Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where do you buy your schleich in YOUR country?

Go down 
+13
Silver Unicornis
SyLoBe
Vivien
widukind
essimon
dlfrogman
Tyler Loew
SUSANNE
HKHollinstone
Kristie
Sartje
schleich61
Kiana84
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiana84

Kiana84

Country/State : Finland

Where do you buy your schleich in YOUR country? Empty
PostSubject: Where do you buy your schleich in YOUR country?   Where do you buy your schleich in YOUR country? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:34 pm

I'm just a curious little rhino...

In my town, there is only one store which sells schleich, Citymarket, and I use it alot :) How ever I decide to buy just food, schleich animals jumps in to my shopping cart... Strange, isn't it? Wink
I also use a lot of internet , mostly this shop: ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And in southern Finland i buy my schleich from BR-lelukauppa ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or Toys R us ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

question cheers question
Back to top Go down
schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Where do you buy your schleich in YOUR country?   Where do you buy your schleich in YOUR country? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:41 pm

I buy mostly from eBay (.de, .fr and .com). Locally, there is an excellent toy store nearby, as well as a feed store where I purchase Schleich figurines. I know of several other independently-owned toy stores in the Sacramento and SF Bay Area regions which are Schleich distributors. Occasionally, I find older used figurines in antique stores.

Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
Sartje

Sartje

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Where do you buy your schleich in YOUR country?   Where do you buy your schleich in YOUR country? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:43 pm

We have different shops here that sells Schleich.

V&D, Intertoys, Bartsmit,Top 1 Toys.

And from the internet i order at.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And Marktplaats.nl

cheers Laughing

Schleich Count: 501
Papo Count: 20
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CreationsbySarieanne/
Kristie

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Where do you buy your schleich in YOUR country?   Where do you buy your schleich in YOUR country? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:49 pm

I can buy Schleich at a few stores here. In fact we sell them where I work, but only the farm animals, horses, pets...no real wildlife. I also buy at Tractor Supply and some at Toys R Us. Toys R Us is VERY expensive though.

Many of my animals have come from my friends here on this forum.
I have yet to find Schleich in antique stores, but then again I haven't really looked. I do love a treasure hunt. Ebay is nice because you can find what you want and just buy it (usually for a high price). But for me I love the "thrill of the hunt" and I have found some true treasures at really good prices!

If I must mail order I buy from TGF Toys online. They seem to have competitive pricing and also really good service!

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Where do you buy your schleich in YOUR country?   Where do you buy your schleich in YOUR country? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 1:13 pm

I nearly always buy online now, the toy shop in the town near me is so expensive.
I buy from a mixture of sites, depending on who is the cheapest at the time
and sometimes I buy from eBay and Amazon but usually only for retired models.

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Kiana84

Kiana84

PostSubject: Re: Where do you buy your schleich in YOUR country?   Where do you buy your schleich in YOUR country? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 2:09 pm

I should try to learn how to use online shops outside finland, here everything is expensive... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Where do you buy your schleich in YOUR country?   Where do you buy your schleich in YOUR country? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 2:42 pm

Kiana84 wrote:
I should try to learn how to use online shops outside finland, here everything is expensive... Rolling Eyes

Same here, they are awfully expensive in the shops, - and all the have is Schleich, Schleich, Schleich Laughing

When I buy online there are several things I look for,
- prices, of course ?
- do they also have other stuff I am looking for ?
- AND cots of shipping. Often they send free of charge if you buy for a certin amount.

I use this place a lot :

These have a great range of many brands, but they aren`t cheap
I buy there also because they have the most fantastic service, - and speak english ;-)

This shop :
I have bought from them for as many years as they have existed.
They have a lot of different toys, so I buy there, when I need f.ins Lego as a gifts for children in my family
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Kiana84

Kiana84

PostSubject: Re: Where do you buy your schleich in YOUR country?   Where do you buy your schleich in YOUR country? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:16 pm

how much are shipping cost for that first one?

I do not understand much German Sad I have one friend here who is german but he would just laugh if I ask him to help. hmph Mad
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Where do you buy your schleich in YOUR country?   Where do you buy your schleich in YOUR country? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:09 pm

Kiana84 wrote:
how much are shipping cost for that first one?

I do not understand much German Sad I have one friend here who is german but he would just laugh if I ask him to help. hmph Mad

Here are the shipping costs : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sometimes I buy horses for girls in the neigbourhood..they get them a lot cheaper than in the shops, - and we all get shipping free of charge Laughing

About German, - if you use Googletranslate at the beginning, there are very few important words to learn in order to understand enough to shop safely study
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Tyler Loew

Tyler Loew

Country/State : U.S.A. Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Where do you buy your schleich in YOUR country?   Where do you buy your schleich in YOUR country? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:38 pm

I usually get my schleichs at Bomgarrs otherwise i get them online at happyhentoys.com or at handhwc.com also now I can get them at Wal-Mart. We used to have a Tractor Supply that sold schleich and breyer but they went out of business 2 years ago Sad . It's to bad because they were always cheep.
Back to top Go down
dlfrogman

Country/State : Idaho USA

PostSubject: Re: Where do you buy your schleich in YOUR country?   Where do you buy your schleich in YOUR country? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:41 pm

I get mine mostly on Ebay but I can also get them locally at Fred Meyer, D & B Supply, Toys R Us, They are NEVER on sale at these stores though and are very expensive.
Back to top Go down
essimon

essimon

PostSubject: Re: Where do you buy your schleich in YOUR country?   Where do you buy your schleich in YOUR country? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:43 pm

In Finland BR and ToysRus are the most expensive places to buy Schleich animals for normal price. Tough they sell quite often old models for just few euros, today I got animals for 15 euros when they would have normally cost over 35 euros.

Cheapest place to buy animals in southern Finland is toystore Casagrande, where I always buy my new horses from. On local newpaper is once a year a coupong that gives -20 % of one buy. That's alot when buying over 10 animals at a time!

Older animals and special editions I buy from eBay (Germany).
Back to top Go down
http://www.myschleich.blogspot.com
essimon

essimon

PostSubject: Re: Where do you buy your schleich in YOUR country?   Where do you buy your schleich in YOUR country? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:47 pm

Kiana84 wrote:

Try eBay, it's in finnish :) You can buy schleich from Germany alot cheaper than in Finland and shipping is even faster when ordering from Germany than from Finland. Shipping is about 4 euros per 500 g, so that's not expencive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myschleich.blogspot.com
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Where do you buy your schleich in YOUR country?   Where do you buy your schleich in YOUR country? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 6:36 pm

In a lot of shops on every corner. lol! lol!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Vivien

Vivien

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Where do you buy your schleich in YOUR country?   Where do you buy your schleich in YOUR country? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 6:45 pm

widukind wrote:

Ditto,Andreas! Very Happy Very Happy Cool lol!
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Where do you buy your schleich in YOUR country?   Where do you buy your schleich in YOUR country? EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 1:46 pm

widukind wrote:

Same here!

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Silver Unicornis

Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Where do you buy your schleich in YOUR country?   Where do you buy your schleich in YOUR country? EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:42 pm

There are at least 3 shops in my town which sell Schleich but I prefer to buy them online. I've found a Polish online shop, and it's cheaper when I buy there.

Blog | Facebook
Back to top Go down
bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Where do you buy your schleich in YOUR country?   Where do you buy your schleich in YOUR country? EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 7:12 pm

Müller drugstores in Slovenia & Austria, and Toys R Us In Austria, and also some smaller toy shops (but with only limited number of figurines)

Arnaud

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Where do you buy your schleich in YOUR country?   Where do you buy your schleich in YOUR country? EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:45 pm

In France, we can find Schleich in shops named King Jouet (the best) and sometimes at Picwic, Joué Club, La Grande Récré...

I've got a Joué Club in my town !! And the nearest King Jouet is 60 km far !!

I don't buy online or very rarely. I absolutely want to see what I buy, so that I can choose the best figurine of each model. I have decided to order online only retired models !
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Where do you buy your schleich in YOUR country?   Where do you buy your schleich in YOUR country? EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 1:31 am

I know more than 50 shops selling Schleich in my town and I'm sure there are much more! What a Face affraid I can find them in kioskes, tobacco shops, service stations, bus gares, train stations, zoos, tehmatic parks and even in toy shops! Laughing
The long retired are usually gifts from friends of the forum! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kristie

Kristie

PostSubject: Re: Where do you buy your schleich in YOUR country?   Where do you buy your schleich in YOUR country? EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 1:57 am

Roger you really find them in tobacco stores and gas stations? Suspect

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Where do you buy your schleich in YOUR country?   Where do you buy your schleich in YOUR country? EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:24 am

Kristie wrote:
Roger you really find them in tobacco stores and gas stations? Suspect

-Kristie

Gas stations? No! I haven't yet searched there! Suspect Maybe I don't know how these kind of shops are called! geek I mean the place where a bus ends its way! study
Back to top Go down
Kristie

Kristie

PostSubject: Re: Where do you buy your schleich in YOUR country?   Where do you buy your schleich in YOUR country? EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:25 am

oh! I'm sorry. I thought service station meant gas station. Embarassed

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
Suebeedo

Suebeedo

Country/State : Spokane, Washington, USA

PostSubject: Re: Where do you buy your schleich in YOUR country?   Where do you buy your schleich in YOUR country? EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 3:36 am

dlfrogman wrote:
I get mine mostly on Ebay but I can also get them locally at Fred Meyer, D & B Supply, Toys R Us, They are NEVER on sale at these stores though and are very expensive.

Here's my list with the number of each of the store in our city in brackets (...)

Big R Tractor and Farm Supply (2), Aslin Finch Farm Supply (3), Toys R Us..now called Babies R Us (2) and Fred Meyer (3) and I have actually seen Schleich on sale at Fred Meyer, but it is usually a select few and not usually advertised and you can use a flyer coupon to get a discount as well. Wink
When I want a specific figure I too will go to the store and "pick through" those available at the store...

Online stores:

and of course ebay.com has some "stores" that sell Schleich.

Hope someone finds this list helpful. Of course there are other stores online that carry the other brands. Wink

~ Sue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where do you buy your schleich in YOUR country?   Where do you buy your schleich in YOUR country? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where do you buy your schleich in YOUR country?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Schleich-
Jump to: