Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The new Maia & Borges water birds

Go down 
+18
ze_neto
schleich61
scot(t)
jarda
75senta75
Kikimalou
HKHollinstone
Tiermann
Steve170
Sumo
ken yeo
Kristie
sauroid
Ana
Roger
SUSANNE
widukind
stitch
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

The new Maia & Borges water birds - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Maia & Borges water birds   The new Maia & Borges water birds - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:41 pm

ze_neto wrote:
Hey guys, I really liked those water birds, but Figuren - Spielland won't deliver them in Brazil. Can anyone help me?

Try ebay

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The new Maia & Borges water birds   The new Maia & Borges water birds - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:17 pm

ze_neto wrote:
Hey guys, I really liked those water birds, but Figuren - Spielland won't deliver them in Brazil. Can anyone help me?

You could try to ask this guy : info(at)spielzeug-guenstig.de
He writes that for shipments aoutside EU, he is not responsible for extra import tax etc, so perhaps he will send to you ? Shocked

The shipping may be expensive, but the figures are 18 % cheaper that the usual price :

If this is not possible, perhaps some German STS-member will buy for you and send ?
I would love to help, but shipping from Denmark is madly expensive Crying or Very sad

Good luck flower

jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: The new Maia & Borges water birds   The new Maia & Borges water birds - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:52 pm

ze_neto wrote:

This E-Bay seller ships worlwide:

Too late, sorry... Wink
Back to top Go down
ze_neto

ze_neto

Country/State : Brasil

PostSubject: Re: The new Maia & Borges water birds   The new Maia & Borges water birds - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:44 pm

Thank you, Susanne! Much kind of you! ;-)
SUSANNE wrote:
ze_neto wrote:

He writes that for shipments aoutside EU, he is not responsible for extra import tax etc, so perhaps he will send to you ? Shocked

The shipping may be expensive, but the figures are 18 % cheaper that the usual price :

If this is not possible, perhaps some German STS-member will buy for you and send ?
I would love to help, but shipping from Denmark is madly expensive Crying or Very sad

Good luck flower

Even the saints have been known to employ comedy to ridicule the enemies of the faith. For example, when the pagans plunged Saint Maurus into the boiling water, he complained that his bath was cold. The Sultan put his hand in and scalded himself. William de Baskerville.
Back to top Go down
ze_neto

ze_neto

PostSubject: Re: The new Maia & Borges water birds   The new Maia & Borges water birds - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:44 pm

Thank you, Jarda, I'll buy from there! :-))
jarda wrote:
ze_neto wrote:

This E-Bay seller ships worlwide:

Too late, sorry... Wink

Even the saints have been known to employ comedy to ridicule the enemies of the faith. For example, when the pagans plunged Saint Maurus into the boiling water, he complained that his bath was cold. The Sultan put his hand in and scalded himself. William de Baskerville.
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: The new Maia & Borges water birds   The new Maia & Borges water birds - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 2:13 am

Latest info - MPV will get Maia & Borges birds very soon Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The new Maia & Borges water birds   The new Maia & Borges water birds - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 1:39 pm

It is nice to see the brand in so many important online shops and mainly the interest of many members! :)
I hope M&B reacts to the good feedback of this forum and customers and turns their animal lines in an important part of their range. bounce Very Happy

ze_neto

PostSubject: Re: The new Maia & Borges water birds   The new Maia & Borges water birds - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 3:27 pm

That would be great!
Roger wrote:
It is nice to see the brand in so many important online shops and mainly the interest of many members! :)
I hope M&B reacts to the good feedback of this forum and customers and turns their animal lines in an important part of their range. bounce Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The new Maia & Borges water birds   The new Maia & Borges water birds - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 4:38 pm

ze_neto wrote:
That would be great!
Roger wrote:

I agree cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The new Maia & Borges water birds   The new Maia & Borges water birds - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:24 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
ze_neto wrote:

Good luck flower

And i can help. Very Happy

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ze_neto

ze_neto

PostSubject: Re: The new Maia & Borges water birds   The new Maia & Borges water birds - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 11:54 pm

Thank you very much, I already found a place! :-)
widukind wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:
ze_neto wrote:

Good luck flower

And i can help. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: The new Maia & Borges water birds   The new Maia & Borges water birds - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 1:00 am

Andreas, I think, Spielzeug-günstig.de has for the moment the best offers for M&B. sunny

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The new Maia & Borges water birds   The new Maia & Borges water birds - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 2:16 am

75senta75 wrote:
Andreas, I think, Spielzeug-günstig.de has for the moment the best offers for M&B. sunny

Yes. i think so. But i have to wait for my new money. Very Happy

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The new Maia & Borges water birds   The new Maia & Borges water birds - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:02 am

I got my exemplars!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The new Maia & Borges water birds   The new Maia & Borges water birds - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:27 am

widukind wrote:

Me too! Laughing cheers cheers cheers
Congratulations for you and for me! Very Happy Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The new Maia & Borges water birds   The new Maia & Borges water birds - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:34 am

Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:

Congrats Roger for this beautieful specie newcomer!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The new Maia & Borges water birds   The new Maia & Borges water birds - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:38 am

widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:

Congrats Roger for this beautieful specie newcomer!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Thanks Andreas! who knows Maia & Borges give us in near future another fantastic set of species! bounce Suspect bounce Who knows? alien Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The new Maia & Borges water birds   The new Maia & Borges water birds - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:46 am

Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:

Thanks Andreas! who knows Maia & Borges give us in near future another fantastic set of species! bounce Suspect bounce Who knows? alien Very Happy

Oh yes, i hope i hope i hope. bounce bounce This was a really surprise for this year. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Kristie

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The new Maia & Borges water birds   The new Maia & Borges water birds - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:52 am

Roger just sent me the Wood Duck and I must say it is beautiful! I really hope to be able to add more of this brand to my collection.

Thank you, Roger. I love you

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: The new Maia & Borges water birds   The new Maia & Borges water birds - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 12:54 am

Does someone know if Modellpferdeversand will have the ducks in their range next year? I don´t receive an answer Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: The new Maia & Borges water birds   The new Maia & Borges water birds - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 1:14 am

Few times I've asked, they are expecting them since July Laughing

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The new Maia & Borges water birds   The new Maia & Borges water birds - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 1:47 am

Duck-Anch-Amun wrote:
Does someone know if Modellpferdeversand will have the ducks in their range next year? I don´t receive an answer Crying or Very sad

I dont know but i think yes- why not scratch

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The new Maia & Borges water birds   The new Maia & Borges water birds - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 9:16 am

MPV is crouded with lots of known brands. Maybe they think that there is no interest in these kind of lines like Maia & Borges, so I think the best we can do is to show them that we are interested in these figures. Maybe e-mailing them asking for M&B figures. I know the brand will keep developing more animal series, even more exciting that this one, but I suppose it will depend how well accepted is this line. I absolutely love them and although I didn't need the mallard and swan, this was one of the series I wanted complete. Fantastic manufacturing quality, very interesting set of unusual species, lovely figures, very recomendable. In painting they are even a lesson to some of the best known brands. Very Happy

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: The new Maia & Borges water birds   The new Maia & Borges water birds - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 11:29 pm

Roger wrote:
MPV is crouded with lots of known brands. Maybe they think that there is no interest in these kind of lines like Maia & Borges, so I think the best we can do is to show them that we are interested in these figures. Maybe e-mailing them asking for M&B figures. I know the brand will keep developing more animal series, even more exciting that this one, but I suppose it will depend how well accepted is this line. I absolutely love them and although I didn't need the mallard and swan, this was one of the series I wanted complete. Fantastic manufacturing quality, very interesting set of unusual species, lovely figures, very recomendable. In painting they are even a lesson to some of the best known brands. Very Happy

I agree, Roger, that Maia y Borges is a terrific brand. It is much better known, I believe, among collectors of plastic cartoon characters. However, I think M + B is now going to make a big move into the animal figurine market, and I think this makes perfect sense... :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: The new Maia & Borges water birds   The new Maia & Borges water birds - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 12:27 am

Sealife animals are available at MPV, lake birds not yet!

PostSubject: Re: The new Maia & Borges water birds   The new Maia & Borges water birds - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The new Maia & Borges water birds
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next