Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My additions by xfoxx

Go down 
+24
A-J
Sumo
remowshake
Steve170
Kristie
scot(t)
landrover
Katty
skysthelimit
PeGe
Kikimalou
aandmkw
krista
ken yeo
Wildheart
Roger
Arnaud
HKHollinstone
Vivien
Tiermann
widukind
SUSANNE
Ana
xfoxx
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

My additions by xfoxx - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My additions by xfoxx   My additions by xfoxx - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:43 am

Congrats, Dachshund looks veeeery nice cheers

xfoxx

xfoxx

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: My additions by xfoxx   My additions by xfoxx - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:19 am

Thank you Andreas and Robert!

Sharing my happiness with people on this forum makes this hobby triple times more fun! cheers

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: My additions by xfoxx   My additions by xfoxx - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:35 am

xfoxx wrote:
Are Yujin figures supposed to have some marking on them? I can't find any writing on my new turtle.

Some YUJIN have YUJIN marking on them, some have only CHINA and the year of birth and even some have PV because YUJIN used some PLAYVISIONS moulds, only the painting is different then Wink

Oooops, I forget Embarassed A big congratulation Noora cheers
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My additions by xfoxx   My additions by xfoxx - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:42 am

WONDERFUL additions, - they are a whole little collection with so many brands and so many diffrent species cheers

Yes, of course, you have a dino collection now with the Agustinia. It is a lovely model. I love you
Uhh, I can see that CollectA still has him, and he is not too big, it seems Rolling Eyes

I did not know that TM made sharks, it is a far cry better than the mammals, they make Shocked
The fox is ever so cute !!! Are you sure it is not a wolf ? never mind, it makes me happy that you look so well after him, so he can stand there smiling Very Happy

Thankyou for the great pictures, and congratulations flower

xfoxx

xfoxx

PostSubject: Re: My additions by xfoxx   My additions by xfoxx - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:52 am

Thank you Christophe and Susanne!

Hmm, maybe my Yujin isn't really a Yujin then scratch Or maybe I need glasses.

And yes, the fox could be a wolf, actually he does look more like a wolf. I guess I was just hoping for him to be an arctic fox, because I don't have that many of those yet.

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: My additions by xfoxx   My additions by xfoxx - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:00 am

Wonderful additions Noora! I absolutely love the Tapir! wow.

I just got exactly the same Yujin turtle (Mauremys japonica) and mine has no markings on it whatsoever (not even 'China'). But, I didn't look carefully at the pieces before I put it together. (And I'm pretty sure it is a real Yujin, since it came with a mini-catalogue that is in good condition and does not have the shoddy printing characteristic of fakes. But I'm not expert.)

The White Fox/Wolf looks great too!

xfoxx wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
xfoxx

xfoxx

PostSubject: Re: My additions by xfoxx   My additions by xfoxx - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:51 am

Thank you so much for the helpful info, Scott! My turtle arrived without a leaflet and the pieces were already together, but I believe it's a Yujin because the seller told so and she was very nice :) Anyway, good to know it's similar to yours and also the species!

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: My additions by xfoxx   My additions by xfoxx - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:03 pm

Oh they are gorgeous Additions Noora! Congratulations cheers I love the turtle and the dachshund is soo cute I love you

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
xfoxx

xfoxx

PostSubject: Re: My additions by xfoxx   My additions by xfoxx - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:52 am

^Thank you Harriet!

Also for some of these:

So no flea market finds today, but these beautiful trades from Harriet (HKHollinstone) and Lance (weaselfan93).
Thank you so much both of you (and the existence of this forum), I love all of them! cheers

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: My additions by xfoxx   My additions by xfoxx - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:59 am

Ohhh, such beautyful, wonderful models cheers

Congratulations, Noora flower

HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: My additions by xfoxx   My additions by xfoxx - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:04 am

Congratulations Noora and I'm glad you like the Hyena and Fox cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My additions by xfoxx   My additions by xfoxx - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:13 am

Big congrats again Noora and hurray for Harriet and Lance cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: My summer additions! (new figures added 6th of July 2012)   My additions by xfoxx - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:24 am

great! i'm glad you like the wolves! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xfoxx

xfoxx

PostSubject: Re: My additions by xfoxx   My additions by xfoxx - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 4:13 am

These beauties arrived from Yvette today:

All Bully/Bullyland except two furthest back that are by TOPPS.

And in the envelope were also three surprises cheers

Elephant and zebra are by Bully, the monkey is unknown to me.

Thank you so much, Yvette! They are all lovely!

I've thought about NOT collecting Bullyland, but seems like it's only the new figures that I don't like. Their material feels somehow wrong.
But these older ones are absolutely adorable! Thank you again!

Last edited by xfoxx on Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
A-J

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My additions by xfoxx   My additions by xfoxx - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 4:22 am

Congratulations! cheers The beaver is really adorable...
I agree that the material seems a bit too rubbery, but the old models are well sculpted and painted.
About the newer ones of bullyland, some are nice but when I look at the foxes...

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My additions by xfoxx   My additions by xfoxx - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 4:39 am

Congratulations Noora!! A phantastic lot!! And hurray for Yvette!! cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: My additions by xfoxx   My additions by xfoxx - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 4:41 am

They are WONDERFUL cheers
Congratulations flower

After I met Yvette, I have begun to think that Santa is a German lady santa Laughing

Kristie

Kristie

PostSubject: Re: My additions by xfoxx   My additions by xfoxx - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 4:59 am

Now THOSE are cute monkeys! monkey monkey

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
xfoxx

xfoxx

PostSubject: Re: My additions by xfoxx   My additions by xfoxx - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 6:27 am

Thank you, everyone!

SUSANNE wrote:
After I met Yvette, I have begun to think that Santa is a German lady santa Laughing

Haha, yes, that must be true! Very Happy

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: My additions by xfoxx   My additions by xfoxx - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 6:58 am

Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: My additions by xfoxx   My additions by xfoxx - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 7:07 am

Noora, I am happy, that the animals are coming in and that you like the old Bullylands. sunny sunny
Susanne and Noora: Hm, today I thought nearly the same about Santa santa
But I think and I am sure, he is coming from Denmark, he lives there, at least in summer, on a lake with horses, dogs and cats and of course many reindeers, which he needs for the winter. But now it´s summer, and today is a beautiful reindeer from Denmark arrived. Well, here it is, the photos above, it is not beautiful ? sunny Santa knows just everything, including that the reindeer was on my wishlist. I love you rendeer
Thank you so much! But that was not all ....see the next pictures...

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: My additions by xfoxx   My additions by xfoxx - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 7:37 am

Noora, congratulations! I love all those figures. (I really like the group of mice. That is fantastic!)

Yvette, wonderful Caribou! I am jealous. Great pictures.

Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: My additions by xfoxx   My additions by xfoxx - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 7:46 am

My son has got from Denmark many wonderful animal stickers! He was very happy about them and stuck some on his exercise book.

Ah, but that's still not everything! Here you can see my mouse from Bullyland.

This little mouse is also a gift from Denmark!

Now the mouse has find her baby.

So, now you can understand, why I think, Santa lives in Denmark! santa

sunny sunny Many, many thanks for all, dear Susanne! sunny sunny

flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: My additions by xfoxx   My additions by xfoxx - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 8:33 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Thankyou, Yvette, for your kind words. drunken
Only very, very small things compared to the gorgeous package I got from The German Santa today santa cheers

xfoxx

xfoxx

PostSubject: Re: My additions by xfoxx   My additions by xfoxx - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 5:43 am

Here are some additions.

Equorum dachshund is a trade from Kristie (Thank you so much!!!). It's more beautiful in real life than on this lousy photo I took:

Papo puffin I've had for a while already, but I haven't been able to decide if I want to keep it or not. I bought it from a web store, so it's brand new and came even in a plastic bag. BUT it has some red paint on it's left wing. I don't mind old figures looking old and used, but in this case I didn't know if I should return it or sell it or what. But it's been so long already that I guess returning is out of question. Maybe I'll just keep it and look at it only from this beautiful side:

The old Schleich giraffes I won in an auction with some other figures. That was already a while ago too, but I haven't been able to decide what to do with them. I had kind of decided not to collect big savanna figures, but seems like I like them too much to be able to sell or trade them. And I already started collecting elephants, so...

That's very typical of me, not being able to decide if I should keep a figure or not. I still have at least 20 figures that I haven't either put on my shelves or on my trade list. I just buy them from flea markets or win in auctions with other figures I'm looking for. And they end up waiting in a box for me to decide what to do with them. I guess most of them I eventually keep. Does anyone else do like this?

I kind of try to limit my collection, but I guess I've already gone past the point of having reasonable amount of figures. I might just as well get whatever I feel like. And if I change my mind or run out of space, I can still sell or trade them later.. This week I saw a Snoopy figure on flea market, and since it's a beagle, my second-favourite dog breed, I had to buy it, even though it's not very realistic Laughing

PostSubject: Re: My additions by xfoxx   My additions by xfoxx - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

My additions by xfoxx
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next