Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Animals around your house...

Go down 
+82
rogerpgvg
Jill
Gecko08
costicuba
Bonnie
bmathison1972
Pardofelis
landrover
Advicot
Caracal
Taos
Bowhead Whale
SouthNoah
Anne from Norway
Takama
FluffySlipers
Viking Spawn
Wilorvise
Ana
SUSANNE
NightLioness
Roger
Dannelboyz
teardrop
A-J
QuollMate
arafan
LeeAnn
Tove
JonasV
Bloodrayne
koniminiatures
Isabeau
resti
NandO
Bernyto
GoldEagle
jarda
Fisva
ReinbowSchleich
trevok4
Ian
cattlecollector
Silver Unicornis
scot(t)
Saarlooswolfhound
Elros Alvar
carlysulli
Taylcoel
paleoferroequine
sortepletter
Sumo
krista
xfoxx
Cyhyraeth
ken yeo
animalluvr6
Arnaud
Vivien
Kiana84
schleich61
Schleich-US
SyLoBe
WILLYBACOMAN
Sergey
Rio
widukind
HKHollinstone
SchleichHorsesForever
Mastiffcat
skysthelimit
Philter4
Kristie
Siobhan
zbyszek
Nova
Lasersword1973
Admin
Kikimalou
Wildheart
aandmkw
Gabe
86 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Animals around your house... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Animals around your house... - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:25 am

Izzy wrote:
Thank you Roger!

I don't under understand "have you any doubled?" What do you mean?

-Kristie

...doublet! clown pale Wink
Back to top Go down
Kristie

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Animals around your house... - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:27 am

I still don't know what you mean. Embarassed Do you mean double as in Two? Two of what?

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Animals around your house... - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:36 am

Izzy wrote:
I still don't know what you mean. Embarassed Do you mean double as in Two? Two of what?

-Kristie

I love the tortoise! If you find another send it to Portugal because I also want to play with one! There are many terrapins where I live but yours is much more charming! It's nice, both are not shy, you were able to make closer pictures and they are completly natural! flower
If you are still not under understanding, never mind, it is only a silly thing as usual in me! :)
Back to top Go down
Kristie

Kristie

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Animals around your house... - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:38 am

Ahh! I understand! I'm not sure he's appreciate being stuck in a box for 2 weeks. Otherwise I would! :) I see those little box turtles all the time, especially after it rains. But he was the smallest I've ever found. I actually ran over him with the lawnmower, but luckily he was burrowed down in the dirt enough to be unharmed!

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Animals around your house... - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:45 am

Izzy wrote:
Ahh! I understand! I'm not sure he's appreciate being stuck in a box for 2 weeks. Otherwise I would! :) I see those little box turtles all the time, especially after it rains. But he was the smallest I've ever found. I actually ran over him with the lawnmower, but luckily he was burrowed down in the dirt enough to be unharmed!

-Kristie

Lucky turtle! affraid
Back to top Go down
Kristie

Kristie

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Animals around your house... - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:51 am

Roger you sure do stay awake late!

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Animals around your house... - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:54 am

Izzy wrote:
Roger you sure do stay awake late!

-Kristie

3 am here! At these hours is hard to say something decent! :) Sleep
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Animals around your house... - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:34 am

They are such amazing photographs Kristie, beautiful birds - you get such awesome critters where you live. A while ago (I posted them here) I managed to photograph a humming-bird hawk moth, but I wish we got humming birds here, they are just incredible. cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Animals around your house... - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 10:40 am

Those photoes are awesome, Kristie !

What a stroke of luck for us all, that you got the new camera cheers
I suppose that not the best photographer on earth could take sharp pictures like that of a hummingbird without a very fast shutter ?

So with a good camera, and you behind it, - WOW !
Imagine having a lucky turtle and hummingbirds and deer and more in your garden Shocked It must be like living in the garden of Eden sunny

Thankyou for sending these wonderful photoes flower cheers flower sunny
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Kristie

Kristie

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Animals around your house... - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:53 am

Thank you Harriet and Susanne! I do feel very lucky to have such wonderful creatures around me. :)

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Animals around your house... - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:57 am

I just love that humming bird picture Kristie cheers

Some updates on my little friends down the garden Wink cat They've grown again but two of them I still can't tell if they are cockerels, I know for sure that this one below is a hen though:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
she's so soft
this one is has unusal colours which makes me think it's a cock, but I just don't know
this one is the biggest of the three - he flew up at me when I came to the fence "Do you have any food?" Laughing
and all three together, they're so sweet

and finally new pictures of my Mallard, his feathers are changing drastically, he's got a bright yellow/orange beak now and has a lot of light grey plumage, his head feathers have turned to that metallic blue green colour.

Back to top Go down
Kristie

Kristie

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Animals around your house... - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:00 pm

Beautiful photos Harriet! I LOVE the Mallard!
I have given up on trying to have any kind of chickens for my dogs like to eat them. Sad

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Animals around your house... - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:04 pm

Very Happy flower Wonderful pictures, Harriet cheers
Ohhh, your mallard is getting beautyfull !
The blue on his wings !!!!

Ahh, they look so funny when they are "teen agers", - like them they have holes in their jeans Laughing

Hmmm, I thik the tail of the chicken on the fence is a bit long for s hen, isn`t it ?
I am probably wrong though Wink

Thankyou for keeping us updated on the development of the babies.
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Animals around your house... - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:34 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Very Happy flower Wonderful pictures, Harriet cheers
Ohhh, your mallard is getting beautyfull !
The blue on his wings !!!!

Ahh, they look so funny when they are "teen agers", - like them they have holes in their jeans Laughing

Hmmm, I thik the tail of the chicken on the fence is a bit long for s hen, isn`t it ?
I am probably wrong though Wink

Thankyou for keeping us updated on the development of the babies.
Thank you Kristie and Susanne cheers cheers
Yes that one does look like a cockerel, I agree with you Susanne, he's quite a bit bigger than the others as well

Back to top Go down
Kristie

Kristie

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Animals around your house... - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 3:26 pm

Yesterday I found Bambi and his entire family roaming about the fields!

Bambi with his twin.

Bambi's mom.

And the buck! Isn't he impressive?

Also the very rare JollyOllipotamus.

Very Happy

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Animals around your house... - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 4:19 pm

They are so beautyful, wonderful pictures cheers

And JollyOllipotamus is also able to look scaring, wow Shocked Laughing

Thankyou for yet more wonderful pictures, Kristie flower
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Animals around your house... - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 9:59 am

SUSANNE wrote:
And JollyOllipotamus is also able to look scaring, wow Shocked Laughing
Laughing Laughing
They are gorgeous photos Kristie, I can't believe I missed them. I love the one of the buck, he is very impressive cheers

One of my big hens, a Rhode Island Red, hatched one chick a few weeks ago. She was only sitting on one egg all that time. Anyway here is the little guy/girl, isn't it cute? cat
Spot the chick Very Happy
These pics were taken when the chick was only a few days old, it's grown since then and has fully feathered wings.

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Animals around your house... - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 10:29 am

Wonderful pictures, Harriet I love you

He, he, no wonder he/she looks very surprised, peeking out through mom`s wing. The world must be huge when one comes from an egg Laughing Laughing

That chick must be a very spoiled baby, being a single child of such a beautyful mom Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kristie

Kristie

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Animals around your house... - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:19 pm

That is so cute Harriet! I love you

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Animals around your house... - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 2:46 pm

Oh, the baby has a lot of personality! Wink beautiful pictures ! Congratulations! :)
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Animals around your house... - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:55 pm

Thank you Susanne, Kristie and Roger I love you , I'm glad one hatched anyway! cheers Yes, she will be spoiled Laughing

Back to top Go down
Mastiffcat

Mastiffcat

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Animals around your house... - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:12 pm

what wonderful photos! especially the one of the little chick just peeking out! so sweet!
but *sigh* all that greenery makes me green with envy.

My garden is getting "wilder," but here that means bugs, birds, and lizards, which i'm no good at getting photos of.
of course i couldn't get a photo, but I was thrilled to surprize a lizard in my garden the other day. i haven't seen one in a while. my biggest lizard commited suicide last spring by running in front of my car when i drove in. I cried when i saw her there in the driveway. She's buried beneath one of the roses. Crying or Very sad
but i do have lots and lots of bees. i love bees. cheers

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Animals around your house... - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:46 pm

Mastiffcat wrote:
what wonderful photos! especially the one of the little chick just peeking out! so sweet!
but *sigh* all that greenery makes me green with envy.

My garden is getting "wilder," but here that means bugs, birds, and lizards, which i'm no good at getting photos of.
of course i couldn't get a photo, but I was thrilled to surprize a lizard in my garden the other day. i haven't seen one in a while. my biggest lizard commited suicide last spring by running in front of my car when i drove in. I cried when i saw her there in the driveway. She's buried beneath one of the roses. Crying or Very sad
but i do have lots and lots of bees. i love bees. cheers

I'm so sorry for your lizard! Sad Some lizards also love bees, f. i. the monkey lizard monkey, not Kiki lizard! Wink
I hope your love for bees is in a different way! affraid
Back to top Go down
Mastiffcat

Mastiffcat

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Animals around your house... - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:31 pm

Roger wrote:

no bee eating for me! i just like having bees around. It is a wonderful feeling to be working in the garden surrounded by a cloud of bees. If one lands on the flower i am working on, i just wait until she moves on to her next flower. i just pretend i'm a cow and they ignore me.
The only bee who seems to mind my being there is a large male carpenter bee who has staked out an area between a trio of rose bushes and who becomes agitated if i come near them when he is around. so i just work on those plants when he's not around.

grasshoppers, i'm not so fond of. little jerks aren't content with a nibble here and there, but they must strip the plants naked. Evil or Very Mad

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Animals around your house... - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 2:25 am

Mastiffcat wrote:
Roger wrote:

no bee eating for me! i just like having bees around. It is a wonderful feeling to be working in the garden surrounded by a cloud of bees. If one lands on the flower i am working on, i just wait until she moves on to her next flower. i just pretend i'm a cow and they ignore me.
The only bee who seems to mind my being there is a large male carpenter bee who has staked out an area between a trio of rose bushes and who becomes agitated if i come near them when he is around. so i just work on those plants when he's not around.

grasshoppers, i'm not so fond of. little jerks aren't content with a nibble here and there, but they must strip the plants naked. Evil or Very Mad

Oh, that's nice! Why you have to pretend you are a cow??? What does the bee have against sheep??? Ah, I know how to solve the problem with the carpenteer , inspite of pretending you are a cow, try to make him think you are a bull and no more excited male bees! Wink Laughing
It's interesting the way you care with such small creatures, I also would loved, when a boy, to hunt bees without killing them, of course! pale It was nice to play with insects and my favourite were mantis! Sooo cute! I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animals around your house...   Animals around your house... - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Animals around your house...
Page 9 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 35  Next