Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAA Bendy Koala?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

AAA Bendy Koala?  Empty
PostSubject: AAA Bendy Koala?    AAA Bendy Koala?  EmptyTue Mar 21, 2023 11:34 pm

I don't think I have seen this sort of figure done by them before... Has any one else? It looks like a "Bendy" to me.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Stripedhyena

Stripedhyena

Country/State : Spain

AAA Bendy Koala?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Bendy Koala?    AAA Bendy Koala?  EmptyWed Mar 22, 2023 8:02 am

I had one of these in my childhood, also a red baboon. Indeed, the joints (hard rubber) and the head (hard rubber too) have a gear that rotates and allows you to change the posture. The figures are nice, the negative point is that when you are a child you turn it so much that it gives way, the two plates of the body (plastic) open and ends up divided into 6 pieces.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

AAA Bendy Koala?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Bendy Koala?    AAA Bendy Koala?  EmptyWed Mar 22, 2023 5:57 pm

How interesting! I have never seen a AAA like this before. Amazing that it survived (lots of "bendies" and similar mechanical toys indeed don't survive the curiousity and play of their young owners. I was one of those that affected such toys). Thanks for the info Ricardo!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

AAA Bendy Koala?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Bendy Koala?    AAA Bendy Koala?  EmptyWed Mar 22, 2023 6:14 pm

scratch scratch scratch

Thanks for sharing

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AAA Bendy Koala?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Bendy Koala?    AAA Bendy Koala?  Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA Bendy Koala?
Page 1 of 1