pm

New Schleich British Shorthair  with the Eyscota model.The new model is quite a disappointment when you compare it with how well the Eyscota model represents the breed.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich British Shorthair comparison   Schleich British Shorthair comparison EmptySun Feb 18, 2024 8:22 pm

It is interesting to see these affordable Chinese brands making figures superior to the Western famous companies. I can easily find among my ToyMany penguins which averaged less than 1,50 Euros each, better figures than the corresponding from major brands. The current Schleich Emperor penguin in that set would look like the cheap one.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich British Shorthair comparison   Schleich British Shorthair comparison EmptyMon Feb 19, 2024 7:57 am

nice too

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Schleich British Shorthair comparison   Schleich British Shorthair comparison EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 8:08 am

Wow the Eyscota one is really good! I'm also surprised to see how the major brand one looks in comparison.

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich British Shorthair comparison   Schleich British Shorthair comparison EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 7:33 pm

I fell in love with the Eyscota too. Great pair!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich British Shorthair comparison   Schleich British Shorthair comparison Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich British Shorthair comparison
Page 1 of 1