Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CollectA, MOJÖ and SAFRI Ltd Sable Antelopes (Male) - Compare and Contrast

Go down 
+11
bojan
Sumo
SeanieP
Roger
Kristie
MartinH
skysthelimit
HKHollinstone
Kikimalou
kudu11
scot(t)
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
baltimore zoo

CollectA, MOJÖ and SAFRI Ltd Sable Antelopes (Male) - Compare and Contrast - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   CollectA, MOJÖ and SAFRI Ltd Sable Antelopes (Male) - Compare and Contrast - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 3:21 pm

What about the Britain's Sable?
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

CollectA, MOJÖ and SAFRI Ltd Sable Antelopes (Male) - Compare and Contrast - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CollectA, MOJÖ and SAFRI Ltd Sable Antelopes (Male) - Compare and Contrast   CollectA, MOJÖ and SAFRI Ltd Sable Antelopes (Male) - Compare and Contrast - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 3:36 pm

The one I like is the Collecta, after the Safri and finally the mojo
COLLECTA Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
SAFARI Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
MOJO Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
lol! lol!
Congrtas cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: CollectA, MOJÖ and SAFRI Ltd Sable Antelopes (Male) - Compare and Contrast   CollectA, MOJÖ and SAFRI Ltd Sable Antelopes (Male) - Compare and Contrast - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:08 pm

i do not collect collecta A but there animals are so detailed so i could give it a try cheers cheers also great photos!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

my website link is at the bottom [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schleich-c.webs.com
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: CollectA, MOJÖ and SAFRI Ltd Sable Antelopes (Male) - Compare and Contrast   CollectA, MOJÖ and SAFRI Ltd Sable Antelopes (Male) - Compare and Contrast - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 4:30 am

scot(t) wrote:
Christophe, I'm so sorry if, in my last comments, I made it sound like I thought you were being rude! I didn't think that at all! Truly. I really enjoyed your comments and I didn't think you were being rude or opinionated. When I wrote that I was not opinionated on the matter, I did not mean to express that I thought you were being opinionated. Instead, I meant to express that you had changed my mind about the length of the Mojo model and that I change my mind easily.  Very Happy

I've been really enjoying everybody's comments and I've been wanting to hear everybody's thoughts on these three Sables. I hope no one feels like it makes me uncomfortable if they disagree with me. If I came across that way, then it was most definitely my mistake.

very best regards!
Scott

Laughing  Scott, don't worry, I was talking about my English and my doubts about it, not about your comments  Wink

scot(t) wrote:

It sounds like you will be away from you computer for a few days, but when you get back, I had a question for you (or for anyone) about the Starlux brand. Did they make different series of models? And in particular, if so, were the scales of the different series different (smaller and larger)? The kangaroo I got is quite large compared to the the rhino and tiger and I'm wondering if they are from different eras.

STARLUX made four series, the 1953 one, the small circus serie, the WWF and the main serie. All of them are at the same scale, the 1:STARLUX  Wink  It seems that, about scale, STARLUX is the SCHLEICH ancestor  Laughing
STARLUX produced also some "souvenir shop" items at bigger scales like flamingoes in Camargue, Chamois in the Alps and Isards in the Pyrénées.

baltimore zoo wrote:
What about the Britain's Sable?

I looove the second one  I love you It is a great sculpting  Cool

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Kikimalou on Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bongo

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: CollectA, MOJÖ and SAFRI Ltd Sable Antelopes (Male) - Compare and Contrast   CollectA, MOJÖ and SAFRI Ltd Sable Antelopes (Male) - Compare and Contrast - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 9:34 am

Four Sable Antelopes in one year-and all of them a are big dissapointment. Crying or Very sad

I'm not sure, if I will buy only one of them-maybe I will not start to buy animals from Collecta or Mojö.Its great they have done new, rare species-but why they can not make them better ? Chance missed doing a great job on phantastic new species... A Shame.Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: CollectA, MOJÖ and SAFRI Ltd Sable Antelopes (Male) - Compare and Contrast   CollectA, MOJÖ and SAFRI Ltd Sable Antelopes (Male) - Compare and Contrast - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:01 pm

Bongo wrote:
Four Sable Antelopes in one year-and all of them a are big dissapointment. Crying or Very sad

I'm not sure, if I will buy only one of them-maybe I will not start to buy animals from Collecta or Mojö.Its great they have done new, rare species-but why they can not make them better ? Chance missed doing a great job on phantastic new species... A Shame.Crying or Very sad

Laughing Laughing You welcome Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CollectA, MOJÖ and SAFRI Ltd Sable Antelopes (Male) - Compare and Contrast   CollectA, MOJÖ and SAFRI Ltd Sable Antelopes (Male) - Compare and Contrast - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

CollectA, MOJÖ and SAFRI Ltd Sable Antelopes (Male) - Compare and Contrast
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2