Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I found pictures of my egypt holiday 2005 - red sea fishes

Go down 
+5
HKHollinstone
Kikimalou
Mastiffcat
LittleLady
widukind
9 posters
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

I found pictures of my egypt holiday 2005 - red sea fishes Empty
PostSubject: I found pictures of my egypt holiday 2005 - red sea fishes   I found pictures of my egypt holiday 2005 - red sea fishes EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:50 pm

I look our older holiday-pics and found this pictures of a underwater camera. I am not a profi but i think they are not so bad.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LittleLady

LittleLady

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: I found pictures of my egypt holiday 2005 - red sea fishes   I found pictures of my egypt holiday 2005 - red sea fishes EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:32 pm

I like the pictures, beautifull fish. you made pictures youreself?
Back to top Go down
Mastiffcat

Mastiffcat

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: I found pictures of my egypt holiday 2005 - red sea fishes   I found pictures of my egypt holiday 2005 - red sea fishes EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:04 am

i love them!

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: I found pictures of my egypt holiday 2005 - red sea fishes   I found pictures of my egypt holiday 2005 - red sea fishes EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 7:21 am

Congratulation Andreas Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: I found pictures of my egypt holiday 2005 - red sea fishes   I found pictures of my egypt holiday 2005 - red sea fishes EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:47 am

They are beautiful photos Andreas!! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: I found pictures of my egypt holiday 2005 - red sea fishes   I found pictures of my egypt holiday 2005 - red sea fishes EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 9:05 am

Hey ! They have put one of Schleich`s fish out in the water there Shocked Shocked Wink

What a wonderful way to spend a holiday, I wished I could go too Very Happy
Thankyou for sharing these unusual and beautyful pictures flower sunny
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: I found pictures of my egypt holiday 2005 - red sea fishes   I found pictures of my egypt holiday 2005 - red sea fishes EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 9:40 am

That's beautiful!! As least water photography!

widukind

PostSubject: Re: I found pictures of my egypt holiday 2005 - red sea fishes   I found pictures of my egypt holiday 2005 - red sea fishes EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 3:08 pm

LittleLady wrote:
I like the pictures, beautifull fish. you made pictures youreself?

Thank you very much. And yes, made by myself. Very Happy

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: I found pictures of my egypt holiday 2005 - red sea fishes   I found pictures of my egypt holiday 2005 - red sea fishes EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 3:09 pm

Many many thanks friends. The memories are also very good, but only memories. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Philter4

Philter4

Country/State : Back and forth between East and West coast of the U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: I found pictures of my egypt holiday 2005 - red sea fishes   I found pictures of my egypt holiday 2005 - red sea fishes EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 3:44 pm

Thanks Andreas, those are some really nice photos and I'm glad you shared them. I take underwater photos myself so I know how hard it is to get a good picture, I get a handful of nice ones to hundreds that I throw away.
Back to top Go down
http://philter4@d-web.com
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: I found pictures of my egypt holiday 2005 - red sea fishes   I found pictures of my egypt holiday 2005 - red sea fishes EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 5:39 pm

Philter4 wrote:
Thanks Andreas, those are some really nice photos and I'm glad you shared them. I take underwater photos myself so I know how hard it is to get a good picture, I get a handful of nice ones to hundreds that I throw away.

Thank you very much Phil. It was a simple underwater camera i have have this never do before. It was difficult to catch the fish with the camera, but they was a lot of fishes around me. lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
Philter4

Philter4

Country/State : Back and forth between East and West coast of the U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: I found pictures of my egypt holiday 2005 - red sea fishes   I found pictures of my egypt holiday 2005 - red sea fishes EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:45 pm

widukind wrote:
Thank you very much Phil. It was a simple underwater camera i have have this never do before. It was difficult to catch the fish with the camera, but they was a lot of fishes around me. lol! lol!
Andreas, I have two very good underwater cameras and I still don't get very many photos that I even sort of like, here is a "normal" pictures I have taken,

and another.

But then every once in a while I get something like this
Back to top Go down
http://philter4@d-web.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: I found pictures of my egypt holiday 2005 - red sea fishes   I found pictures of my egypt holiday 2005 - red sea fishes EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:38 am

I LOVE those photoes !
I can imagine underwater photo must be very difficult.
You can´t say "Pst", and then the fish look at you and prick their ears Laughing

Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: I found pictures of my egypt holiday 2005 - red sea fishes   I found pictures of my egypt holiday 2005 - red sea fishes EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:11 pm

It seems they were fantastic holidays! I like your pics a lot. They make me feel jeaulous! I´ve always wanted to do somethig similar :)

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: I found pictures of my egypt holiday 2005 - red sea fishes   I found pictures of my egypt holiday 2005 - red sea fishes EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 3:19 pm

Philter4 wrote:
widukind wrote:
Andreas, I have two very good underwater cameras and I still don't get very many photos that I even sort of like, here is a "normal" pictures I have taken,

and another.

But then every once in a while I get something like this

Wonderful pics too!!! cheers cheers That is a phantastic hobby. And i want more. lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: I found pictures of my egypt holiday 2005 - red sea fishes   I found pictures of my egypt holiday 2005 - red sea fishes EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 3:21 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
I LOVE those photoes !
I can imagine underwater photo must be very difficult.
You can´t say "Pst", and then the fish look at you and prick their ears Laughing

Oh yes, you can see one fish have me heared and smiled. lol!

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: I found pictures of my egypt holiday 2005 - red sea fishes   I found pictures of my egypt holiday 2005 - red sea fishes EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 3:23 pm

SyLoBe wrote:
It seems they were fantastic holidays! I like your pics a lot. They make me feel jeaulous! I´ve always wanted to do somethig similar :)

Thank you very much- yes, the WAS wonderful holidays. And i feel jeaulous too to me, because it is a long time ago. lol!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I found pictures of my egypt holiday 2005 - red sea fishes   I found pictures of my egypt holiday 2005 - red sea fishes Empty

Back to top Go down

I found pictures of my egypt holiday 2005 - red sea fishes
Page 1 of 1