Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A box full of 752 animals...

Go down 
+16
landrover
Tiermann
HKHollinstone
Ana
AlopexLagopus
SeanieP
Carola
widukind
schleich61
cattlecollector
Saarlooswolfhound
Roger
Taos
SUSANNE
LeeAnn
Lennart
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lennart

Country/State : Sweden

A box full of 752 animals... Empty
PostSubject: A box full of 752 animals...   A box full of 752 animals... EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 3:32 pm

Hi,
I have just received a big bananabox full of animals. I couldn't resist to buy it on E-bay even though I have most of the animals already or that some of the things were in scales I don't want.
I bought it because the collection contained so many special models that I couldn't let someone buy it for their kids to play with.
Is this total stupidity?
Here are som photos of the lot som You could imagine some of the treasures. Many Britains like the brown standing bear cub, the Chimpanzes tea party with box and 7 racing cylists, Reisler including the original eagle cathing a fox, Elastolin/Hausser, Berico, Crescent, Shleich, Bully and many others.
I will sell 95% of it when I have time...
/Lennart

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Lennart

PostSubject: Some more pics of the bananalot   A box full of 752 animals... EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 3:38 pm

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: A box full of 752 animals...   A box full of 752 animals... EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 3:40 pm

Woah, that's amazing Lennart! bounce You must have been so excited to open that box! Shocked Congrats, I see some amazing models in there. I don't think it's stupidity, it just comes to show how crazy we collectors are. geek 

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: A box full of 752 animals...   A box full of 752 animals... EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 3:42 pm

Thanks for sharing this, you have some true gems there! drunken 

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: A box full of 752 animals...   A box full of 752 animals... EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 3:46 pm

OH me ! OH my ! OH G !!!!!! Shocked Shocked 

WOW! I would have LOVED to be there and help you unpack bounce bounce cheers 

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: A box full of 752 animals...   A box full of 752 animals... EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 3:52 pm

I can`t stoop looking Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked 

Look at those little ducks, - the horses , - the elefants, foxes for Roger, and the.... WOW!!!

Lennart, there was little brown croc on the back of a rhino, is that a hard plactic Bully model ?

Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: A box full of 752 animals...   A box full of 752 animals... EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 3:58 pm

Congrats some amazing models there!!Applause Applause 
Back to top Go down
Lennart

PostSubject: Thanks   A box full of 752 animals... EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 4:11 pm

Well the unpacking took 3 hours..

Susanne, I think the Croc is one of the mysterious Bericos. I have by the way found a swedish site where a collector have found an old owner of Berico which seems to have been an wholesalesfirm in Malmö Seden. This site is abour cars and says nothing about animals but maybe Berico imported animals from somewhere and labelled them Berico?

You could see a huge elephant, a giraffe and maybe a Camel and a Dromedar in the pictures.

If I ever got time to sell and not only buy I will give the members on this site a first chance...

/Lennart

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: A box full of 752 animals...   A box full of 752 animals... EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 4:40 pm

Oh, so many great figures. I hope you have the chance of giving us a chance someday. Laughing
Foxes... foxes... foxes... Wink
Congratulations and enjoy them. I hope also you have the chance of knowing something more about Berico, it won't be the first time a Automotive company used their excedent material to make toys. Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: A box full of 752 animals...   A box full of 752 animals... EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 6:24 pm

Woah my goodness! That looks like an awesome buy! Huge Congrats!!!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
cattlecollector

Country/State : U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: A box full of 752 animals...   A box full of 752 animals... EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 8:22 pm

It must have taken you hours to set up those pictures!

An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it is going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming. (One of my favorite archery quotes)
Back to top Go down
schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: A box full of 752 animals...   A box full of 752 animals... EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 2:08 am

Last edited by schleich61 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: A box full of 752 animals...   A box full of 752 animals... EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 2:17 am

What a big catch- big congrats:-) if you will sale the raptor pic 2 and the swimming birds in front of pic 12 are very interesting for me:-)

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by widukind on Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: A box full of 752 animals...   A box full of 752 animals... EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 8:18 am

WOW affraid 
Back to top Go down
http://www.carolafunder.dk
SeanieP

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: A box full of 752 animals...   A box full of 752 animals... EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 8:58 am

Lennart--What a great lot of animals--an animal smorgasbord! Applause I really like the antelope/deer, pic 2, behind the little giraffe and beside the polar bear, upper left hand part of picture as well as the chimp in pic #9 behind the scarecrow in the lower right-hand corner. I also like the tall read-headed crane in the last photo. If you are interested in selling or trading them, let me know!

AlopexLagopus

Country/State : italy

PostSubject: Re: A box full of 752 animals...   A box full of 752 animals... EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 12:01 pm

*faints*

PostSubject: Re: A box full of 752 animals...   A box full of 752 animals... EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 12:54 pm

Hi all!

Roger: Two Foxes on pic 2; one on top of Lion (Reisler) and one captured by Eagle (Reisler)
Better pics at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  (pic 2033 & 2024)
Two Elastolin/Hausser foxes and a more funny one at pic 12.

Widukind: You could have the swimmingbirds but what is a raptor?

SeanieP: The Deer is a Reisler Red Deer with horns broken, I could probably sell You the whole family if You want. See the link above for better pics (2022, 2029 & 2034). The Chimp is a Britains, this one is not so good, I might have a better one if You want, But the Tea Party Chimps are nicer pic 4.
Sorry I will keep the Crane (Elastolin, there are others birds in this serie here and in my collection You could have - mail if interested I 'll send photos.

As written above I will sell a lot when I have better time, but mail me if interested, I could probably get almost every Britains and Reisler to a low price, BUT postage costs from Sweden...

/Lennart
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: A box full of 752 animals...   A box full of 752 animals... EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 1:05 pm

That's absolutely fantastic box with animals Shocked I think I will be interested in buying some from you! Must look carefully at photos because there is soo many, it's hard to focus Very Happy
Congratulations for getting this lot!!!!

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: A box full of 752 animals...   A box full of 752 animals... EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 1:07 pm

The bird with the open wings on the left side in pic 2 Very Happy 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: A box full of 752 animals...   A box full of 752 animals... EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 1:26 pm

wow!

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: A box full of 752 animals...   A box full of 752 animals... EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 9:54 am

Lennart wrote:
Hi all!

Roger: Two Foxes on pic 2; one on top of Lion (Reisler) and one captured by Eagle (Reisler)
Better pics at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  (pic 2033 & 2024)
Two Elastolin/Hausser foxes and a more funny one at pic 12.

Thanks Lennart for linking them once it is hard for me to identify figures when they're mixed in that way. I only can see hybrids. Laughing
The reisler running fox I already have but I would love to have the Reisler eagle hunting a fox. I hope that this golden eagle is not the raptor Andreas is searching. :)
About Hausser foxes and funny fox, I am interested as long as they are not these.

I could probably be interested in some more figures but as I told previously, it is hard for me to identify them like that. Rolling Eyes Very Happy

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: A box full of 752 animals...   A box full of 752 animals... EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 1:19 pm

Congratulations, what a great box to receive. It will keep you busy for a while

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
Lennart

PostSubject: Foxes and other by request   A box full of 752 animals... EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 1:55 pm

Foxes for Roger.

Raptor with fox för Roger or Widukind

Ducks for Widukind

& croc for Susanne

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: A box full of 752 animals...   A box full of 752 animals... EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 8:26 pm

Open a box with so many animals, produces a massage in the heart.bounce bounce bounce 

not stupid, .... not not.

Congtatulations...Applause Applause Applause 

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: A box full of 752 animals...   A box full of 752 animals... EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 2:28 am

cheers Thankyou, thankyou, Lennart cheers 

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A box full of 752 animals...   A box full of 752 animals... Empty

Back to top Go down

A box full of 752 animals...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next