Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interesting Bullyland Koala

Go down 
+2
Kikimalou
thomas-asa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
thomas-asa

thomas-asa

Country/State : Germany

bullyland - Interesting Bullyland Koala Empty
PostSubject: Interesting Bullyland Koala   bullyland - Interesting Bullyland Koala EmptyWed Feb 28, 2024 11:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I received this interesting Bullyland figure today. I had never seen it before. I thought I knew my way around Bullyland to some extent. I couldn't find the figure in the WIKI either.
I was irritated by the notches. They look as if you can connect the figure to other "parts".

And then I had an idea: some comic figures have a hole about the same size. However, they are always straight and never curved: Clip-on figures for pens and drinking straws.

Now it was clear what I had to look for. I found this relatively small picture in the 1998 catalog: item no. 63227 Sortiment Bärentrinkhalme (Assortment Bear Straws)

I kept looking until 2005, but couldn't find another picture.

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Bullyland Koala   bullyland - Interesting Bullyland Koala EmptyWed Feb 28, 2024 1:39 pm

Incredible find and very interresting discovery Applause
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Bullyland Koala   bullyland - Interesting Bullyland Koala EmptyWed Feb 28, 2024 6:15 pm

Thats really interesting. Who knows what exists more?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Bullyland Koala   bullyland - Interesting Bullyland Koala EmptyWed Feb 28, 2024 8:01 pm

they are very nice figures. Glad you managed to work out where they are from. The panda and polar bear look nice as well, and the little brown bear has an interesting pose.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Bullyland Koala   bullyland - Interesting Bullyland Koala EmptyWed Feb 28, 2024 8:55 pm

What a great find! Thank you for sharing.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Jill

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Bullyland Koala   bullyland - Interesting Bullyland Koala EmptyWed Feb 28, 2024 10:53 pm

That was some clever working figuring out it was for a straw! What a cool find :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Bullyland Koala   bullyland - Interesting Bullyland Koala Empty

Back to top Go down

Interesting Bullyland Koala
Page 1 of 1