Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SCHLEICH Gascher's Collector Guide

Go down 
+7
dlfrogman
skysthelimit
HKHollinstone
schleich61
WILLYBACOMAN
SUSANNE
Vivien
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

SCHLEICH Gascher's Collector Guide - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH Gascher's Collector Guide   SCHLEICH Gascher's Collector Guide - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:00 am

Kristie wrote:
Good Lord! That is not how I meant it!

In the real horse world usually when someone convinces another that they NEED to buy a new horse, they are an enabler. The enabler helps to justify the purchase. It's not that you want a new horse, but that little horse NEEDS you. Wink

It's kind of a joke, I think. I'm sorry. I truly meant it in an endearing (good!) way!

-Kristie

Kristie, if you read the link I provided for Susanne, you will see that there are TWO meanings, one generally positive, and one that is not so positive, and specifically associated with "codependency" issues.
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH Gascher's Collector Guide   SCHLEICH Gascher's Collector Guide - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:01 am

cheers Of course Laughing Laughing

Knowing you, I know it was kindly meant Laughing flower

It seems it can have more than one meaning, - but look at it : En-abler.
Something like in en-courage scratch Only with "able" instead of "courage" Laughing

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH Gascher's Collector Guide   SCHLEICH Gascher's Collector Guide - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:03 am

schleich61 wrote:

Kristie, if you read the link I provided for Susanne, you will see that there are TWO meanings, one generally positive, and one that is not so positive, and specifically associated with "codependency" issues.

Ohh, yes, I read too fast !

Look here .

As a positive term, it references patterns of interaction which allow individuals to develop and grow

THANKYOU, Kristie cheers

Kristie

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH Gascher's Collector Guide   SCHLEICH Gascher's Collector Guide - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:05 am

I love you
Back to top Go down
schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH Gascher's Collector Guide   SCHLEICH Gascher's Collector Guide - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:19 am

Kristie wrote:
I really want to get my hands on one of these collector guides. Should I not get the current one and wait it out for a new one?

There are SO many Schleich figures and I would love to have a resource to see them all together and know the dates they were produced.

-Kristie

Kristie, if that is the case, you would be well advised to wait for the new Gascher's Guide, as the first one does not indicate dates of introduction or retirement... Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
Kristie

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH Gascher's Collector Guide   SCHLEICH Gascher's Collector Guide - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:42 am

That's a shame. But I guess not a deal breaker. I can always ask you guys the issue and retire dates. Laughing

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH Gascher's Collector Guide   SCHLEICH Gascher's Collector Guide - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:20 am

Thank you so much. I've been wanting a new one for years. I hope schleich will say ok question

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

my website link is at the bottom [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schleich-c.webs.com
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH Gascher's Collector Guide   SCHLEICH Gascher's Collector Guide - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 6:01 pm

have gashers replied to say if schleich have sayed yes or not because they really need to update the guide question Very Happy question Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

my website link is at the bottom [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schleich-c.webs.com
Bongo

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH Gascher's Collector Guide   SCHLEICH Gascher's Collector Guide - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:30 am

Today 've got a reply of Gaschers to my question because of a new Edition of the catalouge. A updated Version is planned for the begining of 2014. Very Happy I hope, they will use the chance to wipe out the mistakes.
Back to top Go down
beaglegirl

beaglegirl

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH Gascher's Collector Guide   SCHLEICH Gascher's Collector Guide - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:40 pm

Any new informations of the Gascher's new catalogue..?  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Bongo

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH Gascher's Collector Guide   SCHLEICH Gascher's Collector Guide - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 2:31 pm

I've been to Gaschers Homepage a couple of days ago-no News yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH Gascher's Collector Guide   SCHLEICH Gascher's Collector Guide - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SCHLEICH Gascher's Collector Guide
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Schleich :: SCHLEICH catalogues-
Jump to: