Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Mojo 2012 releases - Year of the Sable

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Mojo 2012 releases - Year of the Sable   Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:43 pm

That's it! Mojo Fun 2012 releases are coming and we will receive updates here almost every days! I know you are anxious to know them and as not all figures are finished and pictured we will show them as soon as they arrive! So there's no long wait and we will have fun during a long time!!! Very Happy Very Happy
After a first year very promising and already with fantastic figures is time to see what will happen next year! cheers
It's a brand that lives close to collectors, so its success it's our success. Wink And fortunately figures are already appearing in online and local shops! Very Happy

This topic will work in a different way that it is usual and you will check it later so keep your eyes in this topic if you don't want to loose nothing.
There is a lot of surprises and I'm not only talking about figures! Suspect silent affraid True bombs! bom

Well, there's already too much conversation and we will start with the most popular fauna, African fauna! afro
But we cannot forget that 2012 is the year of the sable antelope, a request from our forum family that Mojo accepted. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Only to introduce new members in this point I'll show how it started:
STS members choosing species to be

voted

Final poll with the the top 10

Discussion arround the winning figure

First picture of the sable

Last edited by Roger on Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 releases - Year of the Sable   Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:43 pm

So, here is the giant sable antelope!!!
A big thanks to all friends of the forum that helped in the review of the figure! cheers This sable has STS blood in their veins and I hope it contributes to Mojo blood run in our veins! cheers
Those who helped in the review are representative enough from this wonderful family and I will feel very glad seeing you sharing this experience with those who had not this chance. I really hope this "partnership" continues and that we will have new experiences like that in the future! :)

Last edited by Roger on Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 releases - Year of the Sable   Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:59 pm

Finally cheers cheers cheers
Beautiful animal, I can't wait to find it in shops bounce bounce bounce

signatus

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 releases - Year of the Sable   Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:02 am

YEEEEEEEES cheers cheers cheers !!!!!!

At last !!! we can see this magnificent figure totally finished !! its wonderfulll !! Very Happy Very Happy

Thank you Roger !!

Likaon - Wildlife Models Shop http://www.likaonmodels.com/
My homemade models : www.signatustudio.com
Back to top Go down
http://signatustudio.com
Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 releases - Year of the Sable   Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:38 am

He's fantastic! :)

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
remrock02

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 releases - Year of the Sable   Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:48 am

Wonderful! Special! Beautiful! Congrats to STS friends and Mojo! Thanks Roger! I want at least two of these!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
alexmotoc

Country/State : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 releases - Year of the Sable   Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:04 am

wow! congratulations ! wonderful figure...it complete the african specices... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 releases - Year of the Sable   Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:18 am

This really awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collector/ken-yeo
HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 releases - Year of the Sable   Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:17 am

Whaho! cheers cheers cheers He's stunning, absolutely beautiful cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
smithyboy

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 releases - Year of the Sable   Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:20 am

Brilliant figure, this will have to be the animal I buy first in 2012.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 releases - Year of the Sable   Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:42 am

Holy Moses ! That is a GORGEOUS model cheers bounce cheers
We saw pictures before, but these show it with the wonderful details !

I just can`t wait to get one, it is an outstanding model, - WOW sunny flower cheers flower

Thankyou Roger, I will surely follow this subject closely Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy and more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 releases - Year of the Sable   Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:51 am

@Roger wrote:

.... and I'm not only talking about figures! Suspect silent affraid True bombs! bom

What ? What ? What ? What ? What ? affraid bounce bounce bounce Shocked

An alien ? alien
Egyptians ? farao
Plants ? flower

Houses? Caves? Zoo ? Chocolate ? Shocked
Back to top Go down
ezhilan

Country/State : india

PostSubject: great   Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:38 pm

terrific.the model looks splendid.hurray to ur members
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 releases - Year of the Sable   Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:59 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 releases - Year of the Sable   Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:02 pm

@SUSANNE wrote:
@Roger wrote:

.... and I'm not only talking about figures! Suspect silent affraid True bombs! bom

An alien ? alien
Egyptians ? farao
Plants ? flower

A real figurine of a Wild Willybacoman with a Bacardi bottle in hand ? What a Face affraid drunken cheers

Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 releases - Year of the Sable   Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:05 pm

He's amazing! A must-have for me :)
It's good to see that this cooperation resulted in such a fine model Very Happy

Blog | Facebook
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 releases - Year of the Sable   Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:21 pm

@Kikimalou wrote:
@SUSANNE wrote:
@Roger wrote:

An alien ? alien
Egyptians ? farao
Plants ? flower

A real figurine of a Wild Willybacoman with a Bacardi bottle in hand ? What a Face affraid drunken cheers

I need this figurine!!! My first human figurine!!! lol! lol! lol!

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 releases - Year of the Sable   Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:21 pm

So, i think 2012 i start with Mojo in my collection!!! Yeeesssssssssss!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 releases - Year of the Sable   Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:23 pm

Wow!
Great to see my eyes this magnificent antelope has almost Technical Info birth!
put months into a half dozen side.
I can not wait to hold one in my hands and admire it from every angle ...
For q'ont will follow on what's new in the tropics mojo ....
Congratulations to this cooperation, the selection of new models, and participation in élaborationsdu project.
Thank you!

sunny cheers bounce bounce drunken cyclops Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 releases - Year of the Sable   Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:05 pm

cheers

I am not sure I want to buy that one affraid
lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
STORMnl

Country/State : Nijmegen-Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 releases - Year of the Sable   Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:05 pm

a very nice model,,you did well

pitty i didn't know this forum before
but now i'm here,,and yoy will know that i'm here,haha Very Happy

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 releases - Year of the Sable   Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:35 pm

It's beautiful! I plan to get this lovely Sable Ram, to support Mojo's generosity in working with STS.
When a company offers this sort of cooperation, i believe we need to respond in kind and support the project by buying the collaboration piece, even if it's not something we usually collect. (Unless of course the company totally screws it up and the piece is awful! geek )
If we don't, why should the company listen to us in future? How wonderful would it be if Mojo were to do this every year? cyclops

I hereby promise, that i will buy every model Mojo makes in cooperation with STS.

Country/State : Nijmegen-Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 releases - Year of the Sable   Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:14 pm

me to,,but only prehistoric mammal, Cool Cool

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 releases - Year of the Sable   Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:08 pm

Wow, I like this antelope figurine very much, although I didn't vote for it!!

@Roger wrote:
There is a lot of surprises and I'm not only talking about figures! Suspect silent affraid True bombs! bom
Trees, hopefully? Or landscape items? bounce bom

http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 releases - Year of the Sable   Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:55 pm

...The very, very cute model! And from the rare model species! Congrats friends! Let,s vote next! Laughing Laughing Laughing lol! lol! lol!

Country/State : Brasil

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 releases - Year of the Sable   Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:43 am

That's a great idea! We all should take this attitude towards Mojo. I totally agree with you and will purchase every model of this kind!

@Mastiffcat wrote:
It's beautiful! I plan to get this lovely Sable Ram, to support Mojo's generosity in working with STS.
When a company offers this sort of cooperation, i believe we need to respond in kind and support the project by buying the collaboration piece, even if it's not something we usually collect. (Unless of course the company totally screws it up and the piece is awful! geek )
If we don't, why should the company listen to us in future? How wonderful would it be if Mojo were to do this every year? cyclops

I hereby promise, that i will buy every model Mojo makes in cooperation with STS.

Even the saints have been known to employ comedy to ridicule the enemies of the faith. For example, when the pagans plunged Saint Maurus into the boiling water, he complained that his bath was cold. The Sultan put his hand in and scalded himself. William de Baskerville.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 releases - Year of the Sable   Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:51 am

I'm really glad all of you are happy:
Susanne is already thinking in chocolat,
Christophe in A real figurine of a Wild Willybacoman with a Bacardi bottle in hand . Laughing ...more in the bottle, I guess! Wink
Jean-Luc in an accessment of poetry, I love the tropics Mojo! Very Happy
Martien, you are a modern member while those before sable are prehistoric members, am I understanding you? affraid
Carolynn, this figure is much more than it looks, it is a symbol of this forum so my complete agreement with you and Zé Neto. I'll buy one for me and also to those I like and talk to them about our family!
Kiril, I hasn't voted in any figure of my collection but I love them! :)
Sergey, you have the cutest sense of humour I know! Laughing
Torben? Where are you? This figure is also yours and it was only possible because you wasted a lot of time making a beautiful forum, so my big thanks to you! cheers
Other friends,you are all very welcome and your kind words go directly to Mojo and to our family. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 releases - Year of the Sable   Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:33 am

@Roger wrote:
I'm really glad all of you are happy:
Susanne is already thinking in chocolat,
Christophe in A real figurine of a Wild Willybacoman with a Bacardi bottle in hand . Laughing ...more in the bottle, I guess! Wink
Jean-Luc in an accessment of poetry, I love the tropics Mojo! Very Happy
Martien, you are a modern member while those before sable are prehistoric members, am I understanding you? affraid
Carolynn, this figure is much more than it looks, it is a symbol of this forum so my complete agreement with you and Zé Neto. I'll buy one for me and also to those I like and talk to them about our family!
Kiril, I hasn't voted in any figure of my collection but I love them! :)
Sergey, you have the cutest sense of humour I know! Laughing
Torben? Where are you? This figure is also yours and it was only possible because you wasted a lot of time making a beautiful forum, so my big thanks to you! cheers
Other friends,you are all very welcome and your kind words go directly to Mojo and to our family. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I guess most of them are happy with it and is there any surprise or happening after this? cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:03 am

The only Sable I like is Rena Lesnar...
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 releases - Year of the Sable   Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:22 am

@baltimore zoo wrote:
The only Sable I like is Rena Lesnar...

Laughing Laughing affraid
Back to top Go down
Rio

Country/State : South Wales, UK

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 releases - Year of the Sable   Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:14 pm

Such a beautiful model, I really like the colour :)
Back to top Go down
http://welsh-tierpark.weebly.com
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 releases - Year of the Sable   Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:40 pm

@ken yeo wrote:
[quote="
I guess most of them are happy with it and is there any surprise or happening after this? cheers cheers

Ken, next news are not in my hands, but I'm sure some of them will be pleasant to people here. :)

One more pic...

Back to top Go down
Sumo

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 releases - Year of the Sable   Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:19 pm

Woohoo! cheers *happy dance* I love it!
Back to top Go down
http://yakinasack.blogspot.com/
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 releases - Year of the Sable   Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:04 pm

I like this Sable antelope very much! Thank You for sharing photos here Roger! I think new colors are great, I cannot wait for having this figure in my collection cyclops
As for the figure of our Willy, I think he shall be sculpted as a zookeeper while feeding tigers. He shall keep the long stick with huge steak for dinner for his "pets"(remember his Britains zookeeper in scale 1:32? this is it Wink ). I'm not sure if drinking bottle of Bacardi is good idea while working with tigers!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 releases - Year of the Sable   Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:49 pm

I just hope MPV will have wildlife Mojo next year, I really want this guy bounce

Blog | Facebook
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 releases - Year of the Sable   Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:19 pm

Mangalarga wrote:
I just hope MPV will have wildlife Mojo next year, I really want this guy bounce

They just HAVE to get him, - otherwise I am sure that Emma ( Jumpinglemurs) will Wink
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 releases - Year of the Sable   Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:56 pm

@ana wrote:
I like this Sable antelope very much! Thank You for sharing photos here Roger! I think new colors are great, I cannot wait for having this figure in my collection cyclops
As for the figure of our Willy, I think he shall be sculpted as a zookeeper while feeding tigers. He shall keep the long stick with huge steak for dinner for his "pets"(remember his Britains zookeeper in scale 1:32? this is it Wink ). I'm not sure if drinking bottle of Bacardi is good idea while working with tigers!!! affraid

Laughing I'll ask Mojo to introduce this figure in 2013 or 2014.Wink
Back to top Go down
Joan Milelire

Country/State : Catalonia, Spain

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 releases - Year of the Sable   Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:28 am

What to say about this figure? is OUR figure cheers cheers cheers on it there are a lot of tips and opinions of the STS forum members. pale Razz Razz
I can't wait on having it in my hands!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 releases - Year of the Sable   Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:35 pm

Abu Rai wrote:
I can't wait on having it in my hands!!!!!
Neither can I cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Mastiffcat

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 releases - Year of the Sable   Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:01 pm

Neither can my friend! I told her about this project, and she said "get me one! I've always wanted a Sable Antelope!"

Admin

PostSubject: Mojo 2012 releases - Year of the Sable   Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:56 pm

That's really nice!
Today another Mojo 2012 news, Robert opened a new topic with a female hippopotamus.
Click in the picture to see more!

Last edited by Roger on Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 releases - Year of the Sable   Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:39 pm

Oh-My-God Shocked that´s a stunning figurine!

Visit my art gallery at http://sylobe.deviantart.com/gallery/

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 releases - Year of the Sable   Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:01 am

@Roger wrote:

How on earth did you make that "click-picture" ???? Shocked scratch
Back to top Go down
MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 releases - Year of the Sable   Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:27 am

Well Roger... I have to say... WOW!! She is really gorgeous Wink Wink

And thank you for your updates about her! Wink

http://my photos http://dixieboy.rajce.idnes.cz/
skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 releases - Year of the Sable   Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:01 am

@SUSANNE wrote:
@Roger wrote:

Our Roger is Jack of all trades Wink

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 releases - Year of the Sable   Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:48 pm

@SUSANNE wrote:
@Roger wrote:

Ah, I don't use the regular tools. I use directly the code. But with the tools it is very easy, when using the URL tool, inspite of a text label, (f.i. click here) you have only to introduce the image code.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 releases - Year of the Sable   Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:13 pm

@Roger wrote:
@SUSANNE wrote:
@Roger wrote:

Ah, I don't use the regular tools. I use directly the code. But with the tools it is very easy, when using the URL tool, inspite of a text label, (f.i. click here) you have only to introduce the image code.

Uhhh, I don`t think I can do that, - but I am surely going to try geek
Perhaps on one of the cold, long dark winter evenings study Wink
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 releases - Year of the Sable   Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:53 pm

Sorry, I'm not as good teacher as you are, unless in English language. Maybe Robert or another member is able to explain you better! :)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 releases - Year of the Sable   Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:29 pm

Next news is in Joan's hands! Like Aflodite it is another member to complete the African fauna and STS family will be the first to know it.
Curiously Mojo will not introduce an ostrich but that's a good news! Suspect
Back to top Go down
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 releases - Year of the Sable   Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:14 pm

@Roger wrote:
Next news is in Joan's hands! Like Aflodite it is another member to complete the African fauna and STS family will be the first to know it.
Curiously Mojo will not introduce an ostrich but that's a good news! Suspect

What do You mean by "next news is in Joan's hands" question cyclops
By the way, I think it would be nice to see ostrich female by any brand. Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2012 releases - Year of the Sable   

Back to top Go down

Mojo 2012 releases - Year of the Sable
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next