Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :)

Go down 
+21
Tylosaurus
A-J
Tiermann
landrover
Steve170
aandmkw
Master_Cat
Bruno C Monteiro
ken yeo
remowshake
HKHollinstone
Katty
MartinH
Silver Unicornis
Sumo
scot(t)
SUSANNE
Ana
widukind
Kristie
Cyhyraeth
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :)   Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :) - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 May 2012, 17:25

Thanks a lot, to all of you)

Harriet,
yes, you've already done this) I believe in the Norman cob topic)
Thanks once more, anyway)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :)   Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :) - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 May 2012, 17:14

You may see more pics of Sumo's customs from my collection here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
remowshake

remowshake

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :)   Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :) - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 May 2012, 10:01

Congrats! Cool Cool

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :)   Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :) - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 May 2012, 14:45

Congrats Sumo!!

ken yeo

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :)   Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :) - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 May 2012, 14:47

Breyer Traditional Mustang Rarin' To Go (1994-1995) is beautiful!!!

Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Spring additions to my collection   Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :) - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Jun 2012, 21:39

Well, here are some additions to my collection.
As expected it's almost impossible to focus on horses only so my cats horde is growing, as well as the 'wildlife' part of the collection :)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Collecta leopard
Safari Ltd. cougar
Domestic cats
Scottish fold by Famemaster
Persian cat by Collecta. I do not like Persian cats in real life but this one is so cute))
British short hair by Collecta. I fell in love with this one!
Schleich polar fox
Collecta velociraptor (love of my life since Jurassic Park)
He's smaller than his Papo brother

And several horses Very Happy
Breyer Micro Mini from the Painting Kit.
Schleich retired Appaloosa gelding.
Collecta Shetland pony
Breyer Stablemates from Kristie

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
Bruno C Monteiro

Country/State : Brasil/São Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :)   Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :) - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Jun 2012, 21:51

They are amazing Cy! Specially the black cat from Collecta, I have never seen before! Thank you for share!!!
Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :)   Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :) - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Jun 2012, 22:11

Bruno C Monteiro wrote:
They are amazing Cy! Specially the black cat from Collecta, I have never seen before! Thank you for share!!!
Thank you)
I also like it, and never seen this cat before. I believe it's a tomcat, BTW.
For me it's one more reason to collect this brand))

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
Bruno C Monteiro

Country/State : Brasil/São Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :)   Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :) - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Jun 2012, 22:15

Yesss!!! I love to collect Collecta!!!
Back to top Go down
Master_Cat

Country/State : The Moon, sometimes in Europe

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :)   Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :) - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Jun 2012, 22:16

They're all so cool cat I also love the black cat, but cougar has an amazing detail as well :)

P.S. I was supposed to purchase 11 CollectA cats, and the black one was among them. But 3 of them were already sold when we purchased them, so now I'll have only 8 new CollectA cats Crying or Very sad I'm mad especially about the black one, a Siamese, and a yellow one that stretches... maybe the next time I decide to make a huge purchase they'll be available. The 3 cats I liked the most were sold Neutral
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :)   Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :) - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Jun 2012, 22:32

What a great group of acquisitions Daria! Congratulations!

There are so many I like. The cougar is one of my all-time favorites, but the arctic fox, the Appaloosa and the stablemates are wonderful too. And I agree about CollectA: that brand has improved so much, I keep finding new collecta figures I can't seem to go without.

Thank you for all the pictures!
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :)   Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :) - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Jun 2012, 23:08

They really great Daria! Nice choices, the little black cat is so cute! Congratulations cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :)   Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :) - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Jun 2012, 23:15

They are all wonderful, Daria Very Happy

I LOVE velocoraptors too, - real little mean fellers aren`t they ? Laughing Laughing

That Scottish Fold is very unusual, GREAT model cheers

And the Breayers! And the cugar ! And ... drunken

Congratulations with a wonderful and varied bunch of great choices flower

aandmkw

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :)   Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :) - Page 2 EmptyThu 07 Jun 2012, 06:47

What a wonderful group of additions. I love the shetland and the cougar and the persian cat. The little Breyers you paint are adorable, as well as the stablemates. Congratulations on all these wonderful additions.
Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :)   Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :) - Page 2 EmptyThu 07 Jun 2012, 15:31

Master_Cat wrote:
They're all so cool cat I also love the black cat, but cougar has an amazing detail as well :)
I think the best mountain lion is the one produced by Papo (just to my taste), but the Safari one is fine as well.

Quote :
P.S. I was supposed to purchase 11 CollectA cats, and the black one was among them. But 3 of them were already sold when we purchased them, so now I'll have only 8 new CollectA cats Crying or Very sad I'm mad especially about the black one, a Siamese, and a yellow one that stretches... maybe the next time I decide to make a huge purchase they'll be available. The 3 cats I liked the most were sold Neutral
Well, I may try to get you those you wanted (at least the Siamese and British ones) from my country, if you wish. We have them in stock now. PM me in case you're interested:))

scot(t)
Cougar is too large, I believe. It's almost like a tiger in size..
And not too many detais. But he's nice, anyway.

Harriet
Thank you) You know, velociraptor and the British black cat were the reason for taking all this stuff. Or I would rather say I started with adding those two to my busket, and then turned my eye to the others.. Rolling Eyes

SUSANNE
Yes, velociraptors seem to be the only dino I keep on collecting since my childhood.
As for the Scottish fold- the only problem is that the puzzle parts don't want to come together properly.. So wide holes can be seen on the figurine(((

aandmkw
Thank you cheers

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :)   Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :) - Page 2 EmptyThu 07 Jun 2012, 19:06

Great additions!! Congratulations!! cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Mu June 2012 additions   Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :) - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Jun 2012, 20:50

Here are my newcomers for June 2012. Mostly horses,but other animals as well:)
Some more parcels are to come soon, so more pics will be added.

Shleich dog 2012. I do not collect dogs at all, but this one is so funny and cute.

Bullyland human figure (one of those few I really like and wanted to add to my collection)
He's rather handsome:)

Filly-like felt ponies, named PetZoo

Breyer Classic Mustang Family and Arabian Family.
They are body quality and need repainting,but it's not a problem- I finally have them now:)

Breyer Classic Arabian Family, discontinued The vendor gave me three foals, but in different colours,so now my Classic Arabians have kind of kindergarten:)
Breyer Classic Mustang family Set, retired.
I would add some more pics to my Breyer album,as I paint the scratches.
I've been dreaming of this mustang for so long, and finally me grulla pinto mustang got a brother;)
Hope to get all the conga one day:)

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :)   Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :) - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Jun 2012, 22:08

Wonderful models and brilliant pictures cheers
I LOVE them all, - but your new Breyer Mustang...W.O.W. affraid bounce bounce sunny I love you sunny

scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :)   Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :) - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Jun 2012, 22:31

I really like the horses. And the man is a great model; the clothes are really nicely sculpted (the boots are lovely!) Nice acquisitions Daria!
Back to top Go down
Steve170

Steve170

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :)   Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :) - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Jun 2012, 23:18

Congratulations on your June additions! I agree with everything Scot said :) The falconer really is brilliantly sculpted, very impressive. The glove is brilliant!

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :)   Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :) - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Jun 2012, 23:22

Congrats for that good month!! cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :)   Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :) - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Jun 2012, 02:31

widukind wrote:
Congrats for that good month!! cheers cheers cheers

I agree with you,other good group of animals.

Breyers are phantastic.

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :)   Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :) - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Jun 2012, 22:01

Beautiful new animals Daria! Congratulations! cheers cheers cheers These Breyer horses are so I love you I love you I love you

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :)   Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :) - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Jun 2012, 00:44

Congratulations Daria, I love that Falconer!

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
ken yeo

ken yeo

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :)   Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :) - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Jun 2012, 01:27

Congratulations Daria!

PostSubject: Re: Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :)   Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cyhyraeth newcommers 2012 :)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: General reviews and discussions :: General additions-
Jump to: