Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suggestion box

Go down 
+35
AlienMantis
john2xtheman
orcagirl26
QuollMate
Tarunyada
LeeAnn
Elros Alvar
NightLioness
DaveScriv
widukind
krista
galiminix
Tylosaurus
Kristie
Mastiffcat
Sumo
MartinH
Roger
Tiermann
Suebeedo
SUSANNE
ken yeo
Vivien
landrover
jarda
Wildheart
Kiryuha
Kikimalou
schleich61
HKHollinstone
stecal
WILLYBACOMAN
Berlinzoo954
Philter4
Admin
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

Suggestion box  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box    Suggestion box  - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 7th 2014, 19:35

Kikimalou wrote:
NightLioness wrote:
I would love to have a Bayala section Very Happy(have some elves to show :3)

There is already something like that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].  Very Happy  But i agree we could do it in a better way.
we can make a section with only fantasy figures from books, bayala..please??  Razz 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box    Suggestion box  - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 7th 2014, 19:53

Elros Alvar wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
NightLioness wrote:

There is already something like that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].  Very Happy  But i agree we could do it in a better way.
we can make a section with only fantasy figures from books, bayala..please??  Razz 

A subsection  scratch 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box    Suggestion box  - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 7th 2014, 19:57

widukind wrote:
Elros Alvar wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
NightLioness wrote:

A subsection  scratch 
yes that,  here  Razz

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: A idea for a new section   Suggestion box  - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 20th 2014, 16:50

Dave and me talk yesterday about different kinds of animal replicas. And the idea is to have a section for figurines by model train brands , choco egg, different gifts (merchandising), ...

So y idea for a name is:

"Other toy animal replicas"  and here with subsection

model trains
Choco eggs
merchandising
dollhouse animals

Because we all know what the brands are for animal replicas.

What you think about that?

I like this idea because i think here we have there a potential for our hobby. Very Happy

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by widukind on February 22nd 2014, 14:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box    Suggestion box  - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 20th 2014, 18:00

I think this is a good idea. It sticks with the animal replica collector idea, and would make everything a bit more organized. Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box    Suggestion box  - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 20th 2014, 20:23

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
I think this is a good idea. It sticks with the animal replica collector idea, and would make everything a bit more organized. Very Happy

Thank you  Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box    Suggestion box  - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 20th 2014, 21:54

I think the idea of grouping gifts and other figures like that is interesting. Not sure I enjoy the idea of mixing train model figures. I think those will find a place in other sections. Very Happy
But where to put it on forum? ... and what are really gift figures? Azur, Colonil, Cracker Jack, Ferrero, Jaquet, Kaiyodo choco eggs, Kinder, Lind, Long John Silver, Margarinenfiguren, McDonalds, Nabisco, Nigrin, Olá, Rajá,, Sinclair, SOL90, TRIPP, Yowies and things like that? scratch Wink

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box    Suggestion box  - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 21st 2014, 06:51

I put my two cents [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Wink 

Roger wrote:
But where to put it on forum? ... and what are really gift figures? Azur, Colonil, Cracker Jack, Ferrero, Jaquet, Kaiyodo choco eggs, Kinder, Lind, Long John Silver, Margarinenfiguren, McDonalds, Nabisco, Nigrin, Olá, Rajá,, Sinclair, SOL90, TRIPP, Yowies and things like that? scratchWink

Again, I think it will give us more problems than solutions.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box    Suggestion box  - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 21st 2014, 21:03

As a learned professionell seller are gifts that was you not sale as himself, because it is a merchandising product for a other product. Yowies, Furuta and Kinder it could be also as subsetion for choco eggs. And a place in the forum  scratch scratch scratch  between other brands and non-toy animal replicas.
And i think for a model trains brands subsetion. because there are a lot of brand with animal figurines.

But it is okay, it was only a idea  Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box    Suggestion box  - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 21st 2014, 22:45

Hmmm. I think it will bring a lot of confusion  scratch 

What about key rings ? They come from all brands....
And for instance was Reisler in Soap, and and Schleich Minis came with some crackers....

Just out of curiosity : Shouldn't it be called "Promotion-models" or such ?
In Danish we call it "Medkøb", meaning somethings like "with-purchase"... scratch 

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box    Suggestion box  - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 22nd 2014, 12:25

SUSANNE wrote:
Hmmm. I think it will bring a lot of confusion  scratch 

What about key rings ? They come from all brands....
And for instance was Reisler in Soap, and and Schleich Minis came with some crackers....

Just out of curiosity : Shouldn't it be called "Promotion-models" or such ?
In Danish we call it "Medkøb", meaning somethings like "with-purchase"... scratch 

I dont how Dave this mean. But here you can buy key rings from Schleich in the shops, so they are not gifts. I think with the Schleich Minis you are right, but here we have Promotion models ( i like this) and brand together, often you have on promotion models only made in China. So i remember me on a small T1 black dog, that i found i think you have too. Or the other models they come with... (Ovomaltine dinosaurs...).

But here i cant really talk, my idea was more the model train thing, the other ideas was from Dave. Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: 'Personalized profile': collecting instead of mood   Suggestion box  - Page 4 EmptyMarch 25th 2014, 10:16

When editting your profile, there's this 'Personalized profile' section, in which you can write down from which country you are, what your gender is, when your birthday is, your job/hobbies and your mood.

Wouldn't it be more appropriate for this forum and more fun to change the 'mood' section into 'collecting'? So that you can write down what you are collecting. When people visit your profile, they can see what you collect immediately.

Just an idea, share your thoughts!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box    Suggestion box  - Page 4 EmptyMarch 25th 2014, 11:22

I also think the "mood"-thing is a bit strange  scratch 

NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box    Suggestion box  - Page 4 EmptyMarch 25th 2014, 12:09

I think it is an interesting idea.
But I think for the most of us, it is hard to describe in a few words what we collect.
We can describe some animals, example for me would be: Cats, Big cats and Marine mammals.
But those are only my favorites. I also collect elephants, parrots, cows, dogs, sharks, snakes, antelopes, giraffes, humans, elves, horses, bunnies... I think you got my point XD

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box    Suggestion box  - Page 4 EmptyMarch 25th 2014, 12:13

SUSANNE wrote:

Yes indeed xD

NightLioness wrote:
But I think for the most of us, it is hard to describe in a few words what we collect.
We can describe some animals, example for me would be: Cats, Big cats and Marine mammals.
But those are only my favorites. I also collect elephants, parrots, cows, dogs, sharks, snakes, antelopes, giraffes, humans, elves, horses, bunnies... I think you got my point XD

I got your point and I think most of us have lots that they collect; more than just 'horses' or 'dinosaurs'. But as far as I know, you can use an infinite amount of characters in these sections. So it won't be a problem to write down everything you collect and besides that, it would be more interesting than 'mood' xD

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box    Suggestion box  - Page 4 EmptyMarch 25th 2014, 12:26

OK, I also find the idea good and deactived the mood field and included a collecting field.
Now, who wants, can edit it and say which kind of figures is collecting. Very Happy

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box    Suggestion box  - Page 4 EmptyMarch 25th 2014, 12:32

Roger wrote:
OK, I also find the idea good and deactived the mood field and included a collecting field.
Now, who wants, can edit it and say which kind of figures is collecting. Very Happy

Great, thanks! cheers

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box    Suggestion box  - Page 4 EmptyMarch 25th 2014, 12:35

Tarunyada wrote:
Roger wrote:

Great, thanks! cheers

You're welcome Julie! Thanks also for your suggestion! Very Happy

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box    Suggestion box  - Page 4 EmptyMarch 25th 2014, 12:35

I think it's a great idea! Very Happy Except, some of us collect everything Laughing I think she knows who she is Wink

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box    Suggestion box  - Page 4 EmptyMarch 25th 2014, 12:40

You're very welcome, Roger! cheers

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
I think it's a great idea! Very Happy Except, some of us collect everything Laughing

Than you should just write down 'everything' haha xD

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box    Suggestion box  - Page 4 EmptyMarch 25th 2014, 12:48

Tarunyada wrote:
You're very welcome, Roger! cheers

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
I think it's a great idea! :DExcept, some of us collect everything Laughing

Than you should just write down 'everything' haha xD

Laughing Razz Razz Razz 

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box    Suggestion box  - Page 4 EmptyMarch 25th 2014, 14:29

Tarunyada wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:

Yes indeed xD

NightLioness wrote:

I got your point and I think most of us have lots that they collect; more than just 'horses' or 'dinosaurs'. But as far as I know, you can use an infinite amount of characters in these sections. So it won't be a problem to write down everything you collect and besides that, it would be more interesting than 'mood' xD

Oooh, in that case!  Laughing *Goes to type what she collects Very Happy*
Thank you Roger and Tarun ^^

QuollMate

Country/State : Denver, Colorado & Prescott, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box    Suggestion box  - Page 4 EmptyMay 23rd 2014, 20:17

Model train animals are a good idea!

My Instagrams:

Personal Page
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/speedbird.concorde
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Board or a sticky for Walkaround and/or comparison photos.   Suggestion box  - Page 4 EmptyJune 20th 2014, 15:06

Maybe it is a good idea to have a board (or if that is to much, a sticky topic) for walkarounds and/or comparison photos. (Both separate of course.)

I often see great comparison photos.
(The one made by Carola with all the brand horses for an example.)
But when I try to find them again, I get lost lol

And all the walkarounds provided by people, very handy for considering buying an animal.

So, maybe an idea to put them all together?

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box    Suggestion box  - Page 4 EmptyJune 20th 2014, 15:49

I think it is a brilliant idea !!!! Applause 

The question is how to arrange them mith max value in information and accessability, - but our admins are usually experts in solving that kind of challenge Wink

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box    Suggestion box  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestion box
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next