Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CollectA 2012 Official pics: Horses

Go down 
+21
widukind
Rio
JackyLovertjex
Lasersword1973
Suebeedo
Mastiffcat
WILLYBACOMAN
Sapphire
Cyhyraeth
ken yeo
SyLoBe
Roger
MartinH
HKHollinstone
Ana
SUSANNE
skysthelimit
Silver Unicornis
Vivien
smithyboy
Numa
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

CollectA 2012 Official pics: Horses - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Official pics: Horses   CollectA 2012 Official pics: Horses - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:27 pm

Mangalarga wrote:
Btw, Anna you wrote she looks a bit skinny - not all Haflingers are stocky, their bodybuilt can be more lean:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
And more photos here: LINK

Yes indeed, this one is also not a fat type Laughing Well, I just said my first impression then. cat
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Silver Unicornis

Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Official pics: Horses   CollectA 2012 Official pics: Horses - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:30 pm

I understand what you meant - when I think Haflinger I usually also think of rather stocky chestnut horse with thick, white mane and tail What a Face

Blog | Facebook
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Official pics: Horses   CollectA 2012 Official pics: Horses - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:46 pm

I looked at Haflinger mare again and I think it would be nice if she has somewhat bigger muscles of arm and shoulder scratch And in painting I would make little bit lighter mane... but I still like this model very much cat She's very beautiful mare Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Official pics: Horses   CollectA 2012 Official pics: Horses - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 12:40 am

I love the Halfinger! But it doesn't really look like that breed I agree, it's in such a nice pose though cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Official pics: Horses   CollectA 2012 Official pics: Horses - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 6:45 am

ana wrote:
I looked at Haflinger mare again and I think it would be nice if she has somewhat bigger muscles of arm and shoulder scratch And in painting I would make little bit lighter mane... but I still like this model very much cat She's very beautiful mare Very Happy

Arm??? Shocked cheers
I thought horses had paws... Laughing geek scratch

Silver Unicornis

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Official pics: Horses   CollectA 2012 Official pics: Horses - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 12:19 pm

No, no, horses don't have paws, they have hooves - such animals as cats and dogs have paws Wink Paw is only the part from wirst down, ends with fingers. Whole limb is just a leg.

Arm is the part of front leg above an elbow.

Blog | Facebook
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Official pics: Horses   CollectA 2012 Official pics: Horses - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 4:08 pm

I think the problem with the haflinger mare is that legs are not in proportion with body. She has a big barrel, but thin legs and low muscled shoulder, croup, arm, gaskin and breast...

I´m sorry but I´m a bit dissapointed with 2012 collecta horses :/

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Silver Unicornis

Silver Unicornis

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Official pics: Horses   CollectA 2012 Official pics: Horses - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 5:00 pm

I have a feeling that they were kinda rushed while scuplted. But I'll buy them anyway, and fix flaws which I'll find too disturbing. I think they are very nice base for customisation Very Happy

Blog | Facebook
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Official pics: Horses   CollectA 2012 Official pics: Horses - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 11:16 pm

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
ana wrote:

Arm??? Shocked cheers
I thought horses had paws... Laughing geek scratch

Laughing Laughing Laughing Paws? How cute would be horse with paws drunken And probably with very soft movement, easy to ride, almost like You can fly I love you
Wily, to see what I meant, please look at this simple drawing Wink

And also for comparison with the CollectA figure, here is photo of Haflinger in similar pose but You can see the difference in size of arm and shoulder muscles and maybe on other areas mentioned by Silvia (I think You know where are arms and shoulders of horse now Wink )

Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Official pics: Horses   CollectA 2012 Official pics: Horses - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:34 am

Haha, of course i did know this all... geek
It was just the term Arm that shook me up... Shocked
As a horse is a mammal like we all, i don't see after all of those years, why it should be called differently from other mammals, that is why i made the joke about the paws, which obvious belong to other animal-groups...
I had to do with horses many years of my youth, but i don't have anything with them, besides from the fact that they are beautifull animals, but i could name thousands of species and bred animals which are so... Cool
The only horse or horselike animals i am attracted to, are the Przewalskihorse, the Tarpan, all zebra-species and sub-species, donkeys and the ancestors of the horse-family.
I must admitt that i like some horsebreeds more then others, like the Arabians and coldbloods, and maybe some man-made so called wildhorses, but that is all... Laughing
But that is another discussion i guess... Rolling Eyes

Ana

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Official pics: Horses   CollectA 2012 Official pics: Horses - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 12:50 pm

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Haha, of course i did know this all... geek
It was just the term Arm that shook me up... Shocked
As a horse is a mammal like we all, i don't see after all of those years, why it should be called differently from other mammals, that is why i made the joke about the paws, which obvious belong to other animal-groups...
I had to do with horses many years of my youth, but i don't have anything with them, besides from the fact that they are beautifull animals, but i could name thousands of species and bred animals which are so... Cool
The only horse or horselike animals i am attracted to, are the Przewalskihorse, the Tarpan, all zebra-species and sub-species, donkeys and the ancestors of the horse-family.
I must admitt that i like some horsebreeds more then others, like the Arabians and coldbloods, and maybe some man-made so called wildhorses, but that is all... Laughing
But that is another discussion i guess... Rolling Eyes

I almost started to believe You imagine horses have paws and people wear them all these hooves like shoes What a Face monkey
I think terms like "arm" "shoulder" and many other, You can also use for other animals scratch All mammals have some analogies in their skeleton system so these terms fit to many of them. cat albino elephant Wink The reason why people use it more often to horses than to other animals is the fact their bodies are more often and more detailed described... scratch
I know You prefer wild horses Willy, because You are not domesticated too Suspect Laughing
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Official pics: Horses   CollectA 2012 Official pics: Horses - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 1:00 pm

Laughing Thanks for posting this draw, Ana! cheers I find it very interesting and useful! :)
Could you please make another showing the parts of the not domesticated Willy? geek Embarassed
No, no, I'm kidding! pale affraid
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Official pics: Horses   CollectA 2012 Official pics: Horses - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 1:11 pm

Roger wrote:
Laughing Thanks for posting this draw, Ana! cheers I find it very interesting and useful! :)
Could you please make another showing the parts of the not domesticated Willy? geek Embarassed
Hi Roger, this is not my own drawing it's one from internet, probably wikipedia or so scratch It was quickest way to answer Willy's "question" silent
In case of drawing of Willy... well, I'm sorry, it would be not for kids affraid affraid affraid Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Official pics: Horses   CollectA 2012 Official pics: Horses - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 8:24 pm

ana wrote:
Roger wrote:
Hi Roger, this is not my own drawing it's one from internet, probably wikipedia or so scratch It was quickest way to answer Willy's "question" silent
In case of drawing of Willy... well, I'm sorry, it would be not for kids affraid affraid affraid Embarassed

Thanks for telling Ana, I've searched in Google with the words "Willy" "Baccardi" "Adulte" and "Crazy macaque" and some strange things apeared! What a Face pale
My wife was behind me and asked me:
- Is it what you call STS? Evil or Very Mad bom affraid Laughing
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Official pics: Horses   CollectA 2012 Official pics: Horses - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 8:54 am

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
This is what my girlfriend experiences everytime she sees me! Shocked affraid geek
Thanks for the compliments guys, i don't like to be average or normal, that is not who i am! cheers scratch
Poor Rogerio, i understand your wife, as i googled Willy to, but ok, to defend yourself, you could have said that some orca's appeared to... Wink

Silver Unicornis

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Official pics: Horses   CollectA 2012 Official pics: Horses - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 7:10 pm

I think those are the last horses for 2012 Wink
Photos from ModellPferdeVersand:

Mustang mare, bay roan

Mustang mare, grulla

Mustang foal, bay roan

Mustang foal, grullo

Haflinger foal trotting

Haflinger foal standing (new photo)

I love all the foals I love you Mustang foals look like a bit older ones.
Mares are a bit more slender and "leggy" than average Mustang, but I love them anyway. They have slightly convex profile I was hoping for! cheers I'm not fond of the way mane is sculpted but that's a minor minus for me.

Blog | Facebook
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Official pics: Horses   CollectA 2012 Official pics: Horses - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 8:11 pm

Oh a bay roan, I love roans!!! Beautiful horses, I really don't know how I'm going to afford all the wonderful figurines this year, there are so many on my wish list Shocked Shocked drunken drunken

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Official pics: Horses   CollectA 2012 Official pics: Horses - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 10:46 pm

Thanks for showing, they are beautiful and very in line with newest CollectA horse releases! It is nice to have so many different styles in different brands! :)
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Official pics: Horses   CollectA 2012 Official pics: Horses - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 4:17 am

I like the mustangs! :)

MARTINLATIN

Country/State : CALIFORNIA

PostSubject: Happy new 2012 !!!!!   CollectA 2012 Official pics: Horses - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:02 am

I wish you all the best wishes and lots of new 2012 figurines ( if we can afford it, but we will).
alien alien alien
I hope we have them before 12/23/2012 if any know what i mean??? question question question
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Official pics: Horses   CollectA 2012 Official pics: Horses - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:13 am

I love these mustangs and their foals!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Suebeedo

Suebeedo

Country/State : Spokane, Washington, USA

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Official pics: Horses   CollectA 2012 Official pics: Horses - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 12:16 pm

I will say in advance that what I like about this forum is we can agree to disagree ~ with no bad feelings.

I personally do not care for the CollectA Horses. Well, I can't say all ~ I do like the Shires.
Yes foals are "leggy" but to make mustangs with delicate legs???? No They should also have really bad feet - no farriers in the wild ya know. Wink

Maybe if the legs had more definition to them they would look better. They are just too smooth.

Sorry CollectA only one interest me this year when it comes to the horses.

flower ~ Sue
I will be buying the models Ana did for Mojo Fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2012 Official pics: Horses   CollectA 2012 Official pics: Horses - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

CollectA 2012 Official pics: Horses
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4