Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arrakai's Bullyland figures

Go down 
+23
sebillba
Mastiffcat
Cyhyraeth
STORMnl
skysthelimit
widukind
SyLoBe
remrock02
Roger
remowshake
landrover
SUSANNE
Nova
bmathison1972
Admin
WILLYBACOMAN
ken yeo
Rio
aandmkw
HKHollinstone
Wildheart
Kikimalou
Arrakai
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

Arrakai's Bullyland figures - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Bullyland figures   Arrakai's Bullyland figures - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 6:35 pm

Arrakai wrote:
Roger wrote:
Anyway I don't know the size of a Swedish mouse? Swedish women are large, that I know! Laughing Embarassed Wink pale

Suspect Hrmmm, what is that supposed to mean Suspect

Do you mean height or width? or perhaps both?

I am 175cm long, my width? Not telling Razz

Haha!

Congrats Anna! I like the woodpecker!

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Bullyland figures   Arrakai's Bullyland figures - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 1:45 am

Gosh! more lovely models Very Happy

Bullyland`s birds are fantastic, - and I adore their "micro" - figures like the mouse. Much different from the minis from Schleich, the Bullyland ones are more detailed...but it would be a shame to compere, I like both Wink

Thanks for giving credit for finding Sandspielfiguren, - but it was actually Harriet who found them Laughing Wink
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Bullyland figures   Arrakai's Bullyland figures - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 4:00 am

Congratulation again!!! You bought by "Sandspielfiguren.de" ? cheers Laughing

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Arrakai

Arrakai

Country/State : Ljungby - Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Bullyland figures   Arrakai's Bullyland figures - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 11:57 am

SUSANNE wrote:

Thanks for giving credit for finding Sandspielfiguren, - but it was actually Harriet who found them Laughing Wink

Ops Embarassed Embarassed Somehow, I just assumed that it was you, since you are sort of the Bully-queen Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arrakai

Arrakai

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Bullyland figures   Arrakai's Bullyland figures - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 11:59 am

Roger wrote:
Arrakai wrote:
Roger wrote:
Anyway I don't know the size of a Swedish mouse? Swedish women are large, that I know! Laughing Embarassed Wink pale

Suspect Hrmmm, what is that supposed to mean Suspect

Do you mean height or width? or perhaps both?

I am 175cm long, my width? Not telling Razz

I mean height! Laughing affraid You are very tall compared to Portuguese standards. What a Face flower

Nice save Rolling Eyes I dont think I´m that tall, but i guess I´m a few centimeters above standard (when it comes to women), all my brothers are over 185cm tall, so I often feel pretty smal Wink
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Bullyland figures   Arrakai's Bullyland figures - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:00 pm

Sandspielfiguren will have better business because of this forum Very Happy

Arrakai

Arrakai

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Bullyland figures   Arrakai's Bullyland figures - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:20 pm

skysthelimit wrote:

Yes, absolutly Very Happy And they should! They had a lot of great figurines, and good prices to Wink
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Bullyland figures   Arrakai's Bullyland figures - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 3:57 am

skysthelimit wrote:

Oh, yes!!!! But http://www.spielzeug-guenstig.de/schleich/index.html is also very good.

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Bullyland figures   Arrakai's Bullyland figures - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 4:48 am

widukind wrote:

Oh, yes!!!! But http://www.spielzeug-guenstig.de/schleich/index.html is also very good.

I have also always been treated extremely well by them Very Happy
It is a mystery to me why Peter doesn`t like them scratch
Only I think their shipping cost to Robert (Serbia) is very high Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Bullyland figures   Arrakai's Bullyland figures - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 6:12 am

SUSANNE wrote:

Only I think their shipping cost to Robert (Serbia) is very high Crying or Very sad
That's an understatement, 35E is enormously high Shocked

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Bullyland figures   Arrakai's Bullyland figures - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:58 am

skysthelimit wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:

affraid MADNESS Shocked
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Bullyland figures   Arrakai's Bullyland figures - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 10:33 am

skysthelimit wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:

Thats is very expensive. But i think as a package with a insurance. It gives also by the German post a big letter (500 Gr= 3,45 € and maximum 2 kg = 9,90€), but without a insurance. If the letter is lost, you have no chance. I know this, because the german post lost also a letter from me to the USA.

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Bullyland figures   Arrakai's Bullyland figures - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 10:59 am

I know Andreas, but MPV sends insured for 11E Shocked

STORMnl

STORMnl

Country/State : Nijmegen-Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Bullyland figures   Arrakai's Bullyland figures - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 11:17 am

very nice new models

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Bullyland figures   Arrakai's Bullyland figures - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 4:22 am

skysthelimit wrote:
I know Andreas, but MPV sends insured for 11E Shocked

I think he have only the wrong parcel service. I look in my Deutsche-Post-price list and see, the matter is the german post. You found not a really difference between a big letter and a small package (Päckchen). The small package is very expensive and i think you can better find it, if the post lost him. But the letter and the small package is without a insurance. Only a big package have a insurance until 500€. But here you find different categories of weight and categories of countries. The first weight-categorie is under 5 Kg and serbia is categorie "world2" (europe outside the europian union). And if i look in this list, the shipping price for a big package with a insurance to serbia is 30€. And the carton is also expensive by the german post. Thats the matter i think. scratch

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Bullyland figures   Arrakai's Bullyland figures - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 4:36 pm

Congrats on your great new Bully's Anna! Very Happy

I think a woman over 1.70 m is quit large, although this is changing within the last 20 years.
I think it is great for a Kaukasian type woman to have a lenght over 1.70 m or a little bit more, most fashion models do have this lenght.
Next to that, the Scandinavians are quit long on average, but i know that we Dutch , together with the people from Norway are the largest in the world on average... Rolling Eyes
And something about the width...
There is nothing wrong having that, as long as it is on the right places, and in case of a woman every man knows where that is... Wink
The classic image of a woman will never change in a mens head, as it has to do with things in your genes, which have to do with reproducing the species, not very romanticly, i know, but oh so true!
I think that there are not many men who like those skinny fashion models(those of the beach- and underwear are differently build, and specially selected for that, i know).
It is totally of topic, but i want to defend to more rounded women here, which have the fantastic rounded shapes, and softer parts that we men like so much! cheers queen
I am in the lucky situation, that i have a woman with lots of different genes, but mainly of the so called black, Latin and Caribbean women, which made a beautyfull end result with all of the bodyshape i like so much! cheers geek

So far about Bullyland, haha... Wink jocolor geek

Arrakai

PostSubject: some new additions, thanx to Susanne   Arrakai's Bullyland figures - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 3:12 pm

I got a few cute bully figurines from Susann as extras in a trade.

Here they are. Thanx Susanne cheers
Arrakai's Bullyland figures - Page 4 Novemb31

The owl was extra great, since I had the other version from befor, so now i have them both Very Happy
Arrakai's Bullyland figures - Page 4 Novemb32

I also found two by my self. The little lambs said in the auktion that they were from 1933, wich I thougt was a little odd, since Bullyland didnt exist back then. And of course that was wrong, when i got it, it said 1983 under Rolling Eyes
Arrakai's Bullyland figures - Page 4 Novemb33

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Bullyland figures   Arrakai's Bullyland figures - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 3:26 pm

Congratulations Anna! I like the owl not white-faced and the hare is interesting! :)
In confusion between dates a seller always choose the oldest! I have no idea why? Wink
Nice from our Bullyland Queen helping us to find some treasures! queen
Does Carolynn have these little sheep? If not prepare yoursel for a massive atack! affraid Wink
I'm kidding! flower flower pale
Back to top Go down
Arrakai

Arrakai

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Bullyland figures   Arrakai's Bullyland figures - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 3:50 pm

Roger wrote:
Congratulations Anna! I like the owl not white-faced and the hare is interesting! :)
In confusion between dates a seller always choose the oldest! I have no idea why? Wink
Nice from our Bullyland Queen helping us to find some treasures! queen
Does Carolynn have these little sheep? If not prepare yoursel for a massive atack! affraid Wink
I'm kidding! flower flower pale

Thanx Roger Very Happy

Yes, the owl I got from Susanne is my fav to I love you

Yes, I wonder why they do that Rolling Eyes Another thing that sellers love to do (at least in sweden), is to sell animals as schleich, when they clearly is not Evil or Very Mad
Some do it because they dont know better, but some do it just to get some extra cach for it, and thats not nice Suspect
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Bullyland figures   Arrakai's Bullyland figures - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 4:56 pm

Congratulations Anna! The Lambs is cute! I think the Owl look great too!

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Bullyland figures   Arrakai's Bullyland figures - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 11:26 pm

I am happy you like them Very Happy

Abut sellers calling everything Schleich, - we have the same here, but usually it is because in Denmark we only se Schleich in the shops.
So all plastic models are " schleichdyr" ( Schlaichanimals in one word) to children and grannnies geek

The date, - a typing error, certainly, I am sure scratch
Bullyland did not exist untill 1973, and except for a lying Bulldog and ones belonging to cartoons, the first animal figures from Bullyland came in 1980 Laughing

Those little lams are SOOOOO cute I love you
Back to top Go down
Arrakai

Arrakai

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Bullyland figures   Arrakai's Bullyland figures - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 2:56 am

SUSANNE wrote:
I am happy you like them Very Happy

Abut sellers calling everything Schleich, - we have the same here, but usually it is because in Denmark we only se Schleich in the shops.
So all plastic models are " schleichdyr" ( Schlaichanimals in one word) to children and grannnies geek

The date, - a typing error, certainly, I am sure scratch
Bullyland did not exist untill 1973, and except for a lying Bulldog and ones belonging to cartoons, the first animal figures from Bullyland came in 1980 Laughing

Those little lams are SOOOOO cute I love you

Yes, we almost only have schleich here to, and yes I can understand the confusion sometimes.
A coupple of years ago, I thought the AAA I bought in a store was schleich Laughing

Now, when I see animals sold as schleich that are not, I always contact the seller, asking them to change it.

I dont know if it was a typing error, the numbers were pretty faded, so I think he just saw wrong :)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Bullyland figures   Arrakai's Bullyland figures - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 6:10 am

Wonderful!!! Congratulation!!! cheers cheers

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Bullyland figures   Arrakai's Bullyland figures - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 9:30 am

Oh they are lovely! Hurray for Susanne cheers I love your new owl, he's so cute I love you

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Bullyland figures   Arrakai's Bullyland figures - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 1:13 pm

The owls are funny- their glance's full of surprise)))
And the lambs are cute too).
Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Bullyland figures   Arrakai's Bullyland figures - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrakai's Bullyland figures
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next