Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 
 

 Show us yours - foxes :-)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
landrover



Country/State : colombia
Age : 58
Joined : 2010-11-04
Posts : 1959

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - foxes :-)   Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:08 pm


I like this fox eikoh too. Smile

_________________
FERNANDO
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
widukind



Country/State : Germany
Age : 40
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 23188

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - foxes :-)   Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:42 pm

Thank you Fernando :)

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf



Country/State : United States
Age : 22
Joined : 2015-10-26
Posts : 319

PostSubject: Fox collection   Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:42 pm

I have quite a few here.

Set of vintage Hong Kong foxes (hard plastic)[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Various Marx, Hong Kong, and a vintage Houghton Mifflin fox.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Kaiyodo Foxes[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Schleich foxes[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ALFI, K&M, Schleich Mini, PlayVisions red fox and PlayVisions African Bat Eared Fox.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Yowie Fennecs, plus Collecta and Eikoh fennec foxes.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Unknown brands.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ELC red fox.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Papo, Bullyland, and Safari LTD foxes.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Safari LTD, Schleich, and china fox. Forgot my PlayVisions Arctic fox in this picture!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
Roger
Admin


Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 20023

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - foxes :-)   Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:33 pm

WOW, what a collection of foxes! cheers
It seems I also have one of these vintage HK hard plastic foxes... need to check. They're so beautiful!
About your two unknown large foxes, the largest is a Toy Major from 1997, yours is probably marked with TM inside an oval and "1997" like mine.
Other fox is one of these figures that we can see sold under several brands, mine was sold as a Timpo! Shocked
You can see mine in my collection topic whose link is in my profile signature below. arrow

On your picture with Marx fox, which one is the Houghton Mifflin? Is it the last of the pic?
I also would love to know the brands of the first and 3rd foxes on pic. First is the red long-necked and 3rd the masked.
I also see that you have an Auburn fox with base and another without, have you removed the base or Auburn sold it also without it?
Your China Arctic fox looks familiar to me but I don't have it in my collection and I can't remember what it is.
I am so glad you decided to show your foxes too! Very Happy

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Moderator


Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 27783

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - foxes :-)   Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:23 pm

What a fabulous collection of foxes affraid cheers

Wonderful pictures too, - thankyou for sharing, and for writing the brands Very Happy

_________________
SUSANNE  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
WhiteLightning Wolf



Country/State : United States
Age : 22
Joined : 2015-10-26
Posts : 319

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - foxes :-)   Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
WOW, what a collection of foxes! cheers
It seems I also have one of these vintage HK hard plastic foxes... need to check. They're so beautiful!
About your two unknown large foxes, the largest is a Toy Major from 1997, yours is probably marked with TM inside an oval and "1997" like mine.
Other fox is one of these figures that we can see sold under several brands, mine was sold as a Timpo! Shocked
You can see mine in my collection topic whose link is in my profile signature below. arrow

On your picture with Marx fox, which one is the Houghton Mifflin? Is it the last of the pic?
I also would love to know the brands of the first and 3rd foxes on pic. First is the red long-necked and 3rd the masked.
I also see that you have an Auburn fox with base and another without, have you removed the base or Auburn sold it also without it?
Your China Arctic fox looks familiar to me but I don't have it in my collection and I can't remember what it is.
I am so glad you decided to show your foxes too! Very Happy

The Toy Major fox must have been made under a number of different brands too. Mine does not have the TM symbol or the year 1997 on him. Instead , it says, FOX MADE IN CHINA. Shocked I bought him in 2007 at a gift shop in New York's Watkin's Glen State Park. They had many, many toy animal replicas there at the time, including a lot of the retired PlayVisions animals (which I could kick myself for not picking up more of them!)

Wow! What a fabulous collection you have there, Roger! I especially love the VEB Plaho foxes I saw somewhere in one of your threads. I love them so much, I went looking on the german ebay for them and found listings (and another with the wolves  I love you), unfortunately they will not ship to the US so I won't be able to add them to my collection anytime soon. I also like those german bag figures too. I never even heard of them before!

As for the Houghton Mifflin fox, that is the long necked bright red fox (the 1st one). The 3rd fox is a MARX. I have another one just like him (but he is white from being sun bleached at a flea market) and from the listings I've seen occasionally on eBay, was sold in a little cardboard box. The teeny tiny gray fox is a Tim-mee toy I think.

The Auburn foxes I got at flea markets and it appears that they were possibly sold without bases but I am not entirely sure. He does not appear to be cut from his original base but he may have been. (If he was, whoever did it did a nice job!)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
What a fabulous collection of foxes affraid cheers

Wonderful pictures too, - thankyou for sharing, and for writing the brands Very Happy

Thank you! I love you

Here are some more foxes from my collection that I forgot in my other pictures.
PlayVisions Arctic Fox
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Breyer Red Fox[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
And this tiny composition fox I bought at a flea market. I have not seen anything like him since and do not know which vintage company made him. I bought him for $2 and had to repair his one front leg and touch up the paint on his face.(He had gotten wet and dissolved a little on the sellers table after a freak rain storm swept through.)[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
Roger
Admin


Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 20023

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - foxes :-)   Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

The Toy Major fox must have been made under a number of different brands too. Mine does not have the TM symbol or the year 1997 on him. Instead , it says, FOX MADE IN CHINA. Shocked I bought him in 2007 at a gift shop in New York's Watkin's Glen State Park. They had many, many toy animal replicas there at the time, including a lot of the retired PlayVisions animals (which I could kick myself for not picking up more of them!)

Wow! What a fabulous collection you have there, Roger! I especially love the VEB Plaho foxes I saw somewhere in one of your threads. I love them so much, I went looking on the german ebay for them and found listings (and another with the wolves I love you), unfortunately they will not ship to the US so I won't be able to add them to my collection anytime soon. I also like those german bag figures too. I never even heard of them before!

As for the Houghton Mifflin fox, that is the long necked bright red fox (the 1st one). The 3rd fox is a MARX. I have another one just like him (but he is white from being sun bleached at a flea market) and from the listings I've seen occasionally on eBay, was sold in a little cardboard box. The teeny tiny gray fox is a Tim-mee toy I think.

The Auburn foxes I got at flea markets and it appears that they were possibly sold without bases but I am not entirely sure. He does not appear to be cut from his original base but he may have been. (If he was, whoever did it did a nice job!)

Thanks for replying to all my questions.
We all regret not buying one of other figure in the past, our collecting taste and circunstances are always changing.
Interesting about that Toy Major fox, TM figures were really also sold under different brand names, I don't even know if Toy Major was the original manufacturer or one more brand using the same mold. Mine is quite heavy, I suppose yours is either.

Yes, Veb Plaho foxes are nice, you can see mine on picture below. If you need help to get anything from Europe and you think I may help in any way, just pm me. :)
The German bag figures are also new for me, it was Kosta who found them in an online shop although they're out of stock now. Sad

I'll add the Houghton Mifflin fox and that Marx fox in my wish list for sure! bounce The tiny one is a Tim-Mei indeed, I have it in my collection though, I haven't recognized it while watching your collection.
I don't know your lovely composition fox and you have the Breyer one! Shocked That one will be hard to get for me for sure!
When you have time could you please take a comparison pic with the ELC fox, f.i., ... and is it a regular pvc solide figure or is it made of a different material? Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Veb Plaho foxes

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf



Country/State : United States
Age : 22
Joined : 2015-10-26
Posts : 319

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - foxes :-)   Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
WOW, what a collection of foxes! cheers
It seems I also have one of these vintage HK hard plastic foxes... need to check. They're so beautiful!
About your two unknown large foxes, the largest is a Toy Major from 1997, yours is probably marked with TM inside an oval and "1997" like mine.
Other fox is one of these figures that we can see sold under several brands, mine was sold as a Timpo! Shocked
You can see mine in my collection topic whose link is in my profile signature below. arrow

On your picture with Marx fox, which one is the Houghton Mifflin? Is it the last of the pic?
I also would love to know the brands of the first and 3rd foxes on pic. First is the red long-necked and 3rd the masked.
I also see that you have an Auburn fox with base and another without, have you removed the base or Auburn sold it also without it?
Your China Arctic fox looks familiar to me but I don't have it in my collection and I can't remember what it is.
I am so glad you decided to show your foxes too! Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
What a fabulous collection of foxes affraid cheers

Wonderful pictures too, - thankyou for sharing, and for writing the brands Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

The Toy Major fox must have been made under a number of different brands too. Mine does not have the TM symbol or the year 1997 on him. Instead , it says, FOX MADE IN CHINA. Shocked I bought him in 2007 at a gift shop in New York's Watkin's Glen State Park. They had many, many toy animal replicas there at the time, including a lot of the retired PlayVisions animals (which I could kick myself for not picking up more of them!)

Wow! What a fabulous collection you have there, Roger! I especially love the VEB Plaho foxes I saw somewhere in one of your threads. I love them so much, I went looking on the german ebay for them and found listings (and another with the wolves  I love you), unfortunately they will not ship to the US so I won't be able to add them to my collection anytime soon. I also like those german bag figures too. I never even heard of them before!

As for the Houghton Mifflin fox, that is the long necked bright red fox (the 1st one). The 3rd fox is a MARX. I have another one just like him (but he is white from being sun bleached at a flea market) and from the listings I've seen occasionally on eBay, was sold in a little cardboard box. The teeny tiny gray fox is a Tim-mee toy I think.

The Auburn foxes I got at flea markets and it appears that they were possibly sold without bases but I am not entirely sure. He does not appear to be cut from his original base but he may have been. (If he was, whoever did it did a nice job!)

Thanks for replying to all my questions.
We all regret not buying one of other figure in the past, our collecting taste and circunstances are always changing.
Interesting about that Toy Major fox, TM figures were really also sold under different brand names, I don't even know if Toy Major was the original manufacturer or one more brand using the same mold. Mine is quite heavy, I suppose yours is either.

Yes, Veb Plaho foxes are nice, you can see mine on picture below. If you need help to get anything from Europe and you think I may help in any way, just pm me. :)
The German bag figures are also new for me, it was Kosta who found them in an online shop although they're out of stock now. Sad

I'll add the Houghton Mifflin fox and that Marx fox in my wish list for sure! bounce The tiny one is a Tim-Mei indeed, I have it in my collection though, I haven't recognized it while watching your collection.
I don't know your lovely composition fox and you have the Breyer one! Shocked That one will be hard to get for me for sure!
When you have time could you please take a comparison pic with the ELC fox, f.i., ... and is it a regular pvc solide figure or is it made of a different material? Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Veb Plaho foxes

What a Face Oh I adore those Plaho foxes so much! I love you I'd LOVE to have your help in obtaining them!

If you're interested, I'd be more than happy to give you my Houghton Mifflin fox and Marx fox to add to your collection. I have two of those Marx foxes to begin with and have been thinking of giving up the Houghton Mifflin fox for some time now. I'd be super happy if they could go to you!

Here's a size comparison pic of the Breyer fox with the ELC fox. The breyer fox isn't made out of the same plastic as the Breyer horses. Its a very hard plastic and by the weight, is a solid figure. Some of the smaller Breyer dogs like the Sheltie were made out of this same plastic material.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
Roger
Admin


Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 20023

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - foxes :-)   Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

What a Face Oh I adore those Plaho foxes so much! I love you I'd LOVE to have your help in obtaining them!

If you're interested, I'd be more than happy to give you my Houghton Mifflin fox and Marx fox to add to your collection. I have two of those Marx foxes to begin with and have been thinking of giving up the Houghton Mifflin fox for some time now. I'd be super happy if they could go to you!

Here's a size comparison pic of the Breyer fox with the ELC fox. The breyer fox isn't made out of the same plastic as the Breyer horses. Its a very hard plastic and by the weight, is a solid figure. Some of the smaller Breyer dogs like the Sheltie were made out of this same plastic material.

Thanks again for informations and photo of the Breyer fox, I suspected these two could work nicely together. Laughing
I'd love to have the Houghton Mifflin fox in my collection but I think you hsould keep it with you once you don't have another.
The spare Marx fox you can reserve for me please. I see it served as inspiration for the raccoon like Indian made fox in my collection. study
Let me know how I can help you with these European vintage tiny foxes. You can send to me a private message or we can keep the conversation in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if you wish. :)
Maybe we can help each other overseas. :)

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind



Country/State : Germany
Age : 40
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 23188

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - foxes :-)   Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:48 am

Beautieful foxes too :)

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf



Country/State : United States
Age : 22
Joined : 2015-10-26
Posts : 319

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - foxes :-)   Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

What a Face Oh I adore those Plaho foxes so much! I love you I'd LOVE to have your help in obtaining them!

If you're interested, I'd be more than happy to give you my Houghton Mifflin fox and Marx fox to add to your collection. I have two of those Marx foxes to begin with and have been thinking of giving up the Houghton Mifflin fox for some time now. I'd be super happy if they could go to you!

Here's a size comparison pic of the Breyer fox with the ELC fox. The breyer fox isn't made out of the same plastic as the Breyer horses. Its a very hard plastic and by the weight, is a solid figure. Some of the smaller Breyer dogs like the Sheltie were made out of this same plastic material.

Thanks again for informations and photo of the Breyer fox, I suspected these two could work nicely together. Laughing
I'd love to have the Houghton Mifflin fox in my collection but I think you hsould keep it with you once you don't have another.
The spare Marx fox you can reserve for me please. I see it served as inspiration for the raccoon like Indian made fox in my collection. study
Let me know how I can help you with these European vintage tiny foxes. You can send to me a private message or we can keep the conversation in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if you wish. :)
Maybe we can help each other overseas. :)

Hi, hi! As luck would have it, I actually just found the Plaho foxes and a Plaho wolf at an antique shop for very reasonable prices over the weekend. (I actually got a little excited and bought a whole bunch of other Plaho and Elastolin animals from this antique shop as well What a FaceLaughing ) I was quite surprised to even find these Plaho animals here in the US since I've never even seen them before but I absolutely love them because they are so much different then other vintage animals I see all the time.

I would still love to send both those foxes (The MARX and the Houghton Mifflin) to you if you wish. The Houghton Mifflin fox is actually quite easy to obtain here in the US, so I'm really not concerned with finding another one. You can PM me your shipping info if you like and I'll be sure to send them off ASAP along with proof of shipment. If I can, I'll attempt getting a tracking number as well.

I'd be happy to help you with finding foxes or (other animals) over here in the US too. Very Happy If you're ever looking for something in particular that is rare in your location but common here, just send me a PM and I'll be more than happy to help find it for you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
Tarunyada



Country/State : The Netherlands
Age : 21
Joined : 2012-12-19
Posts : 2648

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - foxes :-)   Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:07 pm

Gorgeous foxes, WhiteLightning!! Applause Here is my latest gang of Arctic foxes:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Play Visions, Papo, 2x Schleich-S, Safari Ltd Authentics and Ferrero Natoons

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Julie x away 09.07-25.07 // 29.07-12.08
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] // [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin


Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 20023

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - foxes :-)   Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hi, hi! As luck would have it, I actually just found the Plaho foxes and a Plaho wolf at an antique shop for very reasonable prices over the weekend. (I actually got a little excited and bought a whole bunch of other Plaho and Elastolin animals from this antique shop as well What a FaceLaughing ) I was quite surprised to even find these Plaho animals here in the US since I've never even seen them before but I absolutely love them because they are so much different then other vintage animals I see all the time.

I would still love to send both those foxes (The MARX and the Houghton Mifflin) to you if you wish. The Houghton Mifflin fox is actually quite easy to obtain here in the US, so I'm really not concerned with finding another one. You can PM me your shipping info if you like and I'll be sure to send them off ASAP along with proof of shipment. If I can, I'll attempt getting a tracking number as well.

I'd be happy to help you with finding foxes or (other animals) over here in the US too. Very Happy If you're ever looking for something in particular that is rare in your location but common here, just send me a PM and I'll be more than happy to help find it for you!

Fantastic, that is quite fortunate! Veb Plaho figures are very good once they were designed as small and chubby replicas of Lineol figures that are just the best among vintage and probably of ever. It doesn't make Plaho the best once the reduced size and plastic manufacturing turned old Lineol designs more simplistic and less delicate. Elastolin are also excellent figures, I love them and I am tempted of collecting their wild life figures from 54 mm scale.
That's is very kind from you, offering these two foxes and your help. I will contact you, I have two modern American branded foxes that I want a lot and you may help and maybe I have something for you too. Very Happy


Julie, beautiful white flock, your Authentics doesn't look at all like mine or is it the angle? Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind



Country/State : Germany
Age : 40
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 23188

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - foxes :-)   Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:06 am

Nice arctic foxes Julie :)

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada



Country/State : The Netherlands
Age : 21
Joined : 2012-12-19
Posts : 2648

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - foxes :-)   Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:45 am

Thanks, Roger and Andres! Smile

Roger: my Safari Ltd Authentics Arctic fox looks like this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Julie x away 09.07-25.07 // 29.07-12.08
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] // [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Ana



Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands
Age : 29
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 9161

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - foxes :-)   Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:


Julie, beautiful white flock, your Authentics doesn't look at all like mine or is it the angle? Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


I think it's not only the angle, Roger. I do think that your Safari Authentics fox drinks too much coffee Laughing Wink

_________________
Anna
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Tarunyada



Country/State : The Netherlands
Age : 21
Joined : 2012-12-19
Posts : 2648

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - foxes :-)   Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I think it's not only the angle, Roger. I do think that your Safari Authentics fox drinks too much coffee Laughing Wink

I think that's very true Laughing

If I remember correclty, the Safari Ltd Authentics were reproduced years later, right? Maybe yours is the old/original version and mine is the newer, reproduced one? scratch

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Julie x away 09.07-25.07 // 29.07-12.08
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] // [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Bloodrayne



Country/State : Netherlands
Age : 46
Joined : 2012-12-14
Posts : 1196

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - foxes :-)   Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:54 pm

I have nothing to add to this discussion except for this observation:

Safari ltd. Artic foxes are the most sad and depressing animal figures I have ever witnessed in my collecting days.
They make me want to cut myself.
albino

_________________
Simone  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin


Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 20023

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - foxes :-)   Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Thanks, Roger and Andres! Smile

Roger: my Safari Ltd Authentics Arctic fox looks like this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I think it's not only the angle, Roger. I do think that your Safari Authentics fox drinks too much coffee Laughing Wink

I think that's very true Laughing

If I remember correclty, the Safari Ltd Authentics were reproduced years later, right? Maybe yours is the old/original version and mine is the newer, reproduced one? scratch

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I have nothing to add to this discussion except for this observation:

Safari ltd. Artic foxes are the most sad and depressing animal figures I have ever witnessed in my collecting days.
They make me want to cut myself.
albino


lol! You're all crazy! lol!
Yes, Safari Authentics are particulary funny figures, especially the depressive Arctic fox! Wink

Julie, there are several variants among Authentics, they were sold by Safari, Schleich, ELC, in this case, that is just a coffee diet variation as Ana pointed. Laughing flower

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind



Country/State : Germany
Age : 40
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 23188

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - foxes :-)   Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:37 pm

the fox from the K&M european tube

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dum_my



Country/State : Nederland
Age : 23
Joined : 2013-10-24
Posts : 896

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - foxes :-)   Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:22 am

What a lovely bunch of foxes!
I have got my own to know :)
(already showed in another topic but still:)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Show us yours - foxes :-)   Today at 3:11 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Show us yours - foxes :-)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
 Similar topics
-
» Show us yours - foxes :-)
» Show Us Your: Animals from different brands who fit well together.
» Bristol Model Engineering Show
» Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"?
» BADASS cruise night and car show meets for spring/summer?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Collections and collecting :: Show us yours :-
Jump to: