Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your collections... now - First part

Go down 
+74
koniminiatures
arafan
cattlecollector
AlopexLagopus
DebbSpell
Clifthanger
Dorkan
GoldEagle
Carola
Noémi
JonasV
schleich61
black unicorn
tyrantqueen
sortepletter
Dr.Narayanan
ToxicHyena
almisi43
Elros Alvar
christinavanderschouw
Saarlooswolfhound
Bruno C Monteiro
Tylosaurus
A-J
sauroid
Master_Cat
Rio
Kiana84
75senta75
JackyLovertjex
krista
Taylcoel
animalluvr6
K907
weaselfan93
scot(t)
Joan Milelire
Bernyto
marcus
xfoxx
SeanieP
Steve170
pm64
Arnaud
Tiermann
Kiryuha
Roger
Vivien
dlfrogman
WILLYBACOMAN
LittleLady
PeGe
Sumo
Silver Unicornis
Ana
landrover
Wildheart
lucky luke
jarda
skysthelimit
widukind
Cyhyraeth
ken yeo
Gabe
STORMnl
Kikimalou
baltimore zoo
SUSANNE
Mastiffcat
HKHollinstone
Kristie
Sergey
noeska
MartinH
78 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Bruno C Monteiro

Country/State : Brasil/São Paulo

Your collections... now - First part - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Your collections... now - First part - Page 24 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:44 pm

Ana: beautiful horses! It´s increadible, I was born in a farm, and lived there with pigs, chickens and horses, but I don´t have any one in my collection! Your photo have a good quality in the light, thank you for share. Soon I´ll post some pics of my collection, this weekend they will returne to life in our new room, finally!!!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Your collections... now - First part - Page 24 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:58 pm

Ana, your Utrecht collection is very fine and you have a lot of model I dream to have Very Happy

Congratulation and thank you for the good pics, I can't wait to see your whole collection unite Cool
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Your collections... now - First part - Page 24 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 10:09 pm

Bruno C Monteiro wrote:
Ana: beautiful horses! It´s increadible, I was born in a farm, and lived there with pigs, chickens and horses, but I don´t have any one in my collection! Your photo have a good quality in the light, thank you for share. Soon I´ll post some pics of my collection, this weekend they will returne to life in our new room, finally!!!

Thank You Bruno Very Happy it will be great to see photos of Your collection bounce Basketball sunny

Kikimalou wrote:
Ana, your Utrecht collection is very fine and you have a lot of model I dream to have Very Happy

Congratulation and thank you for the good pics, I can't wait to see your whole collection unite Cool

Thank You Christophe drunken Very Happy
Oh, and I'm sure that You will get your dream animals Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Your collections... now - First part - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:31 am

Really nice Anna!! I'm sure you miss your others, but it's nice to focus on a smaller group for a while. What is the lioness next to the Rhinocerus (by CollectA I think, but maybe a Mojo; the Rhino I mean)?
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Your collections... now - First part - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:34 am

ana wrote:

Thank You Christophe drunken Very Happy
Oh, and I'm sure that You will get your dream animals Very Happy

I think so Wink Laughing
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Your collections... now - First part - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:23 am

That is a beautiful collection you've started Anna, wonderful choices and so nicely displayed!! cheers cheers flower flower

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Your collections... now - First part - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:27 am

Thank You Scot and Harriet cheers cheers
scot(t) wrote:
Really nice Anna!! I'm sure you miss your others, but it's nice to focus on a smaller group for a while. What is the lioness next to the Rhinocerus (by CollectA I think, but maybe a Mojo; the Rhino I mean)?

It is young lion by Papo, I also prefer to think it is lioness I love you Very Happy

BTW, this topic is just great, it's so nice to see how collections change and everybody add new shelves to their rooms Razz For me also it is nice to watch pics of collection which I have in Poland Very Happy Great topic, thanks for the fantastic idea and starting it Martin! cheers

Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Your collections... now - First part - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:59 pm

Thank you Anna! I like your picture more than the stock picture and will likely get it. I got the recently made Papo Lion Cub, and I really like that model, so I'll probably add the other new lion as well.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Your collections... now - First part - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:46 pm

scot(t) wrote:
Thank you Anna! I like your picture more than the stock picture and will likely get it. I got the recently made Papo Lion Cub, and I really like that model, so I'll probably add the other new lion as well.

I made a walk around about this model in dec 2010. You can see it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wink
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Your collections... now - First part - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:36 pm

scot(t) wrote:

For me it is one of the nicest lion models I know cheers And yes, first time I've seen it was in Kikimalou's walk around Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Displaying your collection   Your collections... now - First part - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 7:29 pm

I didn't know where else to put this, so here goes. I have a question on how everyone dispays their collection. I know some of you have vitrines, or bookcases, or shelves, glass cabinets, etc. I just wondered what your opinions are to the best way of displaying your collection? And as far as vitrines and wall cabinets go, if you have them, how much were they and where did you get them? Thanks for any input. And pictures are very welcome!
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
christinavanderschouw

christinavanderschouw

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Your collections... now - First part - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 8:43 pm

It doesn't matter how to save them. If they don't get hurt. I save them in a big vitrine, very cheap on Marktplaats.nl. only €20.00. I can make a picture, but there is a mirror inside, so you can see me as well. I'll make one.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   
Back to top Go down
christinavanderschouw

christinavanderschouw

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Your collections... now - First part - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 8:56 pm

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Your collections... now - First part - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 9:32 pm

Beautyful cabinet with a beautyful young lady taking pictures of a beautyful collection cheers

christinavanderschouw

christinavanderschouw

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Your collections... now - First part - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 9:45 pm

thanks Embarassed

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Your collections... now - First part - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 10:01 pm

Yes, a collection with a beautiful background! Laughing flower

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Your collections... now - First part - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 10:03 pm

I like the black pegasus Very Happy
Good collection. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Your collections... now - First part - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 10:04 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
I didn't know where else to put this, so here goes. I have a question on how everyone dispays their collection. I know some of you have vitrines, or bookcases, or shelves, glass cabinets, etc. I just wondered what your opinions are to the best way of displaying your collection? And as far as vitrines and wall cabinets go, if you have them, how much were they and where did you get them? Thanks for any input. And pictures are very welcome!

...Hi Saarlooswolfhound! It, s an endless theme! Laughing Laughing Laughing We did talk about it many times... for example here...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

...and you can see the different principles of displaying here... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

...and here... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wink cheers

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Your collections... now - First part - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 10:26 pm

Part of ny collection
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Your collections... now - First part - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 10:47 pm

Thanks guys, especially for the pics. And Christinavanderschouw and Alvaro you both have splendid collections!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Your collections... now - First part - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:21 pm

Maybe we could merge this topic in the "Your collection now" topic ?

Do you agree Saarloos ? Wink
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Your collections... now - First part - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:34 pm

Thanks very much for your comentary Saarlooswolfhound cheers
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Your collections... now - First part - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:29 am

I love the vitrine. I have to get one. It is so much better than how I have mine, which is in old CD shelves and in front of books. (They collect dust and our living room is overrun.)
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Your collections... now - First part - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:33 am

Yes, we can merge the topics if you would like to Kikimalou. I mainly asked this question because I have some on my bookshelves, and then the rest in drawers, which is not good because that is the way they have been stored since I was a kid and probably the culprit of most of the rubs. I hope to move into my sisters room when she leaves soon, and want to find a better way to store them. Plus, I can't look at them with most of them in drawers. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Your collections... now - First part - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 9:00 am

Álvaro/schleich wrote:
Thanks very much for your comentary Saarlooswolfhound cheers

Could you share some less blurry pics ? Very Happy

Your displays are very interresting Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now - First part   Your collections... now - First part - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your collections... now - First part
Page 24 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 41  Next