Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :)

Go down 
+21
Tylosaurus
A-J
Tiermann
landrover
Steve170
aandmkw
Master_Cat
Bruno C Monteiro
ken yeo
remowshake
HKHollinstone
Katty
MartinH
Silver Unicornis
Sumo
scot(t)
SUSANNE
Ana
widukind
Kristie
Cyhyraeth
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :) Empty
PostSubject: Some new additions to my collection:)   Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :) EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 1:12 pm

I got some new additions to my collection, whose pics I'd like to share with you:) (and some more adds are on their way to me, ahhhh.. I love you exclamation )

The first one is a Nayab (?) eagle from Martin, a really nice bird. Want some more birds of this kind now! bounce
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The second addition is a Breyer Traditional Mustang Rarin' To Go (1994-1995) from Taos. His color is really, really awesome!
Shown together with a 18cm high action figure just to compare the sizes.
The other Breyer newcomer is a Pony Gals Audrey. A really sweet girl.
More pics of both Breyers are here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Then comes a Safari Ltd Chincoteague Pony:) (more pics here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
... a palomino Shetland pony from a driving set by Schleich (more pics here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
... and an Andalusian from Bullyland (wanna see the rider closer? then go here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And the last addition is a Bagadd the Norman cob, North Light resin.
He's the first "big grey horse" in my collection, by the way:) All the others are of dark colors, or pinto.
He's rather rather tall and heavy, and I'm loving it! bounce Laughing
More of his pics here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My Facebook page

Last edited by Cyhyraeth on Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
Kristie

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :)   Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :) EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 1:18 pm

Congrats Daria! Love the Northlight Cob! I used to have a small collection of NLs and they are fantastic! Wish I still had them. Razz

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :)   Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :) EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 1:22 pm

Kristie wrote:
Congrats Daria! Love the Northlight Cob! I used to have a small collection of NLs and they are fantastic! Wish I still had them. Razz

-Kristie

Thanks!
Have you sold them all away?

I believe they are really cute, very much like the living ones.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
Kristie

Kristie

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :)   Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :) EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 1:34 pm

Yes, I sold them all a long time ago. I used to order the special colors. I had the Cob in a pretty chestnut sabino and the dapple grey also.

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :)   Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :) EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 1:36 pm

Congratulations also here!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :)   Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :) EmptyFri May 11, 2012 4:40 pm

Kristie
Quote :
Yes, I sold them all a long time ago. I used to order the special colors. I had the Cob in a pretty chestnut sabino and the dapple grey also.
I had a look at those special colors... I want them now. Esp the chestnut one What a Face He's really handsome in most of his colors.

widukind
Thanks! bounce

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: A package from Sumo.   Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :) EmptyFri May 11, 2012 4:52 pm

You know, it's great when your morning starts with more than 2 kg of horses! bounce

Today I got a great postage from Sumo- my trade equines. Apart from Breyer Cupid and Arrow and Shy Boy bodies there were some great CMs and a PS Peeble body (pinto, yes Wink . And those CMs happened to be of my favourite roan, pinto and chestnut colors.
Thank you once more, Sumo. It was so great to find them here Embarassed

More pics will be a bit later, now - a single photo just to share my happiness bounce bounce bounce

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :)   Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :) EmptyFri May 11, 2012 5:01 pm

Beautiful additions Daria!! cheers cheers I love the NL cob too I love you

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :)   Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :) EmptyFri May 11, 2012 5:01 pm

And some more additions=)

I just went to Sweden and Finland, a got a herd of horses there=)
More pics will be in the evening.
Schleich and souveniur horses
NOCH Horses

And- a Lineol figurine. I found it unexpectedly in Gamla Stan in Stockholm, and just couldn't leave the shop without it. The vendor told me this one belongs to the set given as a gift from Hering to the Swedish Queen before the World War II. I have no idea if it's true, but I like this figurine, anyway.

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :)   Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :) EmptyFri May 11, 2012 5:04 pm

ana wrote:
Beautiful additions Daria!! cheers cheers I love the NL cob too I love you
Oh, thank you very much=)
He seems to be one of the most precious pieces of my collection.

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :)   Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :) EmptyFri May 11, 2012 5:05 pm

Wow, more beauties to Your collection Daria! Very Happy Big congratulations!!! cheers They all look lovely! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :)   Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :) EmptyFri May 11, 2012 5:08 pm

ana wrote:
Wow, more beauties to Your collection Daria! Very Happy Big congratulations!!! cheers They all look lovely! Very Happy
Thank you:)

Yes, and what I love about this all most is that all of them are of my favourite colors bounce cheers

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :)   Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :) EmptyFri May 11, 2012 6:46 pm

What a morning!! Big congratulations!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :)   Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :) EmptyFri May 11, 2012 6:51 pm

Congratulations!! Nice animals!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :)   Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :) EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:07 pm

WOW!!! What a bunch of fantastic beauties Shocked

CONGRATULATIONS bounce cheers

scot(t)

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :)   Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :) EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:31 pm

Really nice set of figures! and great pictures too.
Back to top Go down
Sumo

Sumo

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :)   Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :) EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm

Glad they got there safely! (Cupid looks a bit nervous, but I'm sure she'll adjust nicely. Laughing )

BTW, if you like pintos and roans you should enjoy this guy (in progress shot):
He was a commission for someone on another forum, and currently lives in England.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :)   Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :) EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:30 pm

What a gorgeous model, Sumo cheers

Silver Unicornis

Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :)   Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :) EmptySat May 12, 2012 12:27 am

Sumo wrote:
I saw him on Flickr on a photo from some Live Show in England - he's stunning! You are amazing customizer :)
Here's that photo:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Blog | Facebook
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :)   Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :) EmptySat May 12, 2012 10:26 am

Wow these fantastic Daria, congratulations! cheers

Sumo I love your repaint of the Gypsy Vanner!! drunken

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :)   Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :) EmptySat May 12, 2012 11:54 am

Thank you al!!

Sumo
I believe Cupid is nervous because of lots of new horses around her:) However, I would take her to Valentine so that both they and their fillies could make friends with each other:)

And the CM Tinker is great. I really like the way you do that roan painting, it looks really naturalistic.

Magda,
oh, I know that girl by FL Forum. Great she has this Tinker Stallion))

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :)   Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:29 am

Daria, they are amazing!!! Congrats :) And yes It´s a Nayab eagle :)

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Katty

Katty

Country/State : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :)   Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:37 am

Congrats!! They are all so lovely!
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :)   Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:43 am

That's really strange, I would have sworn I commented in the topic! Anyway I love your NL cob Daria drunken Did I mention I have the bay version? One of my favourite NL, I really really would like the Clydesdale.

Congratulations on your additions cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
remowshake

remowshake

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :)   Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:29 pm

Amazing, my congratulations ! Shocked Shocked cheers cheers king

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :)   Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next