Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

White frisean mare

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lumina

Country/State : Suomi

White frisean mare Empty
PostSubject: White frisean mare   White frisean mare EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 7:33 am

Are there anyone who knows something about this horse. It doesn’t have any Schleich markings in the belly. It clearly is white frisean mare. Is it really Schleich or something else? This was found from second hand store.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
TheRedLupine

TheRedLupine

Country/State : UK

White frisean mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: White frisean mare   White frisean mare EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 8:11 am

Quick answer: No it’s not a real Schleich.

I have seen this model a few times now.
Originally I thought it was just a custom but I’ve since seen it multiple times and realised it must be a ripoff as it’s not a model released by schleich but it does use a schleich mould

Duplicates: 12
Customs:37

Models I don't own: (as of February 2024)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Total:10

My Collection Thread: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Lumina

Country/State : Suomi

White frisean mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: White frisean mare   White frisean mare EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 8:56 am

Thanks! This was something I also suspected, Google lens also found some of these on sale, but not on western sites.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

White frisean mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: White frisean mare   White frisean mare EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 12:29 pm

Isn't it the mare of the exclusive "white" Frisian? It's interesting, if they wanted to cheat us, they should use the stallion mold instead. I hope it was affordable since it is not a legite Schleich. I actually like it however. Welcome on forum! Very Happy

Country/State : United Kingdom

White frisean mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: White frisean mare   White frisean mare EmptyFri Apr 05, 2024 1:49 am

I found it here along with many other fake Schleich horses (some of them painted in different colours to the Schleich release). You can find a few more in the other tabs on the left hand side of the website.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

White frisean mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: White frisean mare   White frisean mare Empty

Back to top Go down

White frisean mare
Page 1 of 1