Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sortepletters customized horses

Go down 
+26
Shanti
Dum_my
Kikimalou
ulinuk
LeeAnn
animalluvr6
Fisva
A-J
Haybale Farm
Loy'z
Pluisje1998
Sumo
JonasV
Cyhyraeth
SyLoBe
aheartforhorses
scot(t)
HKHollinstone
Ana
JackyLovertjex
Elros Alvar
widukind
SUSANNE
Saarlooswolfhound
Roger
sortepletter
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
sortepletter

sortepletter

Country/State : Niedersachsen Germany

horses - Sortepletters customized horses - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sortepletters customized horses   horses - Sortepletters customized horses - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 10:43 pm

Thank you everybody for your encouragement Very Happy Here's something new: Two Iceland Stallions
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Sortepletters customized horses   horses - Sortepletters customized horses - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 11:10 pm

Very nice repaints  Applause 
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Sortepletters customized horses   horses - Sortepletters customized horses - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 12:44 am

Stunning  Shocked cheers 

I love them very much ! All the detail ! Just look at the hooves and muzzles  Applause Applause Applause 

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Sortepletters customized horses   horses - Sortepletters customized horses - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 8:24 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Sortepletters customized horses   horses - Sortepletters customized horses - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 11:51 am

They are stunning! I love the pinto drunken

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Sortepletters customized horses   horses - Sortepletters customized horses - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 11:53 am

Great iceys again, I love the paint.  cheers 

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Sortepletters customized horses   horses - Sortepletters customized horses - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 4:03 am

If it wasn't for the long distance i would say; Teach me, o great resculpt master!!! I is just beautifull and making my work look so amateur! haha but i will continue and became maybe as great as you!

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Sortepletters customized horses   horses - Sortepletters customized horses - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:31 am

Wow! I love them both!  sunny  You are the master in this matter!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sortepletter

sortepletter

PostSubject: Re: Sortepletters customized horses   horses - Sortepletters customized horses - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 5:36 pm

Dum_my wrote:
If it wasn't for the long distance i would say; Teach me, o great resculpt master!!! I is just beautifull and making my work look so amateur! haha but i will continue and became maybe as great as you!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Haha, thank you, o great admirer

If you need some tips, just pm me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Sortepletters customized horses   horses - Sortepletters customized horses - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 9:42 am

Beautiful customs, as always!  cheers 
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Sortepletters customized horses   horses - Sortepletters customized horses - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:15 am

The Iceys are very beautiful!

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Sortepletters customized horses   horses - Sortepletters customized horses - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 7:36 am

Lots of beautiful repaints and good ideas for how nice the models could also be  Very Happy 

sortepletter

sortepletter

PostSubject: Re: Sortepletters customized horses   horses - Sortepletters customized horses - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 9:38 pm

Thank you, friends Very Happy 
Here's something new: Two versions of the same little McDonalds horse. As the skinny things desperately needed some groceries I gave them a little stuffing round the middle:lol: 

Last edited by sortepletter on Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Sortepletters customized horses   horses - Sortepletters customized horses - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 11:34 pm

Nice repaint too

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Sortepletters customized horses   horses - Sortepletters customized horses - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 12:27 am

Gosh! What a difference it made that they got something to eat  Shocked 

Great colours, too Applause 

They are gorgeous now  cheers 

Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Sortepletters customized horses   horses - Sortepletters customized horses - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 6:05 am

Very nice!!  Applause 
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Sortepletters customized horses   horses - Sortepletters customized horses - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 6:07 am

Excellent!  Applause I like how you "filled them up," per se. Laughing So much better!

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Sortepletters customized horses   horses - Sortepletters customized horses - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 6:50 am

Wonderful job, they look so much better now!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Sortepletters customized horses   horses - Sortepletters customized horses - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 8:58 am

I love them!  Applause  Applause  That knabsrtup have very nice head shape! Great job!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sortepletter

sortepletter

PostSubject: Re: Sortepletters customized horses   horses - Sortepletters customized horses - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 9:53 am

Here is another one - Princess in a new look Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Sortepletters customized horses   horses - Sortepletters customized horses - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 9:58 am

Wow! I would have never guessed that was Princess. cheers  Applause 

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Sortepletters customized horses   horses - Sortepletters customized horses - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 10:07 am

Nice again

Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Sortepletters customized horses   horses - Sortepletters customized horses - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 12:00 pm

Here is another one - Princess in a new look Very Happy 

I would love have this one  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you I love her is for sale ???? bounce  bounce  bounce 
Wonderful, amazing work Simone  drunken  drunken  flower  flower

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Sortepletters customized horses   horses - Sortepletters customized horses - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 12:19 pm

Stunning!  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked 

Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Sortepletters customized horses   horses - Sortepletters customized horses - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 1:20 pm

Even transformed, Princess still looks like an upperclass lady.

I would like to call her: Baroness.  queen

PostSubject: Re: Sortepletters customized horses   horses - Sortepletters customized horses - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sortepletters customized horses
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next