Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 
 

 Mojo: models for 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
ze_neto



Country/State : Brasil
Age : 41
Joined : 2011-02-05
Posts : 313

PostSubject: Mojo: models for 2013   Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:48 pm

Mojo has annouced its 2013 models on Facebook:
Prehistoric Mammals
Deinotherium
Brontotherium

Birds
Crowned Crane
Secretary Bird

Primates
Proboscis Monkey

Reptiles
Komodo Dragon
Gavial

Asia
Babirusa
Gaur Bull

Africa
Bongo
Caracal

South America
Brazilian Tapir
Tamandua

North America
Mountain Lion
Pronghorn

Finally Europe
Mouflon
Fallow Deer

If you're on FB, you can read for yourself!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mojo-Fun/153528927998804

It'll be a good year for us, won't it?

_________________
Even the saints have been known to employ comedy to ridicule the enemies of the faith. For example, when the pagans plunged Saint Maurus into the boiling water, he complained that his bath was cold. The Sultan put his hand in and scalded himself. William de Baskerville.
Back to top Go down
SommoDracorex



Country/State : Italia
Age : 20
Joined : 2011-07-23
Posts : 378

PostSubject: Mojo 2013 figures!!! :DDD   Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:50 pm

Today Mojo has posted this in Facebook:


Hi Everyone, hope you are all well and looking forward to the weekend!
Finally the time has come, we have now decided the final models from the 2013 wish-list that you voted for last year. We will begin the initial sculpts for these over the coming few weeks and whenever possible we will try to give little updates and sneak previews. (i can hear quite a few of you saying........AT LAST, FINALLY!)
So sorry for the delay, to be honest the list was so comprehensive and with some fantastic choices, it really was difficult to choose.
If it was left to me I would have made them all!!! :-)

Prehistoric Mammals
Deinotherium
Brontotherium

Birds
Crowned Crane
Secretary Bird

Primates
Proboscis Monkey

Reptiles
Komodo Dragon
Gavial

Asia
Babirusa
Gaur Bull

Africa
Bongo
Caracal

South America
Brazilian Tapir
Tamandua

North America
Mountain Lion
Pronghorn

Finally Europe
Mouflon
Fallow Deer

We are really sorry if your choice isnt on the list above, however this doesn't mean that we have dropped the idea or in fact that we won't make some other models on the list this year. Obviously we can't divulge every model we will make for 2013 and so we had to make a choice of which to release at such an early date.

I hope the vast majority of people are happy with the selections and I hope Mojo can do justice to these magnificent creatures.
Thanks again everyone for taking part.

Have a great weekend

Warm regards

James

...in 2013 we'll have new Deinotherium, Brontotherium, Crowned Crane, Secretary Bird, Proboscis Monkey, Komodo Dragon, Gavial, Babirusa, Gaur Bull, Bongo, Caracal, Brazilian Tapir, Tamandua, Mountain Lion, Pronghorn, Mouflon and Fallow Deer!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://sommodracorex.deviantart.com/
widukind



Country/State : Germany
Age : 40
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 23573

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: models for 2013   Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:53 pm

Its good, but not really new species. Very Happy

_________________
sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Wildheart



Country/State : Bucharest,Romania
Age : 20
Joined : 2010-04-29
Posts : 2186

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: models for 2013   Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:56 pm

You must be kidding me? Babirusa! Proboscis monkey!!!!!! Tamandua!!! And so many others!!!! Shocked What a Face cheers It can't be true! Very Happy

_________________
Mihnea
Check my brand new website here:
http://whstudios.simplesite.com/172904656
Back to top Go down
http://theboundariesofcollecting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min
ze_neto



Country/State : Brasil
Age : 41
Joined : 2011-02-05
Posts : 313

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: models for 2013   Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:01 pm

Hi Andreas,
It's true, there are a few species that are not quite new, but on the other hand: probocis monkey, babirusa, a tamandua.... they're great. Schleich released a gharial years ago and I'm sure may collectors will enjoy it. The only one I really didn't like was Europe.
@widukind wrote:
Its good, but not really new species. Very Happy

_________________
Even the saints have been known to employ comedy to ridicule the enemies of the faith. For example, when the pagans plunged Saint Maurus into the boiling water, he complained that his bath was cold. The Sultan put his hand in and scalded himself. William de Baskerville.
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit



Country/State : Serbia
Age : 39
Joined : 2010-12-01
Posts : 4070

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: models for 2013   Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:02 pm

Yeah, not bad Laughing
I want just 13 of them Wink
Definitely I'm most satisfied with Africa and Birds selection Very Happy

_________________
Robert


Last edited by skysthelimit on Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://skysthelimitamstaff.com/
Andy DC



Country/State : Ireland
Age : 22
Joined : 2011-11-02
Posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: models for 2013   Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:06 pm

Wow, so excited about next year already, hope thet turn out to be great figures. Can't believe we're getting a bongo, brazilian Tapir, proboscis monkey, gaur, crowned crane and Babirusa. Next year will be the best!!!!!
Back to top Go down
widukind



Country/State : Germany
Age : 40
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 23573

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: models for 2013   Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:20 pm

@ze_neto wrote:
Hi Andreas,
It's true, there are a few species that are not quite new, but on the other hand: probocis monkey, babirusa, a tamandua.... they're great. Schleich released a gharial years ago and I'm sure may collectors will enjoy it. The only one I really didn't like was Europe.
@widukind wrote:
Its good, but not really new species. Very Happy

Yes yes, you are right- they are great. But i have hope for 1 or more new species for my zoo (markhor, dall sheep, saiga antelope), because i collect species. Very Happy

_________________
sunny Andreas sunny


Last edited by widukind on Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin


Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 20234

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: models for 2013   Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:22 pm

Songo, thanks for the information and I understand the excitment! :)
Anyway Zé Neto already posted here Very Happy

_________________
~ Rogério Crocodile MY collection of FOXES! Foxes I'm searching! bounce
Back to top Go down
ze_neto



Country/State : Brasil
Age : 41
Joined : 2011-02-05
Posts : 313

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: models for 2013   Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:27 pm

And you already got all of these, Andreas?
@widukind wrote:
@ze_neto wrote:
Hi Andreas,
It's true, there are a few species that are not quite new, but on the other hand: probocis monkey, babirusa, a tamandua.... they're great. Schleich released a gharial years ago and I'm sure may collectors will enjoy it. The only one I really didn't like was Europe.
@widukind wrote:
Its good, but not really new species. Very Happy

Yes yes, you are right- they are great. But i have hope of 1 or more new species for my zoo, because i collect species. Very Happy

_________________
Even the saints have been known to employ comedy to ridicule the enemies of the faith. For example, when the pagans plunged Saint Maurus into the boiling water, he complained that his bath was cold. The Sultan put his hand in and scalded himself. William de Baskerville.
Back to top Go down
SeanieP



Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US
Age : 50
Joined : 2011-01-30
Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: models for 2013   Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:32 pm

I am excited for, no surprise:

Crowned Crane
Secretary Bird--I have the Birds of Prey one
Bongo--if it goes with Ana's
Caracal
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin


Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 20234

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: models for 2013   Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:32 pm

Thanks for posting Zé Neto! I received already the list and was working it to post here but I'm glad people is watching the Mojo FB page and is fast posting here! bounce
Andreas is only commenting judging his collection because these group of figures is absolutly excelent for what is the market now.
Many of them are not available in other brands!
And many of them were choices from us, weren't they? scratch
From this list I only need 17! bounce bounce
...and will be more! Suspect pirat
That's all for now, enjoy! Laughing

_________________
~ Rogério Crocodile MY collection of FOXES! Foxes I'm searching! bounce
Back to top Go down
Vivien



Country/State : Germany
Age : 18
Joined : 2011-10-10
Posts : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: models for 2013   Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:33 pm

Wow!!Finally a Tamandua,Bongo,Proboscis monkey,Babirusa,Fallow Deer,Gavial... bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers
15 models more on my wishlist! Very Happy Thank you MOJO!! king My favorite brand! Very Happy Very Happy

_________________
Vivien


Last edited by Vivien on Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind



Country/State : Germany
Age : 40
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 23573

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: models for 2013   Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:38 pm

@ze_neto wrote:
And you already got all of these, Andreas?
@widukind wrote:
@ze_neto wrote:
Hi Andreas,
It's true, there are a few species that are not quite new, but on the other hand: probocis monkey, babirusa, a tamandua.... they're great. Schleich released a gharial years ago and I'm sure may collectors will enjoy it. The only one I really didn't like was Europe.
@widukind wrote:
Its good, but not really new species. Very Happy

Yes yes, you are right- they are great. But i have hope of 1 or more new species for my zoo, because i collect species. Very Happy

Yes

crowned crane and babirusa and bongo by starlux, probocis monkey by K&M, tamandua, caracal (also by Yowies UK), gaur (also by Britains) and bongo by Playvisions, secretary bird by Colorata .........

_________________
sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin


Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 20234

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: models for 2013   Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:47 pm

@widukind wrote:
@ze_neto wrote:
And you already got all of these, Andreas?
@widukind wrote:
@ze_neto wrote:
Hi Andreas,
It's true, there are a few species that are not quite new, but on the other hand: probocis monkey, babirusa, a tamandua.... they're great. Schleich released a gharial years ago and I'm sure may collectors will enjoy it. The only one I really didn't like was Europe.
@widukind wrote:
Its good, but not really new species. Very Happy

Yes yes, you are right- they are great. But i have hope of 1 or more new species for my zoo, because i collect species. Very Happy

Yes

crowned crane and babirusa and bongo by starlux, probocis monkey by K&M, tamandua, caracal (also by Yowies UK), gaur (also by Britains) and bongo by Playvisions, secretary bird by Colorata .........

Andreas, do you already know which species of crowned crane and tamandua they will be? scratch
It will be hard to find species missing in your collection! Laughing Laughing
A cowboy frog? bounce bounce

_________________
~ Rogério Crocodile MY collection of FOXES! Foxes I'm searching! bounce
Back to top Go down
bojan



Country/State : slovenia
Age : 39
Joined : 2012-01-04
Posts : 1020

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: models for 2013   Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:51 pm

Finally Brazilian Tapir!!!! cheers

_________________
Bojan
Back to top Go down
widukind



Country/State : Germany
Age : 40
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 23573

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: models for 2013   Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:53 pm

@Roger wrote:
@widukind wrote:
@ze_neto wrote:
And you already got all of these, Andreas?
@widukind wrote:
@ze_neto wrote:
Hi Andreas,
It's true, there are a few species that are not quite new, but on the other hand: probocis monkey, babirusa, a tamandua.... they're great. Schleich released a gharial years ago and I'm sure may collectors will enjoy it. The only one I really didn't like was Europe.
@widukind wrote:
Its good, but not really new species. Very Happy

Yes yes, you are right- they are great. But i have hope of 1 or more new species for my zoo, because i collect species. Very Happy

Yes

crowned crane and babirusa and bongo by starlux, probocis monkey by K&M, tamandua, caracal (also by Yowies UK), gaur (also by Britains) and bongo by Playvisions, secretary bird by Colorata .........

Andreas, do you already know which species of crowned crane and tamandua they will be? scratch
It will be hard to find species missing in your collection! Laughing Laughing
A cowboy frog? bounce bounce


You mean a little hope for me for subspecies!! cheers lol! bounce bounce

Yes, a cowboy frog please- or a dik dik. lol! lol!

_________________
sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Tiermann



Country/State : Oregon, USA
Age : 50
Joined : 2012-01-03
Posts : 1031

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: models for 2013   Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:04 pm

Thanks for posting the list. Some great choices there I will be looking forward to.
Back to top Go down
http://schleich.animobil.info
skysthelimit



Country/State : Serbia
Age : 39
Joined : 2010-12-01
Posts : 4070

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: models for 2013   Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:05 pm

@widukind wrote:

Yes

crowned crane and babirusa and bongo by starlux, probocis monkey by K&M, tamandua, caracal (also by Yowies UK), gaur (also by Britains) and bongo by Playvisions, secretary bird by Colorata .........
Andreas, the fact is that you have those species but I have a good feeling that Proboscis monkey, Tamandua, Caracal, Gaur and Bongo will be better made than their K&M, Yowies, Britains and PV cousins Wink

_________________
Robert
Back to top Go down
http://skysthelimitamstaff.com/
Roger
Admin


Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 20234

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: models for 2013   Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:09 pm

@widukind wrote:

You mean a little hope for me for subspecies!! cheers lol! bounce bounce

Yes, a cowboy frog please- or a dik dik. lol! lol!

Laughing Laughing
Only a little hope Andreas! But not subspecies! Grey, red and black-crowned cranes are 3 different species, full species. There are also 2 tamandua species. As your crane is a grey-crowned, start e-mailing Mojo asking for a red-crowned! affraid Laughing

_________________
~ Rogério Crocodile MY collection of FOXES! Foxes I'm searching! bounce
Back to top Go down
widukind



Country/State : Germany
Age : 40
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 23573

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: models for 2013   Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:14 pm

@Roger wrote:
@widukind wrote:

You mean a little hope for me for subspecies!! cheers lol! bounce bounce

Yes, a cowboy frog please- or a dik dik. lol! lol!

Laughing Laughing
Only a little hope Andreas! But not subspecies! Grey, red and black-crowned cranes are 3 different species, full species. There are also 2 tamandua species. As your crane is a grey-crowned, start e-mailing Mojo asking for a red-crowned! affraid Laughing


old knowledge from to old books Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed


Than i hope more. cheers

_________________
sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin


Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 28214

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: models for 2013   Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:23 pm

cheers I saw yours first cheers

Thankyou very much flower

_________________
SUSANNE  Wink
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
SUSANNE
Admin


Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 28214

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: models for 2013   Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:27 pm

I am completely overwhelmed Shocked

SO many that I want bounce bounce cheers

Laughing Laughing I almost hope that none of the other brands will make so many nice models, - I will go bankrupt, - and my house will burst What a Face

Laughing Laughing Laughing

_________________
SUSANNE  Wink
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Roger
Admin


Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 20234

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: models for 2013   Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:29 pm

@widukind wrote:
@Roger wrote:
@widukind wrote:

You mean a little hope for me for subspecies!! cheers lol! bounce bounce

Yes, a cowboy frog please- or a dik dik. lol! lol!

Laughing Laughing
Only a little hope Andreas! But not subspecies! Grey, red and black-crowned cranes are 3 different species, full species. There are also 2 tamandua species. As your crane is a grey-crowned, start e-mailing Mojo asking for a red-crowned! affraid Laughing


old knowledge from to old books Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed


Than i hope more. cheers

Ah, a black and white book. So all species are shadings of grey! Laughing
I love old books! :hearth:the

_________________
~ Rogério Crocodile MY collection of FOXES! Foxes I'm searching! bounce
Back to top Go down
lucky luke



Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis
Age : 54
Joined : 2010-07-17
Posts : 3474

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: models for 2013   Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:36 pm

@Vivien wrote:
Wow!!Finally a Tamandua,Bongo,Proboscis monkey,Babirusa,Fallow Deer,Gavial... bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers
15 models more on my wishlist! Very Happy Thank you MOJO!! king

Thank you very much I love you Mojo! I love you cheers bounce bounce drunken sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Mojo: models for 2013   Today at 2:58 am

Back to top Go down
 
Mojo: models for 2013
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Mojo: models for 2013
» Mojo Fun 2013 Emu!!!
» Mojo catalogue for 2013???
» My new Collecta and Mojo models!!!
» 2013 Prehistoric models from all brands!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Mojö Fun-
Jump to: