Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My additions by xfoxx

Go down 
+24
A-J
Sumo
remowshake
Steve170
Kristie
scot(t)
landrover
Katty
skysthelimit
PeGe
Kikimalou
aandmkw
krista
ken yeo
Wildheart
Roger
Arnaud
HKHollinstone
Vivien
Tiermann
widukind
SUSANNE
Ana
xfoxx
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

My additions by xfoxx - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My additions by xfoxx   My additions by xfoxx - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 6:55 pm

Nice additions!! Congratulations Noora!! cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
xfoxx

xfoxx

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: My additions by xfoxx   My additions by xfoxx - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:57 pm

Look what arrived from Philipp (PeGe) today! Trades and surprises! cheers Thank you Philipp!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Safari spider monkey. Hammerhead shark and manta ray from PV..

And here are unknown dachshund and wolf from flea market:

Do you recognize them?

Last edited by xfoxx on Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: My additions by xfoxx   My additions by xfoxx - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:33 pm

Nice finds Noora! I like the wolf a lot.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My additions by xfoxx   My additions by xfoxx - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:37 pm

GREAT additions cheers

That wolf !!!! Shocked drunken
The pose is one of the best I have seen, - is anything written on it ? ? bounce bounce

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My additions by xfoxx   My additions by xfoxx - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:40 pm

cheers Congratulations Noora!! Wonderful newcomers!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

Which brand is the wolf? scratch

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
PeGe

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: My additions by xfoxx   My additions by xfoxx - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 7:10 pm

nice to see they arrived .

krista

Country/State : finland

PostSubject: Re: My additions by xfoxx   My additions by xfoxx - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 7:28 pm

Great additions, as always, Noora! I especially like the wolf. (mäyris on myös söpskä<3 )

xfoxx wrote:

That's very typical of me, not being able to decide if I should keep a figure or not. I still have at least 20 figures that I haven't either put on my shelves or on my trade list. I just buy them from flea markets or win in auctions with other figures I'm looking for. And they end up waiting in a box for me to decide what to do with them. I guess most of them I eventually keep. Does anyone else do like this?

Me! Me !! I get attached to figures sooo easily. At first I'm like "I don't collect this or this brand/species/etc", but then I'm all "I don't wanna sell it! MY BABY! ;___;"

xfoxx

xfoxx

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: My additions by xfoxx   My additions by xfoxx - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 7:59 pm

Thank you everyone! I'm glad you like them too!

Nope, the wolf has nothing written on it. It's made of quite hard material, but the legs are bendable. It's not very heavy but it doesn't feel hollow either.

Here are more photos, one with a Schleich for size comparison.

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: My additions by xfoxx   My additions by xfoxx - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 8:50 pm

that is really a pleasing wolf Noora. I wish I could say what it is I like about it, but it just hits me the right way. (Wolves have to look "wolfy" -- that is, they have to look realistic without looking like dogs. It's a hard spot to hit. The old Schleich wolf that you used for comparison is a great example, for me, of hitting that spot. It just looks wolfy. That Schleich model, by the way, is the most diversely painted figure I think I've ever seen. Every version of it that I see is painted differently. Yours is painted right? It almost looks like a .... crap, I forgot the word for a completely unpainted Schleich model.)

Back to top Go down
krista

krista

Country/State : finland

PostSubject: Re: My additions by xfoxx   My additions by xfoxx - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:16 pm

scot(t) wrote:
that is really a pleasing wolf Noora. I wish I could say what it is I like about it, but it just hits me the right way. (Wolves have to look "wolfy" -- that is, they have to look realistic without looking like dogs. It's a hard spot to hit. The old Schleich wolf that you used for comparison is a great example, for me, of hitting that spot. It just looks wolfy. That Schleich model, by the way, is the most diversely painted figure I think I've ever seen. Every version of it that I see is painted differently. Yours is painted right? It almost looks like a .... crap, I forgot the word for a completely unpainted Schleich model.)

I agree with everything in this post, Scott!
I know it's hard to explain but you did it perfectly.

There are not many wolf models I genuinely like, the old Schleich being one of them (don't own it though).. :)

animalluvr6

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: My additions by xfoxx   My additions by xfoxx - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:47 pm

Nice finds! I love the wolves! Very Happy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
scot(t)

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: My additions by xfoxx   My additions by xfoxx - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:56 pm

kristaru wrote:
scot(t) wrote:

I agree with everything in this post, Scott!
I know it's hard to explain but you did it perfectly.

There are not many wolf models I genuinely like, the old Schleich being one of them (don't own it though).. :)

Thank you Krista! There aren't many wolves I like either. Very few that I like a lot. Some of the vintage wolves look nice promising (like the Lineol), but I don't have any of them.

(I remembered the name of the unpainted models, Rohlings or Rohlinge.)

Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: My additions by xfoxx   My additions by xfoxx - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:46 am

Congratulations Noora, wonderful Wolf, great find!

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: My additions by xfoxx   My additions by xfoxx - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:28 pm

Congrats cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My additions by xfoxx   My additions by xfoxx - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

My additions by xfoxx
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7