Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"The Beautyes and the Beasts": my collections of the butterflies and caterpillars

Go down 
+5
WILLYBACOMAN
HKHollinstone
SUSANNE
K907
Sergey
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

"The Beautyes and the Beasts": my collections of the butterflies and caterpillars Empty
PostSubject: "The Beautyes and the Beasts": my collections of the butterflies and caterpillars   "The Beautyes and the Beasts": my collections of the butterflies and caterpillars EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:42 pm

Hi friends! This is some butterflies and catterpilars from my insects collection Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Sergey on Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
K907

K907

Country/State : Kodiak, Alaska

"The Beautyes and the Beasts": my collections of the butterflies and caterpillars Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The Beautyes and the Beasts": my collections of the butterflies and caterpillars   "The Beautyes and the Beasts": my collections of the butterflies and caterpillars EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:53 pm

Nice collection. Take a look at this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: "The Beautyes and the Beasts": my collections of the butterflies and caterpillars   "The Beautyes and the Beasts": my collections of the butterflies and caterpillars EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:24 pm

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!! affraid

I hate, hate, hate catterpilars Shocked pale
A few days ago I found some lovely hazelnuts in the wood,
but when I came home and cracked the first one, there was a huge, fat, slimy, nasty, white, bulging,wriggling, cribling caterpillar inside pale affraid
I had carried those hazelnuts in my jeans pocket all the way home Suspect tongue

But the butterflies cheers
They are WONDERFUL , beautyful, lovely, adorable Very Happy
Butterflies are the good example of someone who gets more pretty with age Laughing

Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: "The Beautyes and the Beasts": my collections of the butterflies and caterpillars   "The Beautyes and the Beasts": my collections of the butterflies and caterpillars EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm

K907 wrote:
Nice collection. Take a look at this:

...Oh! bounce bounce I want it!! Laughing Laughing

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: "The Beautyes and the Beasts": my collections of the butterflies and caterpillars   "The Beautyes and the Beasts": my collections of the butterflies and caterpillars EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:58 pm

SUSANNE wrote:

but when I came home and cracked the first one, there was a huge, fat, slimy, nasty, white, bulging,wriggling, cribling caterpillar inside pale affraid
I had carried those hazelnuts in my jeans pocket all the way home Suspect tongue
Oh I like some caterpillars - some are really cute and fuzzy, I would never pick one up, but I like looking at them. Very Happy
Sergey your collection is stunning, the butterflies are really beautiful!! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: "The Beautyes and the Beasts": my collections of the butterflies and caterpillars   "The Beautyes and the Beasts": my collections of the butterflies and caterpillars EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 1:59 am

Very beautifull butterflies Sergey!
Fantastic colours! Very Happy

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: "The Beautyes and the Beasts": my collections of the butterflies and caterpillars   "The Beautyes and the Beasts": my collections of the butterflies and caterpillars EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 2:50 am

:) :)

Beautiful caterpillars and very very nice butterflies,Sergey.

Please,where do you buy these caterpillars.. question
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: "The Beautyes and the Beasts": my collections of the butterflies and caterpillars   "The Beautyes and the Beasts": my collections of the butterflies and caterpillars EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 10:22 pm

landrover wrote:
:) :)

Beautiful caterpillars and very very nice butterflies,Sergey.

Please,where do you buy these caterpillars.. question

... scratch scratch Laughing ...I,ve some forgot about... Well Fernando... I,ve bought them (and most part of butterflies) in the souvenir shop in New-York museum of nature history in 2002 (I was there in tourist travelle). Only one catterpilar ("queen", black with big horns) I,ve bought in Vladivostok (russian Far East) in the beginning 2000-th as "key ring". I think all catterpilars is unmarked product of Nayab... scratch

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: "The Beautyes and the Beasts": my collections of the butterflies and caterpillars   "The Beautyes and the Beasts": my collections of the butterflies and caterpillars EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 10:28 pm

SUSANNE wrote:

But the butterflies cheers
They are WONDERFUL , beautyful, lovely, adorable Very Happy
Butterflies are the good example of someone who gets more pretty with age Laughing

...Sue, it,s a Great Mistery of Nature! And butterflies and catterpilars are... the same animal! Baby form - horrible monsters (they live for some years) , and adult form - Nice Butterflies (they live only for some days). It,s Great mystery! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: "The Beautyes and the Beasts": my collections of the butterflies and caterpillars   "The Beautyes and the Beasts": my collections of the butterflies and caterpillars EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 10:29 pm

Nice collection!
And the butterflies are so bright.
Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
Arrakai

Arrakai

Country/State : Ljungby - Sweden

PostSubject: Re: "The Beautyes and the Beasts": my collections of the butterflies and caterpillars   "The Beautyes and the Beasts": my collections of the butterflies and caterpillars EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:48 am

What brand are the two butterflies on top of the pics? They look gorgeous drunken
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: "The Beautyes and the Beasts": my collections of the butterflies and caterpillars   "The Beautyes and the Beasts": my collections of the butterflies and caterpillars EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 1:09 pm

Arrakai wrote:
What brand are the two butterflies on top of the pics? They look gorgeous drunken

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wink

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: "The Beautyes and the Beasts": my collections of the butterflies and caterpillars   "The Beautyes and the Beasts": my collections of the butterflies and caterpillars EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:56 pm

Sergey wrote:
Arrakai wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wink

Thanks Sergey...and I think the other six little butterflies are "Tom Major".
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: "The Beautyes and the Beasts": my collections of the butterflies and caterpillars   "The Beautyes and the Beasts": my collections of the butterflies and caterpillars EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 4:28 pm

Congratulation!!! A big nice lot of beautyful animals!!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Re: "The Beautyes and the Beasts": my collections of the butterflies and caterpillars   "The Beautyes and the Beasts": my collections of the butterflies and caterpillars EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 4:43 pm

SUSANNE wrote:

lol!
I have the same feelings about spiders:)
And I also hate catterpilars.
Maybe we should arrange some kind of a catterpilar-hating club?Wink There are two of us already Laughing
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: "The Beautyes and the Beasts": my collections of the butterflies and caterpillars   "The Beautyes and the Beasts": my collections of the butterflies and caterpillars EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 6:05 pm

Cyhyraeth wrote:

Maybe we should arrange some kind of a catterpilar-hating club?Wink There are two of us already Laughing

Brilliant idea cheers
Small, exclusive club Cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Re: "The Beautyes and the Beasts": my collections of the butterflies and caterpillars   "The Beautyes and the Beasts": my collections of the butterflies and caterpillars EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 6:48 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Cyhyraeth wrote:

Brilliant idea cheers
Small, exclusive club Cool Very Happy

One can enter a club via personal invitation only?))
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: "The Beautyes and the Beasts": my collections of the butterflies and caterpillars   "The Beautyes and the Beasts": my collections of the butterflies and caterpillars EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 7:04 pm

Or an entry fee of at least a pound of chocolate for the present members bounce Razz Laughing
Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Re: "The Beautyes and the Beasts": my collections of the butterflies and caterpillars   "The Beautyes and the Beasts": my collections of the butterflies and caterpillars EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 7:17 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Or an entry fee of at least a pound of chocolate for the present members bounce Razz Laughing
Yes! milk chocolate with hazelnuts or a dark one with red pepper:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The Beautyes and the Beasts": my collections of the butterflies and caterpillars   "The Beautyes and the Beasts": my collections of the butterflies and caterpillars Empty

Back to top Go down

"The Beautyes and the Beasts": my collections of the butterflies and caterpillars
Page 1 of 1