Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Kaiyodo / Furuta animals of my zoo

Go down 
+52
Bonnie
Advicot
bmathison1972
Pardofelis
urbnvampslayer
Megaptera
costicuba
WhiteLightning Wolf
SUSANNE
widukind
Stu
Bowhead Whale
Tarunyada
A.R.Garcia
Wilorvise
googie212
sabulia
arafan
JonasV
NightLioness
LeeAnn
cattlecollector
Florian
Katty
koniminiatures
75senta75
resti
sauroid
animalluvr6
BornThisWay
Bongo
xfoxx
Sumo
scot(t)
landrover
WILLYBACOMAN
Steve170
lucky luke
baltimore zoo
Tiermann
skysthelimit
Wildheart
Vivien
Roger
Mastiffcat
Ana
Philter4
Kikimalou
ken yeo
HKHollinstone
jarda
Sergey
56 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

The Kaiyodo / Furuta animals of my zoo - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kaiyodo / Furuta animals of my zoo   The Kaiyodo / Furuta animals of my zoo - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:22 pm

There are many interesting animals in this lot.

specially two birds.

Congratulation Andreas.

xfoxx

xfoxx

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: The Kaiyodo / Furuta animals of my zoo   The Kaiyodo / Furuta animals of my zoo - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:43 pm

They look all very beautiful and interesting! Congrats, Andreas!

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The Kaiyodo / Furuta animals of my zoo   The Kaiyodo / Furuta animals of my zoo - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:48 pm

Great additions Andreas! I love that sea lion.
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: The Kaiyodo / Furuta animals of my zoo   The Kaiyodo / Furuta animals of my zoo - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:50 pm

Congrats again!

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The Kaiyodo / Furuta animals of my zoo   The Kaiyodo / Furuta animals of my zoo - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:19 pm

Many many thanks friends!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Kaiyodo / Furuta animals of my zoo   The Kaiyodo / Furuta animals of my zoo - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:44 pm

skysthelimit wrote:
Beautiful, congrats cheers cheers
Could you share with us more pictures of these mammals and birds?

If i have more sun i can do, which you want? Very Happy

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bongo

PostSubject: Re: The Kaiyodo / Furuta animals of my zoo   The Kaiyodo / Furuta animals of my zoo - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 5:52 pm

Very nice figures.

After I've completetd my Schleich Collection I've started collecting Kaiyodo figures, so I've got more than 70 figures in the last weeks, but unfortunately, I can't show picture sof them, because it is technical to duiffcult, to upload pictures here in this forum. I don't know the reason for that, because in all other forums it is much easier to upload pictures. Sad
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Kaiyodo / Furuta animals of my zoo   The Kaiyodo / Furuta animals of my zoo - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 5:53 pm

Bongo wrote:
Very nice figures.

After I've completetd my Schleich Collection I've started collecting Kaiyodo figures, so I've got more than 70 figures in the last weeks, but unfortunately, I can't show picture sof them, because it is technical to duiffcult, to upload pictures here in this forum. I don't know the reason for that, because in all other forums it is much easier to upload pictures. Sad

Thank you. I hope i can see your pics in the future because i really want to see this collection. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

PostSubject: Re: The Kaiyodo / Furuta animals of my zoo   The Kaiyodo / Furuta animals of my zoo - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:00 pm

widukind wrote:
Bongo wrote:
Very nice figures.

Thank you. I hope i can see your pics in the future because i really want to see this collection. Very Happy

70 figures is a lot and will look forward to see soon!

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The Kaiyodo / Furuta animals of my zoo   The Kaiyodo / Furuta animals of my zoo - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:43 am

Great catch again Andreas! cheers

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Kaiyodo / Furuta animals of my zoo   The Kaiyodo / Furuta animals of my zoo - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 6:03 pm

Thank you very much Willy!! Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Bongo

PostSubject: Re: The Kaiyodo / Furuta animals of my zoo   The Kaiyodo / Furuta animals of my zoo - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 3:31 pm

ken yeo wrote:
widukind wrote:
Bongo wrote:
Very nice figures.

I have count them now-they are exactly 105 Kaiyodo Animals, mostly marine craetures, but also mammals and birds, and I have some sets of Colorata Animals.
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: The Kaiyodo / Furuta animals of my zoo   The Kaiyodo / Furuta animals of my zoo - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:53 pm

widukind wrote:
My phantastic newcomers:

...Wow,wow,wow Andreas!!! I, m ready for trade! cheers cheers Wink Laughing

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Kaiyodo / Furuta animals of my zoo   The Kaiyodo / Furuta animals of my zoo - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 6:04 pm

Bongo wrote:
ken yeo wrote:
widukind wrote:
Bongo wrote:
Very nice figures.

I have count them now-they are exactly 105 Kaiyodo Animals, mostly marine craetures, but also mammals and birds, and I have some sets of Colorata Animals.

Now we need more and more your pics exclamation exclamation Very Happy

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Kaiyodo / Furuta animals of my zoo   The Kaiyodo / Furuta animals of my zoo - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 6:05 pm

Sergey wrote:
widukind wrote:
My phantastic newcomers:

...Wow,wow,wow Andreas!!! I, m ready for trade! cheers cheers Wink Laughing

Thank you Sergey Very Happy

scratch scratch What you have for that? My holy grail- the PV lemurs? lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
Bongo

PostSubject: Re: The Kaiyodo / Furuta animals of my zoo   The Kaiyodo / Furuta animals of my zoo - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 6:37 pm

Finally, I decided not to do more attempts uloading pictures in this forum, because of all the technical difficulties. So Sorry, no Pics of my collection anyway. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Kaiyodo / Furuta animals of my zoo   The Kaiyodo / Furuta animals of my zoo - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 6:54 pm

Bongo wrote:
Finally, I decided not to do more attempts uloading pictures in this forum, because of all the technical difficulties. So Sorry, no Pics of my collection anyway. Crying or Very sad

Schade, was ist den das Problem?

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Kaiyodo / Furuta animals of my zoo   The Kaiyodo / Furuta animals of my zoo - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 7:03 am

a lot of nice newcomers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
BornThisWay

BornThisWay

Country/State : Croatia

PostSubject: Re: The Kaiyodo / Furuta animals of my zoo   The Kaiyodo / Furuta animals of my zoo - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:49 am

Hamsters are so cute Very Happy Big congrats! cheers
Back to top Go down
animalluvr6

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: The Kaiyodo / Furuta animals of my zoo   The Kaiyodo / Furuta animals of my zoo - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:19 pm

Congrats Andreas! All the rodents are adorable! Very Happy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Kaiyodo / Furuta animals of my zoo   The Kaiyodo / Furuta animals of my zoo - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:17 pm

many many thanks Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The Kaiyodo / Furuta animals of my zoo   The Kaiyodo / Furuta animals of my zoo - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:51 pm

these are great Andreas!

May I ask what is the long weasel/otter/civet-like animal climbing on a tree branch?

I love the bird with the birdhouse. what kind of bird is that? (and if it's not already too many questions, what is the snake?)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Kaiyodo / Furuta animals of my zoo   The Kaiyodo / Furuta animals of my zoo - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:03 am

scot(t) wrote:
these are great Andreas!

May I ask what is the long weasel/otter/civet-like animal climbing on a tree branch?

I love the bird with the birdhouse. what kind of bird is that? (and if it's not already too many questions, what is the snake?)

Many thanks Scott,

first, it is a japanese marten, second is a Parus Major but the snake??????? Very Happy

Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

PostSubject: Re: The Kaiyodo / Furuta animals of my zoo   The Kaiyodo / Furuta animals of my zoo - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 7:13 am

Congrats Andrea! I like the sleeping hamster.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Kaiyodo / Furuta animals of my zoo   The Kaiyodo / Furuta animals of my zoo - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:20 am

Thank you Ken sunny

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kaiyodo / Furuta animals of my zoo   The Kaiyodo / Furuta animals of my zoo - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Kaiyodo / Furuta animals of my zoo
Page 5 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next