Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAA Horses Thread

Go down 
+19
Tarunyada
persefone
LeeAnn
Saarlooswolfhound
TheSpottedCat
Sumo
sortepletter
Ana
Master_Cat
dlfrogman
aandmkw
SyLoBe
Kristie
widukind
SUSANNE
ken yeo
HKHollinstone
Roger
Arrakai
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

AAA Horses Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Horses Thread   AAA Horses Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 6:40 pm

Phantastic horses!! Congrats for you and a hurray for Rusty!!! cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: AAA Horses Thread   AAA Horses Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 5:29 am

Congratulations! beautiful horses!

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: AAA Horses Thread   AAA Horses Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:18 am

Very cute horses for You Silvia! Congratulations! Very Happy
And hurray for Rusty! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
sortepletter

sortepletter

Country/State : Niedersachsen Germany

PostSubject: Re: AAA Horses Thread   AAA Horses Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 4:45 pm

I found some more AAA horses
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The Schleich horse is for comparison only
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: AAA Horses Thread   AAA Horses Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 4:54 pm

They are GREAT cheers

I really, really love the heavy, bay one drunken

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: AAA Horses Thread   AAA Horses Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 5:02 pm

Nice horses!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sumo

Sumo

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: AAA Horses Thread   AAA Horses Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 5:04 pm

Those are so cool! The heavy is my favorite too. cheers

And whoa, I spy a Beswick wannabe! Very Happy Check out that big bay compared with this...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
sortepletter

sortepletter

Country/State : Niedersachsen Germany

PostSubject: Re: AAA Horses Thread   AAA Horses Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 7:30 pm

Here is another AAA horse with Schleich companion
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: AAA Horses Thread   AAA Horses Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 8:00 pm

Those two look like they are really fine friends, - I love them both drunken

SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: AAA Horses Thread   AAA Horses Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:14 pm

I completely forgot about this topic...

I love all the horses, the grazing one is just beautiful! Thank you all!

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: AAA Horses Thread   AAA Horses Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 3:21 am

Oh! This is the first time I see this thread! Very nice horse from AAA!

TheSpottedCat

Country/State : Sweden

PostSubject: AAA and unknown Horses   AAA Horses Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:27 pm

Please don’t mind the dust (or scratches), they have been lying in boxes full of toys for some years before they got a new home in my bookshelf. And sorry for the bad lightning.

Does anybody know which brand these belong to? I have found the drafts on the forum, but can't remember where, but I have not seen the other three. I know there is at least one more, a dabble gray that one of my childhood friends owned (before a puppy found it). I used some Schleich horses for size comparison. It's not anything at all written one the belly of the draft horses.

Last edited by TheSpottedCat on Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: AAA Horses Thread   AAA Horses Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:39 pm

Aren`t they from AAA ? scratch

TheSpottedCat

TheSpottedCat

PostSubject: Re: AAA Horses Thread   AAA Horses Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:57 pm

I'm sorry, I did not know that the symbol (AAA) was a brand. I believed there always was some kind of name, not just three letters in a circle. You don't happen do have any pictures of some other horses or these owned by somebody else?
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: AAA Horses Thread   AAA Horses Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:51 pm

Great catch cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: AAA Horses Thread   AAA Horses Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 4:58 pm

Those are great horses! Congrats.
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: AAA Horses Thread   AAA Horses Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:33 pm

TheSpottedCat wrote:
I'm sorry, I did not know that the symbol (AAA) was a brand. I believed there always was some kind of name, not just three letters in a circle. You don't happen do have any pictures of some other horses or these owned by somebody else?

I have only two horse models : here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and here : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .
WOW! Now I have something to be looking for Very Happy

Yes, that is the mark of AAA. The old Schleich and Bullylands made by AAA also have that mark, while E.L.C has their own brand stamped on the AAA-models thay sell ( sold?) study

TheSpottedCat

TheSpottedCat

PostSubject: Re: AAA Horses Thread   AAA Horses Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:57 pm

Widukind/Saarloosewolfhound: I found them in a toy shop many years ago then I was younger and still did not collect. Just to bad I didn’t get the gray one :)

Susanne: Thanks for the information and the pictures. Mine seems to be newer than yours. But there is no year written on them, so I don’t know. You have not seen the draft horses? They are not from the same brand as the other horses.

I’m still new to all the brands and names, so AAA have owned parts of Schleich and Bullyland? Do they have both brands written on them then?
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: AAA Horses Thread   AAA Horses Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:20 pm

TheSpottedCat wrote:
[..... so AAA have owned parts of Schleich and Bullyland? Do they have both brands written on them then?

No, Schleich and Bullyland sold the AAA models like if they were their own.

You can see examples here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , there are AAAs on pages 27, 30 and 31 ( sea animals ). You can also see a lot of Safari animals, that Schleich sold at that time. None were marked Schleich.

From page 18 to 25 you can see the AAAs that Bullyland sold in 1992 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
There are more, - Yvette has a catalogue that shows a lot more AAAs sold by Bullyland.

For both I think it was a question of the cheapest way to expand their range quickly. Both had been makiing smurfs and comics and un-realistic, little toy-animals ( Schleich bendies, too), and getting the models from other manufacturers was cheap and quick Very Happy
Both also sold soft plush-models from other brands at some time.

TheSpottedCat

TheSpottedCat

PostSubject: Re: AAA Horses Thread   AAA Horses Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:26 pm

Oh, I never though about that they could sell any models by other brands. But I can see the point of doing it. Thanks again :)
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: AAA Horses Thread   AAA Horses Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:26 pm

What brand are the two in the second to last picture? They look familiar but I cant remember...
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Grey AAA Horse   AAA Horses Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 12:38 am

I found this guy in a box of old toys.

He's not the best model horse in the world, but not the worst, either. There is some paint loss on his mane, and it looks like original plastic color is brown.

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: AAA Horses Thread   AAA Horses Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 11:34 am

He is lovely ! So much charm !!!
And he must be a very rare AAA-model. ! I have never seen him before Applause 

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: AAA Horses Thread   AAA Horses Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 2:00 pm

I never knew that AAA made horses, so I was surprised to find him. I don't remember him at all, so I have no idea where he came from. scratch

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: AAA Horses Thread   AAA Horses Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 12:46 am

I remember a Yolanda horse marked AAA, it was probably an Arabian, I can't be sure. But as you say, not the best but interesting enough. Thanks for sharing and congratulations for finding it. flower

PostSubject: Re: AAA Horses Thread   AAA Horses Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA Horses Thread
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next