Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sortepletters new shelves

Go down 
+13
ken yeo
HKHollinstone
Kikimalou
75senta75
Elros Alvar
Cyhyraeth
Ana
Taylcoel
pm64
widukind
Saarlooswolfhound
SUSANNE
sortepletter
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
sortepletter

sortepletter

Country/State : Niedersachsen Germany

sortepletters new shelves Empty
PostSubject: sortepletters new shelves   sortepletters new shelves EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:45 am

As I got some brand new shelves, I wanted to share the first pictures of their inhabitants Laughing
It's nothing fancy, mostly Schleich, but perhaps you can enjoy the photos nontheless Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: sortepletters new shelves   sortepletters new shelves EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 8:45 am

GREAT, great shelves cheers
And great collection, lots of variation, - even a golden donkey !

The shelves look ideal, - not too deep, and the wood shows your beautyful collection perfectly!!!!
And such a neat way you show them, each one is easy to see.

I look very much forward to seing how it develops, - if you are like me, you start out nice and orderly, and then ONE more model,...and ONE more...and, and..suddenly it it jammed with models geek
But perhaps you are not like me, - I hope not Laughing Laughing Laughing

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: sortepletters new shelves   sortepletters new shelves EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 4:16 pm

Wow, great collection! You have so many I need of schleich figures! Great set up of shelves too!
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
sortepletter

sortepletter

PostSubject: Re: sortepletters new shelves   sortepletters new shelves EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 4:31 pm

Thank you, Susanne - you are soo right! The new displays are really perfect, by now I also put the plastic 'glass'-fronts in and it looks really good Laughing And I put totally different animals in - no need to ask which ...
btw - the golden donkey is one of a set of solid metal horses a friend from GB gave me. Every time he comes to Germany he gets me a box full of goodies from charity shops around his hometown

Thanks, Paige, the Schleichs are easy to get here in Germany, that's the reason, why there are mostly Schleichs in my collection Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: sortepletters new shelves   sortepletters new shelves EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 4:46 pm

sortepletter wrote:

.....And I put totally different animals in - no need to ask which ... Very Happy

Let me try a guess ...Breyer horses ??? Shocked scratch Laughing Wink

Arrhw, you HAVE to show us a picture of what it looks now Basketball Basketball Very Happy

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: sortepletters new shelves   sortepletters new shelves EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 5:08 pm

A wonderful collection Simone!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
pm64

pm64

Country/State : Firenze,Italy

PostSubject: Re: sortepletters new shelves   sortepletters new shelves EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:09 am

Very nice collection!!! Congratulations! sunny
Back to top Go down
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: sortepletters new shelves   sortepletters new shelves EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 12:18 pm

Wow! Congrats on your selves! Your collection is so big and amazing with lots of rare items! affraid cheers

my website link is at the bottom [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schleich-c.webs.com
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: sortepletters new shelves   sortepletters new shelves EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 12:39 pm

Great new shelf, congratulations! And I like how animals are displayed there :) And now Breyer horses are inside yes? Very nice!! cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
sortepletter

sortepletter

PostSubject: Re: sortepletters new shelves   sortepletters new shelves EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:31 pm

Thank you!
But no, the new shelves are not big enough for Breyer horses, so I used them for some of the 'non-Schleichs' instead (ok, a few Schleichs have sneaked in as always :) )
Call me crazy, but I didn't like the look of my wild and farm animals behind glass, so I took them back to their former place on a spare table. I just like to be able to touch and rearrange them once in a while. I don't mind horses behind glass though.
Here's the new look
Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: sortepletters new shelves   sortepletters new shelves EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:33 pm

Impressive!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: sortepletters new shelves   sortepletters new shelves EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:45 pm

I love it now! cheers cheers sunny

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: sortepletters new shelves   sortepletters new shelves EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 8:07 pm

Congrats, you have a lot Shocked affraid affraid affraid cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
sortepletter

sortepletter

PostSubject: Re: sortepletters new shelves   sortepletters new shelves EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 6:11 pm

Thank you everybody!
I got three new shelves - small ones this time (40 x 60 Centimetres) because there are virtually no free walls left. These were kits I had to assemble myself. Unfortunately the description did not explain that the glass fronts had to be put in before screwing everything together. So I have either to use them without glass fronts or take them apart again
But here are their inhabitants Laughing
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: sortepletters new shelves   sortepletters new shelves EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 6:23 pm

More phantastic again!! cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: sortepletters new shelves   sortepletters new shelves EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 6:41 pm

Very, very, very nice ! cheers cheers cheers cheers

______
Yvette
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: sortepletters new shelves   sortepletters new shelves EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 7:44 pm

How did I missed this topics question

Very fine collection and crowded displays as I like cheers
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: sortepletters new shelves   sortepletters new shelves EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 8:05 pm

That is a gorgeous collection! You have so many lovely models in there I love you

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
sortepletter

sortepletter

PostSubject: Re: sortepletters new shelves   sortepletters new shelves EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 8:11 pm

Thank you very much!
For someone who never intended to collect cows, goats and sheep I seem to have quite a lot of them Shocked They must have sneaked in behind my back - as well as all the other animals I don't collect ... hmmm lol!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: sortepletters new shelves   sortepletters new shelves EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 9:36 pm

Beautyful, - your models are shown extremely well, - and so many goodies you have cheers

sortepletter

sortepletter

PostSubject: Re: sortepletters new shelves   sortepletters new shelves EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 3:19 am

Thank you everybody - I think the crowded shelf problem is something we all know. If I stopped buying cats the newest shelf would look quite 'airy', but I'm afraid it won't stay that way ...
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: sortepletters new shelves   sortepletters new shelves EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 5:55 am

I love the way your shelves are set up! And you have a fantastic collection!
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
sortepletter

sortepletter

PostSubject: Re: sortepletters new shelves   sortepletters new shelves EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 6:14 am

Thank you very much, Paige! When the cats moved in, I took the opportunity to count heads - it's 55 at the moment, but I just spotted one on ebay, that's still missing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: sortepletters new shelves   sortepletters new shelves EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 12:29 pm

I like all, Very Happy But the angus family from schleich Shocked affraid Cool
Congrats Sad(o)): Sad(o)): cheers sunny affraid

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: sortepletters new shelves   sortepletters new shelves EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 12:32 pm

So many nice cat cat cat cat

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sortepletters new shelves   sortepletters new shelves Empty

Back to top Go down

sortepletters new shelves
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next