Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mojos from Kristie : News 2012, mammoth, tiger, pigs and more....

Go down 
+10
Ana
STORMnl
lucky luke
Master_Cat
Kristie
scot(t)
SeanieP
Roger
widukind
SUSANNE
14 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

tiger - Mojos from Kristie : News 2012, mammoth, tiger, pigs and more.... Empty
PostSubject: Mojos from Kristie : News 2012, mammoth, tiger, pigs and more....   tiger - Mojos from Kristie : News 2012, mammoth, tiger, pigs and more.... EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:24 pm

When James from Mojo sent me some gorgeous, new Mojos, I decided to COLLECT Mojo , Rolling Eyes Laughing

But, sob ! The new ones seem inpossible to get in Europe. Sad

Then a strange thing happened : Kristie wrote on the STS Marketplace, that she was searching for almost exactly the retired Schleich horses that I had double Shocked
Abd not only could she find some of the Mojos from last year, which I was missing, she also agreed that if I ordered the new ones from TGF, she would send them on to me, - not a cheap trade for poor Kristie, as it turned out, - sorry, Kristie Embarassed
And THANKYOU, dear Kristie cheers

So I got not one, bit TWO parcels from her, full of wonderful gems Very Happy
Several retired Bullylands, and LOTS of fantastic Mojo models sunny

Most of them you have seen before, but you have not seen MINE before Laughing clown
I have waited and waited for good weather to take pictures outdoors, but it keeps raining and raining, and now I could not wait any more bounce bounce You will have to make do with pictures taken mostly by artificial light Wink

The wonderful Wolverine :
tiger - Mojos from Kristie : News 2012, mammoth, tiger, pigs and more.... Mojowolverine

The lighter variation of the tiger bounce cat cheers
tiger - Mojos from Kristie : News 2012, mammoth, tiger, pigs and more.... Mojotigers-1

The terrific Texas bull :
tiger - Mojos from Kristie : News 2012, mammoth, tiger, pigs and more.... Mojotexbull

The splendid Sable :
tiger - Mojos from Kristie : News 2012, mammoth, tiger, pigs and more.... Mojosable

Two pretty piggies, - one more variation :
tiger - Mojos from Kristie : News 2012, mammoth, tiger, pigs and more.... Poggiesnose

My fantastic flock pig
tiger - Mojos from Kristie : News 2012, mammoth, tiger, pigs and more.... Piggiesflock

The majestic mammoth :
tiger - Mojos from Kristie : News 2012, mammoth, tiger, pigs and more.... Mojomammoths

The chestnut Hannoveranian :
tiger - Mojos from Kristie : News 2012, mammoth, tiger, pigs and more.... Mojohanoveranere3

Tha dazzling deer :
tiger - Mojos from Kristie : News 2012, mammoth, tiger, pigs and more.... Mojodeer3

The ravishing rooster :
tiger - Mojos from Kristie : News 2012, mammoth, tiger, pigs and more.... Mojochicks

The adorable black/white calf :
tiger - Mojos from Kristie : News 2012, mammoth, tiger, pigs and more.... Mojocalfstandbwh

And, YESSS!!!!! The fantastic Fjord. I think this is one of the best horse models ever made by any brand AT ALL cheers
tiger - Mojos from Kristie : News 2012, mammoth, tiger, pigs and more.... Fjord1

I am double ( or quadro-double) locky, because Ana has even given me the blue dun custom made Fjord, that she made Very Happy
tiger - Mojos from Kristie : News 2012, mammoth, tiger, pigs and more.... Fjord2

You see, - I am a completly madly lucky collector these days !
Mainly thanks to my great friends here at THE FORUM queen king queen king queen king queen king

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Mojos from Kristie : News 2012, mammoth, tiger, pigs and more....   tiger - Mojos from Kristie : News 2012, mammoth, tiger, pigs and more.... EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:37 pm

Big congratulations Susanne!! A new variation for you cheers cheers cheers

My favourites are the wolverine and the Sable antelope cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Mojos from Kristie : News 2012, mammoth, tiger, pigs and more....   tiger - Mojos from Kristie : News 2012, mammoth, tiger, pigs and more.... EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:06 pm

Wolverine and sable are also my favorites but I must join here the Fjord that is absolutly fantastic! You are collecting already Mojo variations and you have a special Fjord. I'm sure you are already the greatest Mojo collector! flower
Also a unpainted lynx, etc. :)
The longhorn has a beautiful face and I like that the female white tail is much smaller than the male. I'm sure Kristie despite of wasting a lot of money is very happy knowing that she spent it in beautiful figures that will have a very special place in a collection of a friend. It would hurt much more if she was paying that crazy prices of retired horses in EBAY or so. As well as my Icelandic horse worths much more coming from you, I'm sure those Kristie is receiving have a special meaning to her for the same reason. flower Rolling Eyes
Looking forward to see your beautiful Mojo collection growing and growing! bounce bounce

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: Mojos from Kristie : News 2012, mammoth, tiger, pigs and more....   tiger - Mojos from Kristie : News 2012, mammoth, tiger, pigs and more.... EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:26 pm

Great package of gems! I am not a horse collector but love the Fjord horse.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Mojos from Kristie : News 2012, mammoth, tiger, pigs and more....   tiger - Mojos from Kristie : News 2012, mammoth, tiger, pigs and more.... EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 6:32 pm

Oh, the Blue Dun is lovely! How lucky you are Susanne!

I really think the Sable and the Wolverine are so impressive. The Mojo Sable is a model I admired from the start, but my admiration has only increased. With all due respect to Safari, there is now no question that I prefer the Mojo greatly over the Safari.

Regarding the Mojo Tiger, I honestly can't decide which I like better, the lighter or darker variation. In your picture, they both look great. (I have the darker version, but not by choice: only because that's what TGF sent me.)

Congratulations Susanne! This is a wonderful set of animals!

Back to top Go down
Kristie

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Mojos from Kristie : News 2012, mammoth, tiger, pigs and more....   tiger - Mojos from Kristie : News 2012, mammoth, tiger, pigs and more.... EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 6:42 pm

I can't believe how fast those packages got to you. Mailed them on Thursday and I believe you got them on Monday? Wow! :)

And I totally agree with Roger, and already told Susanne how much it meant to get those horses from her. They have much more meaning to me than had I bought them randomly from Ebay. Also, a very special treat was to find that ALL of them are made in Germany! :)

I'm glad you are happy with the Mojos, Susanne! I'm catching the Mojo bug as well. And thank you again for ordering the Sable for me. He's lovely! I love you

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
Master_Cat

Country/State : The Moon, sometimes in Europe

PostSubject: Re: Mojos from Kristie : News 2012, mammoth, tiger, pigs and more....   tiger - Mojos from Kristie : News 2012, mammoth, tiger, pigs and more.... EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:03 pm

Congratulations cat
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Mojos from Kristie : News 2012, mammoth, tiger, pigs and more....   tiger - Mojos from Kristie : News 2012, mammoth, tiger, pigs and more.... EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:04 pm

widukind wrote:
Big congratulations Susanne!! A new variation for you cheers cheers cheers

My favourites are the wolverine and the Sable antelope cheers cheers cheers

cheers drunken sunny Cool
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Mojos from Kristie : News 2012, mammoth, tiger, pigs and more....   tiger - Mojos from Kristie : News 2012, mammoth, tiger, pigs and more.... EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:17 pm

Thankyou, friends cheers

Kristie wrote:
I can't believe how fast those packages got to you. Mailed them on Thursday and I believe you got them on Monday? Wow! :)

And I totally agree with Roger, and already told Susanne how much it meant to get those horses from her. They have much more meaning to me than had I bought them randomly from Ebay. Also, a very special treat was to find that ALL of them are made in Germany! :)

I'm glad you are happy with the Mojos, Susanne! I'm catching the Mojo bug as well. And thank you again for ordering the Sable for me. He's lovely! I love you

-Kristie

Roger is such a wise man Very Happy
It is wonderful that we are both happy cheers cheers cheers

Laughing Laughing The Mojo-bug seems to be infectuous affraid Laughing

STORMnl

STORMnl

Country/State : Nijmegen-Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Mojos from Kristie : News 2012, mammoth, tiger, pigs and more....   tiger - Mojos from Kristie : News 2012, mammoth, tiger, pigs and more.... EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:14 pm

wow,,and again some very nice figures,

and yes i like the mammoth the best

martien

ps

that fjord horse is amazing

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Mojos from Kristie : News 2012, mammoth, tiger, pigs and more....   tiger - Mojos from Kristie : News 2012, mammoth, tiger, pigs and more.... EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:38 pm

Congratulations Susanne! Beautiful new animals! Wolverine is so beautiful :d And it's so nice to see 2 colors of Fjord horse and color variants of tigers and pigs. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy And I'm very happy to hear good words about Fjord horse Wink :) drunken

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Mojos from Kristie : News 2012, mammoth, tiger, pigs and more....   tiger - Mojos from Kristie : News 2012, mammoth, tiger, pigs and more.... EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:41 am

Congratulations Susanne, that was a spectacular package cheers I love that wolverine, he's soooo nice drunken

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Mojos from Kristie : News 2012, mammoth, tiger, pigs and more....   tiger - Mojos from Kristie : News 2012, mammoth, tiger, pigs and more.... EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:36 am

Congratulations Susanne! That's nice to be a mojo collector!

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Mojos from Kristie : News 2012, mammoth, tiger, pigs and more....   tiger - Mojos from Kristie : News 2012, mammoth, tiger, pigs and more.... EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 2:39 am

SUSANNE wrote:
When James from Mojo sent me some gorgeous, new Mojos, I decided to COLLECT Mojo , Rolling Eyes Laughing
The majestic mammoth :
tiger - Mojos from Kristie : News 2012, mammoth, tiger, pigs and more.... Mojomammoths

This mammoth is the best figure manufacturer by Mojo imho.

affraid susanne already has a large number of animals of this brand affraid

Congratulations

Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Mojos from Kristie : News 2012, mammoth, tiger, pigs and more....   tiger - Mojos from Kristie : News 2012, mammoth, tiger, pigs and more.... EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 10:50 pm

Love the wolverine must get that wolverine!!!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Mojos from Kristie : News 2012, mammoth, tiger, pigs and more....   tiger - Mojos from Kristie : News 2012, mammoth, tiger, pigs and more.... EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:11 pm

Taos wrote:
Love the wolverine must get that wolverine!!!

Yes ! It is a fabulous model cheers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mojos from Kristie : News 2012, mammoth, tiger, pigs and more....   tiger - Mojos from Kristie : News 2012, mammoth, tiger, pigs and more.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Mojos from Kristie : News 2012, mammoth, tiger, pigs and more....
Page 1 of 1